Great job, morons

Great job, morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html
standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh the poor scientists! boo hoo :(!

I guess their money is more important than everyones freedom

UK doesn't need the faggot EU.

>(((scientists)))

What, the climatology faggots? Who gives a shit? Worthwhile scientists are rarely on the government dole anyway.

>UK scientists loosing money being in UK.
>Leave UK.

It seems so simple.

>Could

So, more scaremongering, then?

And nothing of value was lost

>scientists lose their government funding
oh no

guys, is the red changing colour as you expand from thumbnail to fullsize?

we dont need science, we have jesus

Morons?

>FTSE closed at only 3.5 points where it started
>pound is already climbing too,
>55% of scots at lease still support the Union, >UK is free to trade with anyone without Eu restrictions,
>can now control their borders and implement a points based system.

The economy will boom.

Its a FINE fine day for Britain. Fuck off Reddit shills.

RULE BRITANNIA

university research gibs is a fucking scam anyway

fuck em

Mad liberal detected

Yeah, fuck science! Long live the FEELS! Postmodernism on the run.

(((Scientists)))

US scientists will pick up the slack.

Ohhoooo!

Fuck money! We have our freedom again

Ohooohooo

Except you lost the freedom you had to freely explore any country in the EU on top of royally fucking your economy for life meaning lost jobs, a worthless currency and no money to freely enjoy your new found "freedom"

You 12 year olds tick me off

>loss of 1 billion

Keks wew Senpai such a huge blow

The UK sends more money than it gets back

>genderstudies being useful ever

Kill yourself, jew.

>COULD
= won't

England will learn to stand on its own two feet

the eu will do EVERYTHING in its power to make UK feel bad for its decision, but they will endure, they have too

>that brit in space who used my tax money

Get rekt major scrounger.
We build our best space ships in back yards on the cheap.

yeah you could still be under the control of mole man here.

yeap totally true
despite the fact that all their export capabilities is based on eu

good luck finding deals like the ones on the biggest trading union...

If we are 12 it wasn't our fault

>scientists

If they haven't invented dental floss by now they never will.

Yes.

don't you guys care about thundercuck?

Oh no. Now how are they going to peddle more global warming, er, climate change papers for funding?

Trump will sign many many exclusive great deals with uk.
Then EU will bankrupt.

>>>>reddit
Don't you have a cuck thread to reply too?

Thought you already lost SIX GORILLION POUNDS today? 1.4B doesn't seem so bad in comparison

>UK scientists

>Scientists have to go out into the big bad world and actually compete for their jobs and pay

Boo hoo nerds, welcome to the real world everyone else has to deal with.

Top kek

Who gives a fuck about Britain when we have the EU to do deals with

Just like you got a good deal mate?

You would have been recovering by now if you left.

What freedoms were stripped by the EU? Are people blaming everything on the EU boogeyman?

you libcucks are in full force today aren't you? market ended up recovering pretty well and tomorrow morning it will boom just wait, by the markets close tomorrow i predict it will be higher than it was 2 days ago. shills need to fuck off already

should we be worried?

freedom ain't free you of all should now it americlap

IIRC the UK is the only country in the world that allows gene editing on fetus', I think we'll still be fine in terms of financing from companies around the world into R&D.

I'm seeing the word could in there which leads me to believe the actual amount won't be anywhere near that high.

Fuck off shill. Sage.

>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>Parroting a meme response instead of factually discrediting my comment

Being dumbs going well for ya

>freely explore any country in the EU

Really, bitch?
Really?
I can't just fucking leave and go anywhere I want? I'm stuck having to look at Ohio? Your brain is full of stupid ass bullshit.

YFW England allows their citizens to own guns and they get good at BBQ'ing pork ribs

This. Brits shouldn't count on USA friendship, it's all about money. You can only pray that EU falls soon.

nope not even close you just dont understand the dynamics of it...
if uk said no deals with eu and eu says fine i flip you off and you leave like right now uk is toast
this is what is happening now.. germany will make uk an example for the rest of the union

>Remain Intellectuals

Chew your damn food!

>trading with Bulgarians and Turkish infested Germans

A nuanced approach LaTrine

There's no freedom or money (except for the oligarchy) in a majority shitskin country which is what the UK would've eventually become if they stayed in the EU. The same will happen to the US if we don't start getting serious about illegals.

So many people are butthurt it is amazing.

Just get a fucking passport you cuck.

I didn't know I was banned from the EU,

Oh wait I'm not you fucking retard I just have to get a visa, what a tragic inconvenience.

This explains why thunderfoot was remain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COULD lose

fuck off it hasn't even been a day since the resutls were announced

>1 post by this ID

"scientists"

>rants incoherently
>accuses people of being 12 year olds
>12 year olds cant vote

The American Intellectual

reminder that one of the few things Ayn Rand is right about is (((scientists))) using their stature as intellectuals to push government corruption

Sup Forums will never understand why /biz/ hates you.

>inb4 ">Sup Forums is one person" meme

Fucking dense board.

Fuck off thunderfoot you literal nigger.

>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

HMMMMM if only there were a powerful English speaking nation willing to pay top dollar for quality scientists.

Come home, white man. True freedom awaits.

J U V I N I L E C U C K

Better them then with Canacuck and Britbong

Meme response based off incorrect statistics mkay m8

Why when your EU slags freely blow me in their hotel rooms

'Science' is literally the greatest meme of the past 500 years.

gotta love uk

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html

standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html

maybe uk should be renamed to uc united cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI

Anyone want to fund my research - I'm developing a developing a device to harness butthurt and convert it to pure energy. The prototype has been off the charts all day! I need to build the worlds biggest capacitor bank before Trump wins.

Who gives a fuck they're a bunch of libcucks with too much ego, they'll just have to tighten their budget,

> pol
> anti-science

What a surprise.

This 2bh.

Those niggas ain't doin shit lmao, writing shitty papers about mitochondrial DNA and shit.

Just take the money you waste on immigrants and use it for science. It's the same shit around here.

Our faculty has to beg to get 30 millions for the next years while billions are wasted on uneducated fuck faces. Since the UK gave more money to the EU than it received this should be no problem

Sup Forums is just right wing of postmodernism, nothing new.

>dat tony blair depiction
top fuckin kek

you seem to think Germany has the fucking balls and the UK is as helpless and useless as you.

The only way this BREXIT will be successful is if the entirety of the EU disbanded. Only time can tell if that happens. No one's speculation is correct given the fact that only a day has passed.

UK has scientists?

>Big Think
(((((((((((((Among the initial investors in the project were Peter Thiel of PayPal, television producer Gary David Goldberg, lead investor and venture capitalist David Frankel, and former Harvard University President Lawrence Summers)))))))))))))

I guess they'll just have to be more choosy about what they 'study' now.

www.retractionwatch.com

DELET THIS

>J U V I N I L E C U C K
>juvinile

Whatever you say, buttbang.

The UK buys German exports. Germany isn't going to disrupt its employment to engage in a trade war with the UK.

>Not caring about freedom.
You're all the things that america hates please go to mexico cause I don't thing Canada would want scum like you.

>Except you lost the freedom you had to freely explore any country in the EU

Literally nobody fucking cares.

Our currency even with the now evened out dip is still one of the strongest currencies in the world.

Russia, China and India are already lining up trade deals.

Shut up you fucking imperial apologist.

when you closest ally along with you tries so hard to pass ttip so everyone could get a unified trading union
and then goes and blows it up in the name of "freedom"
then yeah you are not only helpless but for a great empire showing such an amateurish behaviour screams come hit me
monday will be a nice day for the pound..

>could
merkel could start WW3, hillary could die from anal damage, muslims could have higher than normal rates of syphilis infection

the world is full of possibilities

>uk scientists
is this the new mexican intellectuals?

Make it so

>if i say my research is science then i get free money

The EU is not about getting subsidies. It's a system of trade deals and import fees supporting the economies of the member countries.

Commerce must be served! Damn individual liberty! If rich men wearing ties tell me its in my best interest to stay, its time to leave!

Nah, that's employed Spaniard.

>implying that the EU would just suddenly stop trading with the UK, thus crashing their economy short term far worse than the UK would ever get

you guys seriously have no idea how this trade stuff works, do you?

germany is trump and the rest of europe is the wall

>b-but muh freedom

Lmao

Oh look, another fear mongering tidbit.

Sure lad

What Freedom did Britannic gain?

The ability to not accept reefoogees?
That's it?

After losing billions in a short span

After losing their credit rating

After ensuring there countries demise for generations to come

That doesn't sound like freedom

That sounds like despair

Britannic won't recover

They're manufacturering industry is non existent

They only have there financial sector to lean on to broker deals.

And now who wants to do business with a xenophobic country now that was too stupid to use hindsight to see how devastating this "freedom" was for them

Britain didn't gain freedom. They gained nothing and lost everything

Good job being 12