Hey mu

Hey mu.

Bout to see this guy live. What's it gonna be like? Who am I gonna encounter? What would be a lol thing to do? Anyone else going?

Attached: 0009656259_23.jpg (300x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL8pBZrX2PA
youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LE EPIC GOOFBALL LOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOL POOPY PANTS

fuck off redditor

when i went to see him, there was a girl in front of me who kept rubbing her ass on my crotch.
so i'd recommend bringing some mace to keep yourself safe from sexual assault. i wish i did, it traumatizes me every night :(

A lot of braaaap sound which was fucking ridiculous. Other that pretty classic. Moonlight in the river will be the best experience which transcends into noise-core fairy dream sequence of pure sound multi orgasms.

Jalisquillo fag detected

If it was a mac concert, it was most likely a 17 year old. nice.

is this a mac demarco thing? i saw him like a month ago and the exact same thing happened to me.

very dadrocky, its unfortunate but picture everyone there being 20 years older and nothi ng much will have changed

one of his band members interrupted permanent closer "together" by "killing" everyone in the band by pointing the guitar at everyone and making schreeching feedback noises and i found that pretty cool and subversive. theyre good, regardless -- id see them, dont expect anything crazy

you can tell he's really not into this "perfect date concert" niche he's accidentally carved hisself into, he ran to his hotel room to shower or something before the show and making eye contact w him, there was a kind of mutual feeling of "hah, can you believe how awful indianapolis is" as everyone's girlfriend is ignoring their boyfs and gawking at him

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

what in the fuck are you talking about

nothing you would understand, pea brain

I'm going in 2 weeks. Actually hyped about it, despite trashy fanbase.

You are going to see an alcoholic be pissed off at his shitty loud teenage fans

expect a lot of super young girls wearing overalls and smoking weed

I'm here now. You were right. They all seem to be taken tho. :(

Don't expose me like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HL8pBZrX2PA
This is a man who is about to crack

so you're from mexico? i kinda wanted to go

I have high expectations. The opener was surprisingly good considering where we're at.

i actually like mac, i remember when my friend turned me on to him before he blew up and every shallow whore in town was getting baked to salad days.

we need to be friends lol i live over there

who was the opener?

Wet Baes. Fun dancy music.

Does anybody have that video of him walking out from a venue and being just fucking surrounded by loud fans and him being being very visibly overwhelmed?

I think I remember something in my childhood about not meeting irl with strangers from the web.

Are you retarded? I've never seen as many hipster children as I have at a Mac Demarco concert. You're bullshitting. Where did you see him and what date?

>girls that like the 2010 version of mallgoth shit are sluts

Its always been like this.

Their boyfriends probably aren't chads, just douchebag art hoe manlets. Just be Chad and steal them, its easy

Phish and grateful dead were the exact same in their days. Mac demarco is just a modern day phish. Yes, its sad. Let that sink in.

sorry, just wanted to talk

This dude is going to die young. I've heard he drinks a bottle of liquor at every show now

based

>i went to the bowery show and noticed how much he was drinking also. I think it was three beers and half a bottle of jameson?? i wasnt paying that close attention so of course could be off. I didn't think it really affected his performance which surprised me. There was a moment at the end where he climbed on the balcony which is probably a good 15 feet up and i was thinking that is not a good idea given how much he'd been drinking but he seemed completely fine. But to drink that much every night and piss your pants repeatedly (which he didn't do tonight)... i don't know, to me that means you have a problem. And drinking that much in front of your mother and girlfriend... the girlfriend at least didn't seem to be enjoying the performance as much as the mother was but of course i could easily be wrong about that. and when he takes his shirt off, you clearly see the damage the alcohol is doing as his body is in surprisingly bad shape for someone who jumps around on stage for 2 hours every night . Would anyone be surprised if he announced he had a problem and went to rehab? no one right?
How long does our Maccy have?

probably not long, kinda sad that his fans eat this shit up.

Surrounded by enablers will be his downfall.

Prepare for a lot of kids smoking in your face (unless you like/do that sorta thing, then have fun), and cheesy jokes. Show I went to had a fantastic mix, so hopefully it'll be the same for you.

Mandatory viewing for all in this thread: youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM

>pig nose ""ironic"" Sam Hyde
no thanks

Next album will be GOAT

Lol OP here the guitarist just said Fuck Trump.

are you sober at this concert im trying to figure out what i'd do at a mac demarco concert. I like the music but from the live videos it seems like recently hes playing a bunch of slow burning down tempo stuff and I'm afraid I'd get bored

I went to see him. He opened for the Flaming Lips. The crowd was half normie college girls, half old hipster dudes. I'm not really into his music. As far as I could tell, every song was exactly the same and his onstage presence was completely boring. The most he ever did was climb on top of one of the amps and sit there for a whole song. Maybe 10% of the audience actually seemed to be actively involved with the music. The rest was checking how many people watched their Snapchat stories. Was a completely underwhelming experience. They played for FAR too long, and ended their set with covers of songs that clearly weren't in their style. When Mac Demarco ended, all the college girls left. Flaming Lips blew the fucking roof off, though, so that saved the night.

It's much more lively live. Look up some live performances

OP here. Show just ended. Every one of their songs was fantastic, One More Love Song and My Kind of Woman even made me cry a little because of what's been going on in muh life. But they played way too many covers in which the drummer was playing. It was kinda funny the first time, but not the other three times they did it.

Final verdict: 4/5

fuckkkk i should have gone

Do you think he will join the 27 Club? He has a few weeks left before he's in the clear.

hipster children = dadrockers of the future

essentially, they are lame lowbrow trend followers and i made the observation that mac is likely not the happiest clam about it even if hes making money. makeout videotape >>>>>

and to that last part: i dont talk to feds and i know my rights