Someone is working hard to get somewhere in life while I'm wasting my time posting on Sup Forums

>Someone is working hard to get somewhere in life while I'm wasting my time posting on Sup Forums

have you tried trying to get somewhere in life?

No

Fuck that reminded me I have a test in 8 hours

Have you tried Vyvanse, Prozac, exercise, a diet rich in vitamins, stoicism and CBT(probably the mostrar efficient)?

I recognised about two of these things

Which ones?

Those sound potentially harmful besides the vitamins and stoicism.

I think a lifestyle and mindset shift would be better for me.

Then fucking do something with your life.

>working hard to get somewhere in life
no such thing. how successful you will be depends on how rich your parents are, how long your penis is, how handsome you are and your overall health. no successful person EVER "worked hard" to become one.

Wallis i don't want to give the impression of a psychologist but cognitive behavioral therapy could also help you since its good for negative thoughts. That and stoicism could help you

*well
Sorry i'm a dumb phoneposter with autocorrect

That doesn't make sense. What about athletes or people who started businesses or immigrants who got rich, etc?

Do successful businesses just start on their own?

>how rich your parents are
>no successful person ever worked hard to become one
Isn't this contradictory? How can the parents get rich without working hard?

I think it's just something I have to fix on my own, unfortunately. No one can do it for me. I must get to work

>How can the parents get rich without working hard?
their parents were rich, then their parents were also rich and so on.
also some of those things i listed can partially compensate for each other. a guy might be born in a relatively poor family but he turns out to be very handsome, has a huge cock and a great health. now model agencies are literally begging him to work for them and old rich hags give him money to make him let them drink his sperm.

How did their parents get rich originally though. Someone must have worked hard unless they somehow found a chest full of money, right?

In either case I dont see how you'd need to have rich parents to get a decent job. How is getting a good education and working hard to network not 100% within my control?

What if I have an average penis, average looks, middle-class in 1st world country, average intelligence, etc. Can I make it by working hard or do I need to inherit billions of dollars in order to start a business or get a job making six figures?

I'm average to above average in every single aspect outside of my control and I'm sure people with much worse circumstances have become successful before. So what exactly is stopping me besides myself?

I know, but sometimes it is easier to be helped by other person than trying to do it on your own. A good therapist won't tell you to just put up with it, but he will try to propose a solution to your issues and worries with strategies

Bill Gates
Or did he have swinging dong?

the original rich parents either stole the money or earned it with their good look and huge penis. rich parents help you with getting a job and career (nepotism) or just put money in some funds and next generations live off those funds. if you are totally average at everything you will stay average no matter what you do, yo can find a job and start learning skills but your averageness will prevent you from becoming something more anyway.

possibly

>get somewhere

Irrelevant. We'll end up all the same.

Okay how about immigrants who come to a new country and start successful businesses? I can understand how everything you mentioned helps but how would working hard not improve my life?

All the time I spend on Sup Forums I could be working on a business or learning a skill or something.

If I spend 5000 hours learning programming how will this not be more beneficial for success than 5000 hours on Sup Forums.

End up the same sure but live differently while alive

not all immigrants become rich, only the ones with a big penis and a handsome face. sometimes they have wealthy parents who send them money from overseas. you can start learning things or even attend some courses/classes but you will be average at the end anyway if you were average at everything before

What does having a big penis or handsome face have to do with it though

I don't understand how it's possible to still be average if I put in effort. Average person never reads any books and is fat/skinny for example. If one puts effort into diet and exercise he will be stronger and in better shape than the vast majority of people.

The average salary in Canada is lower than the salary of junior accountant at big 4 firm. Is working at big 4 firm somehow impossible to do by working hard? That would put me above average then.

Wasting time is waking up in 6:30 and going home in 19:00.

Like what?

Sup Forums is like work but you dont get paid. Feels even worth knowing wageslaves get to browse Sup Forums and get paid for it.

I think he means I should start working hard in life to achieve something.

I'm starting to feel like maybe Sup Forums and CP isn't the path to happiness and fulfillment. Maybe the people who said hard work and discipline are what make a Man were right.

same here

I made total $3000 this year to date.
All online, without even going anywhere

My life is a mistake

Why are all the Russians on Sup Forums either homosexuals, nihilists, or just negative as fuck and trying to drag everyone down with them?

I hope that someone fails.

Would it make you happy if they were as miserable as you are?

>wanting to be a wagecuck

>someone
Who?

Do you have to ask mom for money to buy anime toys or does she just direct deposit the money into your bank account?

>only the ones with a big penis and a handsome face
Kek. You're fucking retarded. That has nothing to do with becoming rich

>she
My doesnt work m8. And I hate anime

>while

Yes it is

I don't understand your point.

We all end up dead one day yes but is that really any reason to live life as a loser? Seems like the fact that we can die at any moment is more of a reason to live life to the fullest.

>tfw beig a neet

Not exactly happy but it would be a step in the right direction.
Someone, anyone.

Are you a neet then? What have you accomplished in your life thus far?

What if I do both? I'm in school to be a diesel technician and I've got the top grade in my electrical class. I still come here to shitpost every chance I get because I love you guys. And if anyone is wondering, yes I made the thread on here yesterday about wanting to move to england.

I guess that's good but I'm not sure I share the same feeling. Everyone here is always really negative and has an incredibly pessimistic view of everything. Also somewhat feels like theres literally people with mental illnesses here

>cock and ball torture
For what purpose?

That's what makes it fun user

Some general sentiments here:
>There's no reason to live if you are not born with perfect genetics
>If your penis is not in the 99th percentile it's impossible to get a gf because women only want photoshopped BBCs
>If your height is not at least 20% greater than the average man in your country you should just shoot yourself right now
>Working and contributing to society is for slaves, the true way to live life is on Sup Forums
>You'll never make it no matter how hard you try so just give up
>Obsessing over things like specific ethnicities to the point of saving trillions of images of black women usually

I cant help but feel like maybe this sets negative thought patterns in a developing brain and harms mentality capabilities.

Is all this stuff one big joke im not in on?

It sometimes feels like im getting advice from people who haven't been outside in years so I should do the opposite of everything they say

Would you like to travel, user? If yiu work so you can travel you give your life purpose? Work to fund your hobby.

Yeah but that makes you a slave. Obviously begging parents for tendies makes you less of a slave according to int.

Do you think posters on Sup Forums got shit figured out? OP should just do what makes him happy.

No wonder third worlders are occupying your countries and breeding with your women, turns out living in a cozy developed country turns you into a wuss

But short term gratification makes people happy but same as delayed.

Playing videogames makes people happy but not like having a successful career would. I feel like I should ask "Age / Job title / Networth / Accomplishments" before I read anyone's post. If the person only posts on Sup Forums and plays with loli anime toys all day he probably cant give any useful advice.

>reason

Maybe not but it's a good excuse.

>more of a reason to live life to the fullest

Why? You won't care when you are dead which is consoling while you are alive.

Because I care now and I will care for as long as I'm alive which may be as long as for the next 60 years.

>I care now

Why? It's all immaterial in the long run.

Why dont you kill yourself now then to save time?

Posting on Sup Forums while working "hard". How's your day, people?

Nobody ever says "I wish I never went to the gym to get a body im proud of"

Or "I wish I spent more of my youth on Sup Forums"

Or "I regret working on my career"

Or "I wish I spent more time on videogames". No one ever says this shit but they say the opposite for sure all the time.

Because death is as pointless as life.

>people think their decisions were good just because they worked hard for them

Sunk cost fallacy 101

If everything is pointless then what do you even do? This nihilism shit is the most retarded philosophy ever

Waste time

Cool sounds like I shouldn't listen to you because I do not want to look like you

i work hard but i don't know if i will get somewhere lol

Then maybe you should find a site more suited for your tastes.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It's basically what 99% of psychology is.

Things like a mantra, recognizing when you're putting yourself down and breaking the cycle etc.

It's very useful.

This site isn't r9k though

Sounds helpful. How do you tell if your therapist is decent though?

It is

No it's just a few people who are underaged or just have severe mental diseases and came off of their medication

The joke is Sup Forums is full of failures who don't reach those standards, so they troll each other by saying the only way to be a successful human being is by having a huge dick, being white, etc etc.

And you think the rest are normies trying their hardest to succeed in life?

There's a difference between being a normie and saying shit like "nothing in life matters anyway so why do anything"

I'd recommend doing outpatient at your local mental hospital. There are literal classes which teach you the science behind your mental illness and how to combat it. They'll figure out which medications work for you (took me like 15 years to find mine and the difference was fucking insane). But yeah alot of it, at least where I went I liked it because they didn't hold my hand. They were like, "This is gonna fucking suck, you're literally going to have to break your personality and rebuild it, it's basically impossible, but it's the one and only option."

Yeah, there is a difference, that's literally my point, normie.

I'll look into it thank you family