/teen/

A containment thread/safe space for teenagers to discuss Anthony Fantano, rap, top 40 pop, George Miller, drugs, and muh vidya music.

Attached: 1518920901942.jpg (1280x720, 857K)

MODS

man i love youtube reaction videos.

what does the mad max director have to do with music

Any bros in here that like Kanye and Radiohead, lol?

you make this thread what? thinking it will be used for the reasons you want it to be used for? and yet it ends up being an ironic thread of one off posts
filtered

MODS

Going to try weed next week, any tips?

>muh vidya music
To this day I have no idea what the fuck you mean by that. That's more of a neckbearded 20-something thing.

spotted the newfag

Sorry but no

I only listen to albums Anthony Fantano give 7 and above. Everything else is garbage

Attached: 5C725E06-0BBD-4549-BE90-EACDA5D4225F.png (1280x720, 646K)

fucking inhale

please delete that image

What went right?

Attached: 1519440996389.jpg (820x333, 116K)

RIP Lil Peep :.(

Attached: fazerdaze.png (2560x1600, 1.39M)

that banner cracks me the fuck up every single time. especially the Playstation logo

Yeah, I fuck with all that underground shit.

>be me
>under employed
>working as a substitute teacher for a while because fuck it, need money and this shit is $125 for like 2 hours of actual work and 3 hours of sitting on ass
>covering a spanish class one day
>haven't spoken spanish in like 8 years
>it's college level classes and "college level" classes where they threw all of the South American/Puerto Rican refugees (no, that's their actual status)
>I hand out the work sheets left by the teacher then go on my laptop, I don't give a guck what they do because it's getting handed in and their grade isn't my problem
>one kid finishes
>obese, teal and blonde-dyed hair, non-prescription glasses, snake bite piercings
>pulls out a ukulele
>again, I don't give a fuck, it's 10 minutes till the end of class
>starts pansexual-splaining Joji to xher friend
>starts strumming insanely basic chords and singing one of Joji's post-Frankku abortions
>not even hard since Georgie boi can't sing anyway
>no one is impressed
>they don't notice because their eyes are closed to better soak in their own playing

In my experience, they don't give a fuck about Kanye or Lamar, barely know who 6ix9ine is, have probably never heard of Fantano, etc.

It is, however, a meme that they want those oval white sunglasses and think lil pump is a god for making that much money by 17. Completely non-ironic adoration for the retard

Fuck. It's when the Melon donated his toenail clippings to the Human Cake.

How do I get that gig? Seems like easy money with no work. Do you even need a cv?

depends on the state.

New York has high teaching requirements, but to fill the spaces needed for subs you just legally need a bachelor's (some districts are more selective and want certification, but legally not required).

Other states only require a bachelors just to teach, so I'd imagine their subbing requirements are lower. And some places want a resume, some just want an application filled out plus fingerprinting.

Honestly, as long as you aren't a cunt or middle aged, the kids won't be as hostile to you so it's easy as fuck. Many teachers get 3 out of 9 classes off so I sit around and listen to music openly for about 40 minutes minimum

Damn I'm not getting an english degree to take care of spics. This kind of shit revolts me, why the fuck do they ask for a degree in something like that? Just make sure you're not dealing with some

i like radiohead

I wonder if Anthony lies in bed late at night eaten up with the guilt of destroying his integrity by selling out and pandering to highschoolers obsessed with the shitty non-music that is hiphop. Probably. You should go back to reviewing indie music and stop alienating your fanbase by posting your shitty political opinions on twitter.
We still like you. You can always come back to your real fans Anthony.