How do I argue with libfags on facebook who spam economic shit as a means of disparaging Brexit?

How do I argue with libfags on facebook who spam economic shit as a means of disparaging Brexit?

Research the statistics and correct as necessary.

you don't, it's a waste of time and only makes you look like a person prone to arguments to other people who see your profile.

Post about how Soros got rich a second time and he plans on ruining the USA with Hillary.

Well the effect on the economy so far has been negative, what can you counter with? You'll have to argue it will rebound.

easily, you show them how the market recovered most of its downturn by close, and then predict that markets open tomorrow morning will be a boom for the pound and it will end up closing higher than it did 2 days prior. and remind them that this is just how things go when uncertainty is concerned and that independence was worth this SLIGHT set back that will be completely recovered over the coming days.

Exactly.

The real reason I'd vote leave is because invading mudslimes, but I can't say that. Aside from kebab removal there's nothing good about Brexit it seems.

I think the best way is to simply mock them.

Look at it this way. These people normally post about Game of Thrones and feminism on twitter. After Brexit these people have turned into economic experts. Everyone's an economic expert suddenly. They're like X-Men who can predict where the market will go with their third eye.
If we have these people on our side they will make UK greater than ever.

Just think of the possibilities. Millions of people suddenly have interest in economics, and they're talented. This is amazing.

Take this advice, phamalam:

Just unfriend those people, or at least set up your fb account to no longer follow them. This allows their posts to no longer show up on your fb feeds.

arguing with them on Facebook is pointless.

Coming here for rebuttal arguments was your first mistake. Unless you consider calling someone a butthurt libtard clever repartee.

I REALLY like this picture.

tell them that after the panic and when Britain finds other markets it won't be as bad, and regardless, the cost of freedom is worth it. I would rather be slightly less rich and alive and not in a 3rd world hell hole than slightly richer but raped and killed by a mudslime

cool pic op

Tell them this;
>Brexit is not only about economy
>Free trade without the EU
>Less regulations means more new entrepreneurs and businesses
>Wider market(Africa, North and South America) allows for new industry which Britain before couldn't have because of German and French clauses
>Economy would have been just as bad in 5 years cuz of immigration

>argue
>facebook

Oh boy, you've got a severe case of autism right there.

They're resistant to opposite views. You're wasting your time since they're not worth it. You're much better of just unfriending them and focus on people who are either unsure or already on your side. We win by not who's right but by who has more people believing one thing over another.
>*teleports behind your back*

Pretty sure Pound is already rebounding.

Why exactly? To convert libtards is what we need to do to save our future

Why would you, it has already happened. Let them live in perpetual fear

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>Aside from kebab removal there's nothing good about Brexit it seems

It sounds like you have some reading to do, especially since you think that leaving EU will remove kebab

>debating when we have already won

Fuck them. Let them panic in their little bubble, let them spaz out and knock their mums chicken nuggets out of her hands, who gives a fuck.

I've spent all day reading Tweets and posts on Reddit and it's just so mind numbing. I was looking forward to shitting on people for thier shitty views but it's just too sad, they are so fucking dumb.

I shit you not one guy posted a video claiming it was a recording of someone erasing pencil votes. THAT WAS FOR US TO CLAIM ONCE WE LOST! It's amazing they sink as low as the dreaded conspiracy theory to try and stop the tides.

The future is here my brothers.
We have started the fire.
Next comes Trump.
Then the world.

DEATH TO TRAITORS
FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

How did he teleport? Does he have a time stopping stand?

You laugh and tell them how you can't wait until trump wins so you can laugh even more.

Arguing on Facebook is such a waste of time. Most of them immediately disengage in arguments when they get blasted publicly on their wall or their friends start walking in on the conversation and it becomes shit-flinging fest aka waste of time.

By the way, if you do the research, cite sources and statistics, and engage these folks in arguments/debates in-person (outside of their comfort zone that is Facebook/Social Media), you'll probably be more successful in "converting" them.

The only thing they worship more than the dollar is black cock, there's no reasoning with them

>The English Channel
>Rich soil
>Trade doesn't end where liberal tears begin.
>If the EU embargoed England a SStreisand effect will occur causing the other participating countries to seriously doubt the benefit of being the Chancellors Bitch.
>Economic turmoil often follows huge decisions, regardless of whether the decision was beneficial.

ZA WARUDO
*Throws scissors at Ahmed*
reeeee