What's the craziest shit you've seen and/or done at a concert?

What's the craziest shit you've seen and/or done at a concert?

Attached: 112.jpg (2692x1484, 232K)

Saw a chick sucking another chicks tits at a Steel Panther show.

Calvi On The Rocks '08. Girl started grinding on me, ended up standing doggy behind a palmtree during the Soulwax show.

Walked back and resumed watching next to James Murphy ad Nancy Whang so that was cool too.

Good times.

ive never been to one

Why not

idk
do i go alone

Yeah. I've done it a few times. Other people do it all the time, including girls. People don't give a shit.

I went to some retard punk show ages ago and because the headlining band had a criminal record or whatever they were turned away at the border and the show was cancelled literally at the last minute and it ended up causing a riot that was nearly as bad as when normies get upset about their sports. Cars flipped over and set on fire, stores looted, etc.

Not him but most of the concerts I went to I was alone. I had friends but none of them were into the same music as me. Getting lost in the crowd is always fun.

Got really drunk and made out with some slut in the crowed once. Then it was awkward when I saw her later in the show hanging off two other dude's shoulders.

I've also been doing bumps throughout the set of an of montreal show that got pretty wild.

Craziest I've seen is when the lead of golgol bordello drop kicked a half empty bottle of rum into the crowed. Pretty sure somebody got bruised fairly bad.

I always feel like an awkward sperg in the crowed alone.

>golgol bordello

DUDE BEER LMAO

half-kidding they're a fun punk band and do good live show or whatever but I hate their gimmick

Concerts are always better with friends (everything is), but yeah you can go alone. My best concert/festival experience was seeing Death Grips alone at Big Day Out back in 2013. Fucking mental.

So get drunk and let loose a little

>Concerts are always better with friends
I don't know, I kind of disagree.
I've had more fun at shows by myself than at shows with my friends

It's best when you go with friends and all go off and do your own thing so you have people to meet up with after.

This. with friends you always have to like argue about whether you want to be up at the front of the corwd or in the back or off to the sides or up in the seats, and if you're into punk or metal then you also have to argue about moshing, and then you have to wait around at the end of the show so you can all meet up and leave together, etc.

>people ITT think a 'crazy' experience involves hooking up with a random girl

wow guys you sure are some fuckin wild and crazy dudes!!

haha wow look at chad mcnormie over here who once farted really loudly during a concert and no one heard it if only we were as extreme as you

Thread isn't about crazy relative to the general population. Only the craziest you've seen or done, which probably on average isn't super wild.

I saw Lucas Lanthier at a small theatre in my city and suddenly he walked off the stage and told us to follow him to the bathroom of the theatre because "the accoustic is better there", he jumped on the lavatory and started singing a song while we all stood packed inside the bathroom. We were like, 50 people or so anyway.

>he doesn't fart in ultra high frecuencies

Attached: 1520721144926.jpg (1080x1080, 992K)

>not farting out sawtooth waves

Attached: 2d4.png (600x600, 167K)

Jesus you guys are fucking hilarious. I swear reading comments on here is better than watching a good comedy film sometimes.

Once I was moshing and got elbowed in the nose. Blood went everywhere but the show went on. Then the artist offered cake to the crowd because it was the drummer's birthday... I proceeded to plunge my little bloody salty digits in dat bitch and grab a chunk. I then realized I had cotton mouth like never before and nearly choked to death... being a little imbibed with the liquor, i grabbed it out of my mouth and smeared in on the speaker in front of me... I look to my left and see a girl just-

Attached: ac17e809a2302e4309dff943e85f8f13.jpg (608x811, 232K)

I jacked off at a Sunn O)) concert
no one could see me because of all the fog, I could barely even see my own dick

more like Funn :))

no one is looking at you

everyone was looking at you

>through the roof
AND UNDERGROUND?

Was at a festival and security came up in stands to grab a guy who was drunk and fucking with everyone around him.

He got in one of the security guys faces right next to the huge set of stairs you had to walk up to get there, and the next thing we knew he decked the cop straight in the nose as the cop was grabbing him, and they both went tumbling down the stairs and disappeared. The rest of the security ran down as someone yelled "HAHA THEY'RE GONNA TAKE HIM OUTSIDE AND BEAT THE PISS OUT OF HIM"

I was at a Tyler concert a month ago and inbetween Vince's and Tyler's set, people started moving out of the way to form a path and I saw a dude laying on the ground.
He wasn't even breathing and some girl who was on the ground with him was yelling for us to get some help.
None of us moved immediately because we're horrible human beings that didnt want to lose our spot in the crowd, but after like 5 seconds of borderline silence in our area of the crowd, the dude that was lying on the ground rose up like fucking Dracula and looked like he had just seen God. People were saying he was on Percs or some shit afterwards, but it was weird.

not too crazy but pretty funny
>weird situation of a little town in italy somehow hosting a sort of metal festival during summer
>antrax and some other similar bands are there
>the stage is mounted outside, over concrete
>they begin playing
>not many people and tepid atmosphere
>after a while it gets slightly better
>there is a fat guy just below the stage who seems pretty into it
>eventually makes his way up to the stage, band is a good sport, nobody's concerned
>jumps, dances, does random stuff with the band for 1 minute
>looks at the ""crowd"" below him
>takes some steps back
>starts running and jumps at the very edge of the stage
>heactuallydidit.mov
>i see his majestic silhouette against the spotlights
>he has his arms and legs open, actually believing he is gonna be catched
>there are barely 4 persons under him
>each one of them takes a step back to not be crushed by his weight
>dude hits the ground with his face
>band stops playing
>ambulance arrives
>i try to not laugh

I went to a lil pump concert and some guy collapsed before the show. A girl near him started yelling medic, but people farther away thought she was yelling esketit and yelled back

This also happened to me at a Cannibal Corpse gig. This guy must have been close to 400 pounds and he's fucking stage diving. Obviously everyone got out of the way.