/eire éire/

Girls only edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9AHJkHqkpw
hellyhansen.com/en_ie/hh-rain-jacket-53153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless post-1921 Britain. Never did anything wrong. Don't know you guys hate them so much.

Shut up Dub

I'm from Cork.

What is 10/10 irish girl?

Shut up George Hook sympathizer

>(ww2 british tanks never caused harm to the irish people)
Who said anything about tanks?

Stop false-flagging, Poi.

>refusing housing and employment to anyone who did not identify as British Protestant isn't wrong
>accepting the DUP as a legitimate political party isn't wrong
>>>/brit/

I just want to fight somebody.

drank irish wanna fight. Which stereotype.

Dies anybody legitimately want to have an /éire/ meetup again?

Embracing multiculturalism and being authoritarian regarding the internet weren't exactly good moves

Are the motivations related?

No. Why would that ever be a good idea?

No I'm pretty harmless in really life.
We counted friends and have fun.

Perhaps.

Join the skype group and attend their meet ups

Oi, irish people.
do you have interest for other countries and people?
Or irish only for irish?

I don't think the Skype group is an actual thing is it? Even if it is I doubt they'd have meetups. Also who even used skype anymore? That program should be dead and buried.

What are you looking forward to? Do you have long term things to look forward to? Personally I just look forward to my next day off work, and also the next time I can eat food.

>What are you looking forward to?
The fact that I can go home in less than 2 hours.

>Do you have long term things to look forward to?
Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9AHJkHqkpw

Nice jacket don't you think? Might get it but don't know what kind of jeans/shoes would go with it hellyhansen.com/en_ie/hh-rain-jacket-53153

How does that make you feel? Personally I'm despairing because this is pretty much what I have to "look forward" to for the rest of my life.

Give me a quick rundown on Gamescom

Quality pic.

No.

Anybody getting lightning?

Just noticed that it says Nintendo Switch edition on the side but she's clearly using a PS4 controller.

>I'm pretty harmless in really life
I wouldn't trust you not to take covert pictures.

None yet but I think it's promised for tonight.

If only do that if I wasn't invited and had to stay from a distance. I wouldn't post them here anyway.
I'd rather be part of the meetup.

Heard thunder twice now

Are you afraid of it?

Thunder and lightning do make me a bit uncomfortable desu

What a big baby. I like it a lot and enjoy watching it. Saying that heavy rain/strong wind makes me anxious and unable to sleep. I think it's because I live in the attic and it's super loud up here.

Yep, had electronics switched off for a while until it passed.

I'm afraid it might knock the power or internet out.

If we did have a girl here what do you think would happen?

I've achieved my ambition of beating Weevil the maximum number of times in Nightmare Troubadour. 99 duels with one extra to see if the counter rolls over, it doesn't, it stays stuck at 99.

>literally admitted to the crime
>"alleged"
>"suspect"
Jesus Christ, what's wrong with these people

It's actually a legal thing. You open yourself up to lawsuits if insinuate as fact that the accused actually committed the crime before he has been convicted of do so.

I'm just glad the Sagrada Senpaiília wasn't damaged like they planned.

Surely the Pope would have to call a Crusade if that happened.

>Senpaiília
I forgot the word filter still exists.

a false self incrimination is a thing too
innocent till proven guilty

wawawawawiwa

Frankie's too nice for that. We have to await for the return of the Shadow Pope.

Ah yes, the War Pope.

Mam spends 90% of her time sitting in the kitchen using the laptop on facebook, looking at her feed of 10 friends, and playing facebook games. She's been playing the same 3 or 4 games for the past 5 years. Not sure what they are but I think it's something like bejeweled and similar shit.
What a miserable existence. I'm surprised she hasn't killed herself yet. She has no friends or life. She's so autistic.
She has this one friend she hates that calls over once every 5 months or so unannounced and they just sit in silence drinking tea until she goes home.

Very /marbh/ here today compared to yesterday.

Most of the posts are me talking to myself.

We're saving our energy until the Rose of Tralee comes back on. Only a few minutes left.

What were we talking about yesterday?
I was going to say it was about football and that we had all decided we were supporting Kerry so there was no need for further discussion. But that discussion took place mostly on Sunday, from what I can recall.

>Rose of Tralee
Only saw one of the Roses. Is Hong Kong going to win?

I'd forgotten that was a 2 day thing.

My mother is constanly coming over. It wouldn't be quite so bad if she didn't stay the night every time and snore so loudly. Plus, it's just annoying. She's like a stalker, constantly coming to see me even though I want nothing to do with her.

Ugh, I might cave in and watch your normie cringefest rose of tralee because I'm so bored. IS there a livestream or do I have to own an antique television with a coat hanger ariel?

>we had all decided we were supporting Kerry

Do you live alone? What does she do when she comes over and why does she even do it?
Why don't you want anything to do with her user?

Personally when I move out of my parents house I'm just not going to answer the door to anybody. I'm also going to install expensive CCTV and security systems so I can just see who's at my door without moving from my pc.
An unannounced visit is never good news. People who answer their door are stupid. Same with house phones if you even have one.

A lot of middle aged women are like anons, just not anonymous and with next to no computer savvy.
Get her a real battlestation and she'll be on twitch playing Skyrim with her sewing circle before no time.

maybe I'm tsundere? Sorry if you can't handle my extremeness

>Dáithí Ó'Sé
>there's only one of him

He's the only survivor from the original six.

>supporting the normie facebook mayo4sam "10000 upvotes and the curse will be broken" tier team

>playing Skyrim with her sewing circle
Can't beat a bit of cooperative Skyrim.
Too bad the matchmaking is so shit. And what on earth possessed them to go the P2P route, instead of having dedicated servers?
Fucking Bethasda, all a money grab.

I bought her a netbook several years ago for christmas. Then a laptop, and now my other brother bought her a nice new laptop.
She has no idea how to use pc's. Despite just sitting on her ass for the past 5 years at least doing nothing on the PC she hasn't learned a thing.
She can't get pictures from her phone. She can't even shop on amazon or use emails properly. I get pissed off with her when she keeps asking me to do inane shit. I show her but she just pretends to be stupid and won't take it in and never learns.
She's WELL capable of learning simple stuff on her own initiative but just chooses to be stupid.
I also have an old desktop I offered her but she won't take it.
I do feel a bit sorry for her because ultimately she's going to end up alone and isolated for the rest of her life once I leave. She's already an alcoholic.

What? Did you quote the wrong post?

>Is Hong Kong going to win?
She's a literal prostitute, so I doubt it.

As lesbian won 2 years ago, so who knows?

>>supporting the normie facebook mayo4sam "10000 upvotes and the curse will be broken" tier team
Sorry I don't follow social media as much as you.

Every Kerryman in existence does look and sound exactly like Dáithí. What goes on there?

>She's a literal prostitute
This true or you guys just exaggerating? I'll probably go watch her clip now on the player just to see.

>don't follow social media as much as you
Would be hard to follow it any less than me. Also note how I called it upvotes which no social media site uses.

That was some awful fucking tin whistle playing. I could do better in second class.

Superior Milesian genome.

Set up a steam account for her, perhaps? At least get her onto a good strategy/MMO game rather than a purely money-making facebook clickfest.

>Also note how I called it upvotes which no social media site uses.

Anybody got a link to this rose shite?
Maybe. We don't get along the best. Although she used to play tons of PS1 games when I was a kid.

I should've saved this when it was posted last night, but she said when she was 19, she was at a "corporate party" in a club, and was chatting to some guy who was really impressed she could speak Chinese, so he threw her an all-expenses-paid, lavish twentieth birthday party next week, then gave her a diamond ring at the end of it. She never spoke to him again after that. Then she reiterated that he was really impressed she could speak Chinese.

The crowd was sort of silent, and it was quite awkward. Daithí then said, "No strings attached, of course." She replied, "Yeah."

Even apart from that, she was stiff as a board and had that "I'm better than you" air that people raised in 3+ countries always have. I don't understand why she's supposed to be in contention to win.

>Would be hard to follow it any less than me
And yet you still knew this supposed social media trend that I had no idea of, unless of course you were making it up.

>Also note how I called it upvotes which no social media site uses
I didn't know that, I guess that shows you know more about social media than me.

Is she Chinese?
The soullessness stereotype comes from somewhere, of course.

No, her parents are Irish and she's got the chubby Irish face.

She had an indescript foreign accent that tended slightly towards Chinese, but mostly sounded Australian. She did the whole, "I was raised in a, b and c and went to school in x, y and z [hold for applause]."

Had a dream where I impregnated Juni again, lads. He lied to me about his BP ovulating.

Ah, the international middleman moneyed classes. Truly the salt of the earth.

Rose of Tralee should never have been put on telly. It should have stayed Father Ted-tier, not another stage for whores.

Finally, a week and a half until the Late Late comes back.

>Milesian
>not being a Tuatha Dé Danann
MORTALS GO BACK TO SPAIN

Fir Bolg or bust.

Had a dream I slapped Juni around until he was black and blue then strangled him to death.

Something soothing about removing text from images, isn't there?

>making an actually factual statement is the equivalent of saying "hurr durr" in all caps
The more you know.

Just watched it there now. She seemed fine, all exaggeration in my eyes at least.
>was stiff as a board and had that "I'm better than you" air
She is pretty much the only one I've seen so I can't really compare.

>guess that shows you know more about social media than me
Someone was supposed to reply to me saying "reddit uses upvotes" to which I would reply, like you did, and say "oh really? don't you know a lot".
Two can't play at this game it seems.

This is actually hard to watch. She's not even good looking.

Not nearly as interesting as it was last night. Worried they might have used all of the weird girls yesterday.

WHAT'S THE ONE PROBLEM THAT'S NOT GOING TO BE AROUND IN 2070?

ROSE OF TRALEE THOTS

COS WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Muted. cringe.

That flute playing just blew the fuck out of the tin whistle girl.

>Something soothing about removing text from images, isn't there?
I know this feel desu. After all, I did remove the text from that image for you.

>cringe
Teenage girl in our midst, lads.

Well then whip out your thesaurus and find me another word you stupid prick.

Tin whistle is fairly simple (as full-fledged musical instruments go) because there's only six holes and the notes sound more harshly different from each other than true flutes. And it's generally meant to play by itself or in the lead.

Don't bully Jacques.

Cringe the concept, not the word, is the true cringe.

"Cringe" is a verb, not an adjective. The adjective is "cringeworthy".

Never knew you had to be devoid of emotions and the ability to be embarrassed and cringe at bad things to be an adult. Unsurprising coming from you seeing as you're in the brink of killing yourself.

Perhaps Yuudachi could be a rose. Has the dress and all.

>I did remove the text from that image for you
I actually removed it myself just now, but I know you did a version too.
Feel like it easier to do it myself rather saving the image from here, copying it to the correct drive/directory and finding the old one to delete.
It's the thought that counts though, merci.

>whip out your thesaurus
>needing one in the first place

Can't be an emotional wreck if you don't have any emotions.