Just watched this, it was fucking terrible

Just watched this, it was fucking terrible

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/ew.com/article/2015/07/23/shooting-reported-during-trainwreck-screening-louisiana/amp/?client=ms-android-samsung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you expect?

What did you expect? stupid fucking moron

kill yourself

>watching anything starring Amy Schumer
>watching anything directed by Paul Feig

was it a trainwreck?

I thought it was funny in most parts.

I don't understand, I know some people that think this movie is funny and that Broad City is funny and it just seems like maybe they got hit by that brainwashing technology that makes you think that women are funny and smart get over it. I must be immune to this though because this movie was not good. It was like watching an idiot act like an idiot, but I've already seen real life versions of this idiot and I don't think it's funny, or smart, and I can't get over it. Someone just hug me okay

No shit op, when it was still in theaters some guy found it so unfunny he shot the place up

google.com/amp/ew.com/article/2015/07/23/shooting-reported-during-trainwreck-screening-louisiana/amp/?client=ms-android-samsung

I wanted to say this >:c

wow sexist much

>judd apatow movie
>not terrible
pick one

Fucking mouth breathing basement dwelling neck beard can't except a strong female lead. Embarrassing

I believe that is OP's joke.

epic

john cena was pretty funny

>from the guy

Literally who? The producer, the director, the screenwriter, the literal distributor guy in the van bringin the movie in the theatres?
No one knows.

Lebron and Cena were the funniest parts, really says a lot about the movie t.bh

they definitely did some work on amy's torso in this poster

Concept was good and I like Bill Hader but it just didn't have many funny jokes.

Lebron was the only reason why i watched it, but i think he was dogshit in it.
Terrible acting

actually it's one of the best comedies of the last decade but of course men don't understand it

kys trollboy

Literally ended with a dance number set to that "y'all ready for this" song

Trash

Not a great film. Expected as much from Amy Schumer but Bill Hader held it together alright. Lebron was the only reason to watch it, only memborable scene was when Hader and Lebron talk about the check and money. Also all the John Cena scenes, why the fuck would he agree to play that character? It's the worst part of the whole movie, and goes against everything that makes Cena likeable.

I'm actually not a boy any more but nice try retard

I also hate forms of media involving women due to my sexual frustration.

The main problem with this movie is that we are made to believe Amy Schummer fucks a random hot guy every single night and that she's super hot.

No shit