Is Risa the most cücked planet in the Trek universe?

Is Risa the most cücked planet in the Trek universe?

Bajor might've been until the Cardies pulled out.

The Cardassians never pulled out, just ask all the Bajoran women.

I literally and unironically dislike Bajorans and the Cardassians literally did NOTHING wrong.

>implying its not a ferengi slave planet and the only reason the federation haven't genocided the ferengi

/trek/

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

Captain, I think we can bypass their shields with a reverse tachyon beam directed at their emitters.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Daily reminder.

"Won't that overload the Inertial dampeners?"

"Commander, if we rerouted the tachyon conductors to bypass our own emitters, we could reverse our tachyon beam without damaging the ship."

"Shut up, Wesley."

Hmm I don't know Wes. The ship might not be able to handle that kind of stress. One wrong move and we'll have hull breaches on all the decks.

>red, yellow, green
was he some afrophile rastafari?

We'll have to risk it. Engage.

would

Always

>Computer, please register the word "Broccoli" as a command code, lowest level clearance
>Limit activation of the command to all crewmembers and passengers except Lt Barclay, and limit de-activation of the programme to Lt Barclay
>When command phrase "Broccoli" is spoken, teleport the person who issued the command to the holodeck and run the following programme:
>Generate a 30m x 30m concrete room with no doors or windows and one African Rhinoceros, adult male, and programme it to attack the issuer of the command code
>Also reprogram the rhinoceros to respond sexually to the distress calls of every known sentient species. Record these distress noises during each instance of the programme, and replay every such noise within the programme on continuous loop, increasing volume in decibels by 150% each time a new instance of distress vocalisations is issued.
>Apply an electric shock calculated to cause 2.35 thousand kilosades of pain upon each request by the issuer to end the simulation.
>Run program with safety protocols disengaged

>please user don't hurt me

lol

DELICIOUS PEPTIDES

Luke, did I ever tell you about sexual organs? ....

They were a good friend...

So, what did they mean by this?

Why did this shitty episode even exist and why is it considered as a good episode?

There are a lot of TNG episodes about planets with weird oppressive social systems that the Enterprise crew hates but eventually accepts they can't do anything about

user Risa cucked the federation.

replicator, i'd like some steamed broccoli-aaaaaaeeeeeiiiii!!!

>I literally and unironically dislike Bajorans and the Cardassians

Could not agree more.

This.

Remove Bajoran.

They're discussing Gagh.

>They fight like Klingons!
>Then they can die like Klingons! Destroy their shields! Prepare boarding parties!
>I understand. All ships, concentrate fire on their shield generators

Betazed