Supporting English Brands

I've decided to start buying British brands whenever possible to help support you bongs.
What are some good brands/products?

>pic related

Meme beers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_brands
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/world/brexit-norway-amanpour-erna-solberg/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TBKKX4_uC2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying international
You're still an idiot.

Why distort the market in favor of shit beers?

Now that they have a cheaper dollar buying from them will be great.

And industrious Britain is a pleasant future with quality trades.

Depends what beer you like senpai.

I think it is inperitive the Americans set up some petitions ASAP to force the government to forge some trade agreement...

Word the petition talking about our strong bond and history together which has made our two nations perhapsnthe strongest allies on earth. Mention about how we have our independence day, and understand the importance of our freedom and sovereignty and must support our ally in their choice to do the same.

A petition to haste a trade deal between US/UK will literally make the EU crumble.

Do it

Support the US you fucking mongrel

We always do... Our highstreets are full of your shops and products.

OP is just trying to help the UK in a time
Where we are seen as the bad guy for uncucking ourself from the EU

You don't even have any industry. What benefit are you to us. Scotland is gonna leave and take their oil with them, then what benefit will you even be to yourselves?

>What are some good brands/products?
VW, BMW, Adidas, Weihenstephan, Augustiner, Milka etc.

Find more English brands here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_brands

That's a very nice sentiment for supporting our proper democracy, America, cheers m8
However I really do feel as though you ought not to go far out of your way to support British brands - despite our currency being low, this isn't as crippling on our economy as you might expect - in fact, many Eurozone countries have frequently desired to control a devaluation, and with a national currency this is possible for us. Also there'll be a global recession soon (not because Britain leaves EU, it's just pretty much due any time now)

The UK's industry is not just kept afloat by North Sea oil hahaha

I figured I'd go find some English liquor or beer just for celebration's sake. Then drink it on our Independence Day for keks.

When the new trade deal gets going is probably when I'll wind up buying more of your stuff as it becomes more highly available and competitvely priced. Although ideally our own stuff will become more available and more competetively priced as well after we get some protectionism going.

UK has a diminished industry because of all the shitty EU regulations in place

Take those away and see what happens

Just bought "HP Sauce" today.

No idea what it is, no idea what the fuck it tastes like, but I bought it.

Can we run a girl exchange program? Send 100,000 of your finest white women over here every month and we'll send over 100,000 of our finest white women. The women will be placed into monogamous relationships based on the highest match percentage in nationwide surveys. The couples will then be give $100,000 cash for every child they have, on top of the tax incentives that already come with children.

Let's make the US and UK white again!

I will be buying industrial equipment when I can from there. $50k at a time bros.

Old Speckled Hen is a decent enough choice.

Less tart and more smooth is Pedigree, Bombardier is somewhere between and is marketed by the late Rik Mayall, link related.

For more hoppy (I noticed in the states your ales are generally more hoppy, at least those I tried) then find something like Summer Lightning.

There are thousands of choices nowadays but for what you can import easily, go for Pedigree m8.

Those regulations are going nowhere because they will have to accept them again if they want to trade with the EU. Same applies for their borders. They won't have real control over them at all.
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/world/brexit-norway-amanpour-erna-solberg/index.html

Tastes great on bacon sarnies. It will taste like aids at first, but when you get used to it it's the best thing since sliced bread

youtube.com/watch?v=TBKKX4_uC2M

Fruity, savoury
Good in bacon sandwiches

Enjoy. It's a pretty good steak sauce and has lots of uses.

Just like the Howard foundation. We need someone with a whole lot of money to do this.

Oh shit I was just at the store and I forgot to buy Marmite.

I only drink the best

Use it sparingly. Dont be like one of those fucking idiots on youtube and eat it like its gravy

>beer
>literally makes you more feminine

Beer is for cucks.

Wine or hard liquor m8. Direct me to British-made hard liquor or wine.

Oh dear.

>amerifat
>tesco

wat

You're talking to the wrong guy; I often just eat it straight from the jar.

But today would have been an especially good day because I bought pretzels and that would be a roughly compatible substrate for it (I rarely have bread in the house)

>We need someone with a whole lot of money to do this.

hmm.......

frozen haggis should be delicious.

britishgoods.com

God just looking through the food brought back some memories.

Are we excluding Scottish goods?

Brown sauce is pretty good with stuff like sausages, bacon, stews and such. It's hard to describe the taste.. It's like ketchup but much more tangy and with strong vinegar and dark spice flavour

i have that exact bottle opener/corkscrew

small world

I just tried to eat a jar of this vegemite. WTF Brits?

Sneaky fucking German.

I only shop at Tesco and Poundland my lad

Plane tickets sure are burning a hole in my pocket though

How much did this can cost?

Are Dr. Martens gauche?

>eat a jar of this

There's your problem. Also Vegemite is Australian, but top marks for trying.

>2% alcohol
into the trash it goes.

>not buying 10 bottles of aldi lager for £3.50

I don't know what UK brands you have over there. If your use to lighter styles you could try and IPA or golden ale (these are quite similar to your Sierra Nevada).
Some of the darker bitters might not be your cup of tea. London Pride's a good one, the bottles are better than on tap. Ruddles, Hobgoblin both good.
Tadcaster Stout is like a strong guinness (we were doing this style before the bogs, but let them have it to be nice), you'll only want one or it will curdle your guts
Also, drink plenty of English gin. It's probably cheaper for you than us. Medicinal properties.
Makes all women look 10s.
Cheers for your support, fill your boots with our bounty.

2% alcohol? lol you could drink 2 days old apple juice as well.

is that you ashens?

So good on meat then? Duly noted.

How about this? Will be getting next.

>Send 100,000 of your finest white women

S-sure, they're rate classy birds

Vegemite is aussie mate. You want the British one which is promite, a beef extract or Marmite, a yeast extract.

Do you mean Marmite?

How much butter do you put on toast?

Put 1/4 of that on and go from there.

Goliath and hobgoblin ales, check out the wychwood brewery.

desu I think Vegemite tastes slightly better, but the only time I got a jar was when an Australian came to visit once.

You really should buy american man

I did go out with the lads and had a few pints of Speckled Hen to celebrate the victory, but we still have to save ourselves.

There are some "digestive" cookies that my relatives would bring back suitcases full of. Essentially shortbread cookies. Pretty damned good with tea.

The Speckled Hen you have there is my drink of choice
Sam Smiths is okay, but a night on them will do terrible things to you

What is this Lucozade stuff, is that any good. I heard of it in a joke post from some brit twitter that makes fun of renaissance paintings.

Today I purchased the finest bottle of the finest Worcestershire sauce produced by a fine British sauce-producer called the... (let me get the bottle) ... the HEINZ Company.

You're welcome, Britfriends. America to the rescue!

I want to get in on this too

Can a bong go on liqourland or Dan Murphys or thirsty camel or BWS and show me some english imported shit?

Peruvian here, today I bought 3 imported English biscuits.

We support your independence.

kek

That's like the Irish equivalent of HP sauce I think.

Have you tried Worcestershire sauce?

>Worcestershire sauce

The tamarind they use is probably from India.

Bongs are our special ally. Supporting them is supporting us.

Also, you can put HP brown sauce in milky tea. Northern bongs do this when they can't afford soup.
They may deny it because they are a proud people, but it actually isn't too bad.

Brown sauce is an English staple. Put it on a bacon sandwich and watch the magic happen

SHIT
IS
CASH

>Old Speckled Hen

Good taste burger, I didn't know they exported stuff like that

Marmite is best on toast. Spread it as a thin layer, then spread crunchy peanut butter on top. Works best if the toast is a little bit burned

You should try vegemite, it's made in London

When all else is said and done, nationalistic brits are going to be well aligned with nationalistic yanks, I worry we're going to need that kind of brotherhood sooner than we'd like.

I have never seen that.
Try Worcestershire Sauce (pronounced wooster) on toasted cheese. I won't tell you what's in it, but it's very good.

Triumph motorcycles are pretty tight, if you've got hair on your nuts.

Nope. Well, if you go back to the EU, yes. :^)

How poor do you have to be to be unable to afford soup?

How does one toast cheese? Or is that bongy way of saying grilled cheese?

I was literally prescribed lucozade by a doctor once, no word of a lie. I'd had major food poisoning and it caused severe dehydration. She told me "I could write a prescription for this overpriced electrolyte powder, or I could tell you to buy a bottle of lucozade from the vending machine." It's great if you're doing any kind of sport

>buying British brands

Good idea. We should always support anti-Globalistic freedom.

Anybody know any Brit brands that are already popular over here that might not be obviously British?

The more usual bongy way is "cheese on toast," but yeah thats what he means

I wanted to celebrate with quality English brews but brokefag so I had to settle with the "High Life"

I hope you understand, britbongs. I'll make up for it by getting two 6-packs next paycheck.

mail order me a chav bride pls, i need it.

I'm touched that you're even caring at all desu. Don't spend what you can't afford mate, you need to look out for you and yours first.

British Brands, people. Help me out. Tried to look that shit up and a fucking site listed fucking Jon Oliver as a British Import. God damn it. Help a technological retard out.

Maryland cookies.
also mcVities that has Hobnob and others.

>Try Worcestershire Sauce (pronounced wooster) on toasted cheese
What? We use it on cheap cuts of beef. It's also found in every supermarket here. Everyone knows what it is.

Lucozade is a fucking delicious soft drink. The original and orange flavours are very tasty.

Indeed, Lucozade used to be highly recommended after illness or surgery.

>Drinking silly nanny beer
British beer is total shit. They have just acquired a taste for awful beer over thousands of years of their peasant ancestors not being able to afford anything better.

English economy is kept also by the banking sector and the services and HQ of corporation trading with the EU. Now that your out you lost that sector too what you got else?

The telecommunication lines to america that EU has to use?

Well bad news for you.

you lost from 3 strategic important income sources 1. the other ones wants to leave. Only the telecommunication lines stay and EU will build its own just to fuck you over and dont have you spay on us.

Witch also in return weakens the englands defense against terrorism.

Same here I bought some fosters & boomerangs today.

>not buying a bottle of white lightning

It's like you don't even optimal £ per unit of alcohol.

>tfw it was originally 8.4%

>now its only 5.5

>you used to be able to buy 3 fucking litres of 8.4% cider for under £2

>tfw from Worcestershire

If you're in a cold climate, bovril is the shit. It's somewhere between coffee and gravy, literally a hot drink made from beef stock.

Also, when the EU turns shitty to us, hopefully we'll buy more US wine

>tfw hearing foreigners try to pronounce Worcestershire

Just so you know, Lea & Perrins is the main go to. But there are probably American knockoffs.

I don't get wine.

Some of the nicest red i've had is a £4 bottle of Hardy's australian Shiraz from Tesco.

Some of the most disgusting red I've ever had was a £50 bottle of grand premier cru from some up its own asshole french vineyard that i bought for my ex's parents

fucking lad

I've never heard anybody call it anything but woostersher sauce. I was really confused the first time I read the label.

Delicious stuff, though. It even works well in many soups to spike up the flavor.

I know you're kidding, but if it's cheap booze you're after, look for frosty jack's. Hard cider, sold by the 2-litre bottle for pocket change. They're even pushing to ban it because the alcohol/cost ratio is so high and it could pass for a soft drink by the packaging.

I only buy English Gins outside of the occasional bottle of Monkey 47. Is that good enough?

I say wors-cher almost like 1 syllable. R8

>Support the US you fucking mongrel

yes keep drinking corona and José Cuervo goy.