Of Montreal's new album is album of the year. Fuck you and your bullshit if you disagree

Of Montreal's new album is album of the year. Fuck you and your bullshit if you disagree

Attached: 1520713053218.jpg (500x499, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AirHpwOa-Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black panther earned 1 billion in box office

I love it but not quite album of the year. The opening track is the worst imo. And the high pitch voice in the second track sill weirds me out. Paranoiac/Dysphoria is a 10/10 banger though.

wtf

This album is about the death of white identity and trans acceptance. I think it's pretty contrary to the mentality of most people on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1520661576012.jpg (320x320, 20K)

its like a less schitzophrenic and more 80s styled version of Skeletal Lamping

It’s shit. Horrible 80s ripoff. Deal with it.

Attached: 1520661720427.jpg (289x174, 14K)

i don't like it better that twin fantasy or post- but i think it's better than a productive cough and those are all the albums i can think of that i've heard this year so far.
it's a very good album tho, of montreal's best since paralytic stalks.

But Paranoiac is the second track?????????????

the 3rd track is what he meant

I know, I just wanted to bump the thread

> White is Relic
It's all so tiresome.. I'm not even a Sup Forumstard, im just tired of hearing the same few things repeated ad nauseam

Attached: 1520672987235.jpg (940x200, 84K)

Eh, could have been worse. At least it was tackling a topic instead of just spewing rhetoric

>gentrifies the band

Attached: 8EA6D8A1-197A-42C9-9AEA-6A1A6303B199.jpg (905x738, 400K)

Then listen to a different fucking band? How is this not expected from of Montreal

Attached: MI0004391656.jpg?partner=allrovi.com.jpg (500x455, 42K)

the ending reminds me of gong

Congrats Sup Forums. We killed whitey.

Imagine being offended by three words in an album title lmao

lol kinda feel sorry for this dude but he's also a bitch made ninja so who gives a fuck.

It's easily their best album since Paralytic Stalks, but too early to call AOTY

Lousy With Sylvianbriar is better than the newest album and suuuper underrated. White Is Relic is still really good though

its quite good

you people are so easily impressed
like dangling keys in front of a baby

good music is fun

Only just started the first track, but what makes you say that? Is it blatant?

the last song sounded a lot like this

youtube.com/watch?v=AirHpwOa-Rk

>White is Relic
Guys, i need some help. How do i become okay with the destruction of the white race? All these other people can do it, but i struggle with being okay with my race disappearing and everyone becoming brown, because i actually appreciate diversity.
Please help, how do you do it?