WOW what a mediocre simpleton flick! This movie was average at best felt like I was watching a movie from the 90's the...

WOW what a mediocre simpleton flick! This movie was average at best felt like I was watching a movie from the 90's the clitche filmmaking was believeable enough to be taken as a film. Not once did I feel I was immersed in the "Lore" of Hacksaw Ridge or anything, it felt like watching a "Fictional" moving pictures instead of an "Experience" like say LOTR or InterStellar for that matter where we get so immersed that it feels like you forget whether you're watching fact or fiction.

How do you Sup Forums dyel tripple-chin-virgins keep defending this shitfest and wanking off to the image of it getting academy awards is beyond me to say the least.

4/10 forgetable at best

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

christ

bravo mel

this is some evil dead shit

its weird that the movie was otherwise pretty well made except for the Big Three Scenes (you know which ones i'm talking about)

That really hurt to watch. And I really wnt to see the full movie. Hope it's just these 2 scenes

Why do you keep posting the same two webms with the same lack of actual criticism?

Why are you so dedicated to shitpostiing about a movie everybody saw and discussed months ago?

>Lord, let me get just one more.

*air horns*

>this is some evil dead shit

Really engages my neurotransmitters.

That actually happened.

Could had a good scene if he only dropped 2 chinks max but they went overboard

Was the first part of the movie a homage to Kubrick?

Oh, you watched the movie too?

I watched the documentary about Desmond T. Doss. It's on Youtube. It's called "The Conscientious Objector".

The part where it was good and the second part was shite?

Shoo shoo Jewllywood, the Oscar is Mel's.

how was it user

>Hope it's just these 2 scenes

yeah, classic metal jacket format, only with over the top violence this time, Vince Vaughn pretty much plays Sgt.Heartman

i didnt like how goofy his bunkmates were and it made me lose all interest i had in them since they were so cliche. I didnt like the scenes where a soldier becomes superhuman and mows down a squad of japs. Him being creepy towards Dorothy made the romance unrealistic.

Can anyone explain to me what's wrong with those? To the people complaining about them, did you ever see a Mel Gibson film before? All of his other films have had over the top violence, what did you expect?

the predictable jap scenes like this weren't too spectacular and were expected along with the sudoku and them getting BBQ'd (along with the flame trooper getting blown up by his tank)

murricans just need their shitty black and white morality, patriotic we are the good guys garbage

they eat it up and shit out Donald Trunp

didnt he break his code when he kicked that grenade an killed the guy in front of him?

I did enjoy the movie along with the use of the Japanese as the enemy of a WWII movie, but it did have that stereotypical war movie feel to it.

Very interesting. To people saying that the movie glorified him, it actually toned down his achievements.

1. He never hit his brother with a brick, he was always against killing and fighting
2. He walked 3 miles there and 3 miles back to give blood, then did it again a few days later
3. His heroics began in desert training in Arizona where he shared his water rations with his dehydrated comrades, same ones who taunted him and threw boots at him in basic
4. He did figure out the double bowline loop in basic and then used that later on Hacksaw ridge to lower men down
5. He also served in Guam, where he would crawl at night and drag the wounded, despite there being danger of being shot by enemies and by friendlies
6. In the movie he finds the cargo net already on Hacksaw Ridge, in reality he and another man were the ones to climb Hacksaw Ridge alone and fix the cargo net
7. He silhouetted himself against the skyline to signal the troops, and for some reason the Japanese weren't shooting
8. On Hacksaw Ridge he was the only medic for Company B, but he also treated a lot of Company A men
9. When he was being carried off on a stretcher after taking a grenade to his legs and filling him with shrapnel he saw another man get hit, so he rolled off the stretcher, and crawled to that man to treat him
10. He was then hit by a sniper in the arm, shattering his bone, so he made a splint from a rifle stock and crawled 300m to the aid station
11. He realized his Bible was gone on the medical ship so he asked for it. Men in his company retraced his steps through the battlefield, under heavy enemy fire and found him his Bible

It seems that Mel toned down the Christian overtones, too. Because once Company A went up and got destroyed. Then Doss prayed for Company B and they went up and not a single man was killed. Also, a Japanese soldier reported having Doss in his sights several times, but when he tried to shoot him his rifle jammed.

Watch the docu. He's a real hero.

>lol he got a knife in his foot lmao
>oh shi- it the serg lol act natural :|

Okay almost an hour left of watching this. Is this a "True Story", he fucking doesn't eat meat and doesn't want to shoot a gun and goes through military court and misses his wedding day all because he's traumatized over hitting his brother with a brick when he was a kid. Also religion.

>murricans just need their shitty black and white morality, patriotic we are the good guys garbage
Except this wasn't like that at all. The only one who's shown a hero here is Doss who saves the lives of the men who beat him in basic training and who wanted him out. Who didn't want him by their side. Yet he was still man enough to save their lives.

Watch the movie before you comment.

is obviously extremely comical, for something trying to be so reverent its utterly out of place
something too silly and tryhard badass for even an Expendables movie
just unrealistic a grenade could explode that close and not kill him, hollywood retards think its the fireball from an explosion that kills you by burning you real bad and not the concussive shockwave liquefying your insides and shrapnel shreading through you like a hundred tiny bullets

Why is there borderline slapstick moments in this movie? Never watched it but is it supposed to be a comedy partially?

>Watch the movie before you comment.
make me

#11 is in the movie exactly. Did you not watch it and are copying this from some internet review site?

nice. thank you.

ITT Gibson sluts rally around their butthurt martyr hero

>#11 is in the movie exactly.
In the movie he's on the stretcher when he says what about my Bible, then one guy runs back, finds it and brings it back to Doss who is on the stretcher.

In reality Doss was on the medical ship when he had realized he lost his Bible. He even writes to his wife saying that he lost his Bible and hopes the boys in his company can find it.

Did you not watch it?

the brick was a motive for him to be as devout as he was and like said, he was always that way but people would complain about Doss' origin. Im also skeptical about missing his wedding and also the perfect timing of his father in the court. Religion in film is used as a cheap way to keep replenishing hope and strength for the protagonist but its a true story so i cant really argue

I love how much shit this flick is getting and how it triggers Melcucks

>Im also skeptical about missing his wedding and also the perfect timing of his father in the court.

He may have not missed his wedding, but the part about the colonel saying that no man is to get a pass unless they pass basic rifle training did really happen. And he colonel did try to court martial him for disobeying a direct order and he was allowed not to carry a rifle by an act of congress. That same colonel later was the one who delayed the whole Hacksaw Ridge assault because it was on a Saturday and Doss wanted to pray and read his Bible first if he was going to go on Saturday. He was the only medic in Company B and they literally had the whole division on hold until he was ready.

His father was a drunk but he never pointed the gun at his wife. It was actually Doss' father and uncle who were drunk and fighting. His father pulled out a gun and pointed at his brother. His mother stepped in between them but neither of them wanted to hurt her. She told her husband to give her the gun because the police were on the way. So he removed the bullets and gave her the gun, she gave the gun to Doss to go hide it in the house. Doss did and came back to see his father being taken away by the police. The whole incident reminded him of the Cain and Abel story and he vowed never to touch a weapon again.

name your 3 favorite war movies

>inb4 SPR, BoB, The Pacific

thanks /tv still has some good ones

>never watched
Stfu and watch it before making criticisms based on out of context webms dumbass

lol what context would make that shit not look goofy?

i like the dead eye stair so in that context I can see that shit happing

Wow,I knew Sup Forums was full of jewish cucks posting BLACKED and pedo threads but I never knew how pathetic they are for trying to downplay a great movie just because based Mel didnt play into their little game

I'm so looking forward to lynching every one of you hooked nose cunts,Trump's America will finally rid the USA of jewish influence

Implying this salty ass shitskin or europoor can even afford a decent TV or laptop hahaha

>muh context

The scenes are poorly shot, over the top and unrealistic. There are bloodless 40s war dramas that don't look as fucking stupid as those webms but keep on defending what looks like a live action cartoon

Just throwing this out there. Are there any curse words like "fuck" or "shit'. I don't remember. Kinda weird for a war film. Think ol' Mel Gibson wanted a PC war movie.

are you literally shaking right now?

Are you saying you critique a movie without seeing it wtf?

Is there a good leak of it yet

I hate Jews and love Mel too but the worl war teo aspect of the film was too cliche although I enjoyed the story behind Doss.

It also made me wish we had never fought in any world wars and justa supplied everyone and got rich while living in a cozy American town working at a simple paper mill and picking up your qt girlfriend to go hiking and watch a movie. Fucking kikes ruining everything again

i do it while I watch it

no I am just saying that those scenes are goofy as fuck, regardless of context

Not really except maybe the foul mouth soldiers but it was the 40s and people were still pretty conservative and proper

>soldier in war
>perfect hair
It's like zombie apoc movies were everyone's got full makeup

>if you watch the whole movie these scenes are magically OK

LOL
O
L

Guys gtfo of this thread it's just a bunch of eurocucks taking advantage of all Americans being asleep rn.. Shitposting cause they literally can't make one good movie

fuck you that was pure kino

>but it was the 40s and people were still pretty conservative and proper

>cutting the gold teeth out of barely alive japs and complaining that they scream too much

oh yeah

Or maybe its the blacked posting israeli

true.... I kept telling to myself.. fuck shit when a lot of war stuff was going on

yes, go back to your safe space baby

Vince vaughn was terrible in this movie.

It's literally the best movie of the last 10 years.

>muh boogeymen are bullying muh mobie

Go back to your safe space

>shows japs as honourable and brave
>shows doss as even helping wounded japs

it wasn't black and white at all, it was great.

No doubt that the military malfunction happened it's just the father showing up just in time was too predictable. The parts where the colonel changes a new A FUCKING leaf at Hacksaw was good to see. The whole drunk dad and the gun scene seems to explain the morals of Desmond even if it was switched around

>meanwhile the best films your country has made are the Isis ones
Hi Ahmed

> Tropic Thunder
> Rouge One
> Top Gun

t.Jorgen Alan Ahmed Khan

Cry harder, how insecure can you even be?

Better hide your shekels shlomo, your time is up fucktard

I never said it wasn't goofy dumbfucks the first guy I replied to was making a general opinion of the ENTIRE film based on two webms if you've see the film you know it's not as a whole "goofy"

>he uses a tv

Ever heard of home theaters, murifat?
Hahahaha

I forgot Crazyaga posted on Sup Forums now since we drove him out of Sup Forums he's a literal faggot Israeli stuck in the closet don't give him the time of day because he'll use that time to shill

>tfw you're too autistic to enjoy movies anymore

>s..someone is making fun of my movie
>mooooooom
>I know what to do, shitpost! that'll show them
>"H..hi Ahmed"
>hahaha another win for murrica

>muh immersion
You're upset that you watched a movie instead of a virtual theme park ride?

Isn't it time to fuck a goat and record it... Wow I bet that would be your country's film of the year actually

keep crying faggot

Hahahahahah stfu shitskin

literally laughing to myself knowing it's the exact same posters getting triggered every night in these threads

>look mom, I can shitpost even more
>no, I don't have an argument, I'll just call them cucks, shitskins, jews and faggots
>mmmooomm look I am winnng

literally laughing to myself knowing its the same exact kikes posting anti-mel gibson threads

Is that where you fuck goats?

I enjoyed the film and it was entertaining but the character depth was lacking. I felt as if Doss' superiors and squad mates were played out to be more manipulative, evil, sociopathic and kniving rather than "wow what a petty dick" you'd be more emotionally into it. As for the war scenes it's a Mel movie so I was expecting over the top so in a way it fit with the rest of the movie

Hahahahahah everybody laugh at Ahmed for being jealous

Is it really a flaw if it features certain character types over others?

>jealous foreigners make an anti American thread during American sleep hours
Lol Everytime, stay jealous pussies

Are you for real? lol

I'm European and I loved Hacksaw Ridge.

It's mostly numales and people poisoned by cynicism who hate the movie.

I wish, id keep pulling your leg both there's enough shitposting ITT. Nice dubs btw

German here, same and agree with the statement.

Real human bean.

wtf did the critics see the same movie?

Geman here and I think this movie was mediocre.