Is Swans dad rock?

Is Swans dad rock?

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 27K)

No

Yes totally

not yet

my dad was into tom waits

Maybe

Dad's don't usually yell "YOU SHOULD BE RAPED" at you.

no cuz Swans fans don't even get laid lmao

I have yet to meet a dad who like Swans so probably not. Despite their popularity on Sup Forums they are non-existant in the mainstream, so 99% of dads probably have never heard of them. I think that disqualifies them.

Nu-Swans is a very distorted version of dadrock, aka post-dadrock. So yeh.

Speak for yourself

Attached: 1514434515648.png (608x715, 698K)

Once I'm a dad, sure! :)

I NEED YOU

yes

Guys Swans are putting out an album with collabs from Pete Townshend and Angus Young, and Alice Cooper trust me my dad is Michael Gira

I'll tell you exactly what Swans is: none of your fucking business.
Michael Gira hates each and every one of you, and wishes you were all dead.

do you think michael gira has really bad tinnitus or is his hearing so bad he's just ascended back around the horn to perfect hearing
>never wore ear protection

more like bad rock

Its crazy uncle rock

Saw them around 2015 and I'm 100% they damaged my ears permanently.

Cool dads

my dad listens to far east movement

A Gira-Townshend collar would be legit great though.

Considering how loud they’ve been playing for the past 40 years I’m surprised Gira isn’t completely deaf by this point.

>show my dad swans
>he says it is 'music for people in some weird Chinese slum´
No

so much this

When people on Sup Forums start having kids it will be. Swans didn't really get that popular until the last few years with the Seer and To be Kind. But no, dadrock is what normie old fucks consider to be GOAT bands like Led Zeppelin and Floyd. In the future they'll be in the same vein as the Doors and Frank Zappa, so actual rock fans will appreciate them. Also, I unironically think Frankie M is the most progressive piece of music released in this decade.

This

:)

then why did he use that meme on the cover