Brit/pol/-Geographically correct Edition

BRITAIN IS OUT

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
Britain has ruled out a Border poll for Northern Ireland.

BBC news back to usual schedule, Sky News still has a referendum special on: youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

Follow the Pound live: : dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

Reddit brigading strawpoll: strawpoll.me/10576168

Breakdown of voting results: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

IN OTHER NEWS:
>David Cameron has resigned
>Corbyn facing a coup
>Irish PM calls for calm in N.I., torpedoes Sinn Fein hopes
>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>the EU is pressing for quick and immediate negotiations
>rumors that Germany is offering the UK an 'associated partner' status
>Nicolas Sturgeon has called for a second Independence referendum
>Trump has hailed the UK for leaving the EU
>Hillary has accepted it without criticizing the UK, radio silence from Obama
>The pound is rallying, so is the FTSE (for context, we never dipped below last monday)
>Social Media and the guardian literally on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA
youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36624697
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=fR20_vRbuEM
youtube.com/watch?v=2IVbFPG1xg8
youtube.com/watch?v=1sVEhK1hJ_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder that you beat Brussels!

first for remain

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo

Old clip but, holy fuck Farage is the man.

Reminder that you just dethroned yourselves, Brits

Selling scotland for £10 going once...

>tfw you lived to see the day the EU was BUGGERED!

Don't shit your pants just because you found out that voting to leave the EU doesn't actually mean we're going to leave it. Quit being a tired little bitch and keep fighting instead of resting on your laurels thinking we've already won

It hasn't even begun

BRITONS
NEVER
WILL
BE
SLAVES

>scotland
>being anything other than parasites

top kek

Not that the EU would even take them.

WooooOOOOooOOOooOO

I'M FINALLY FREE TO MOVE ON

THANK YOU~~~

Would the EU even take Scotland? They don't have much to offer and as far as I can tell, all they've done is leech off the UK.

Scotland is 4 million people. Fucking East and West London have more people. Who the fuck is this guy, I have never seen a more retarded comment

I've never known Remaniacs to get so fucking dramatic because the £ dropped.

Going on like it's the end of the world and crying because all the oldies left the EU. I'm more inclined to trust them since they've lived through it the most.

Bought all the newspapers this morning hoping to make a little keepsake with them. My favourite was the UK and EU painted ladies getting off with each other

Should be worth a few bob one day, if not an interesting tale for the grandkids

Lets all just remember this speech: youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA

Even if Scotland and NI threaten to leave, wouldn't that be completely retarded of them? Considering Scotland has almost no industry on itself and is practically leeching the UK for sustenance, if it has a referendum to leave that would be suicide.

And Northern Ireland I think it would go about the same way however their proximity to Ireland could allow them to be annexed and survive longer but it would be a blow to Ireland's income, but I think NI won't have an independence referendum.

Am I wrong?

YKTD is a nigger

It becomes the next Spain level leech.

Put this video on the OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI

Fucking loser...How do you keep your trip after being so wrong.

You really think someone would do that? Just go into politics and tell lies?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36624697

I can admire scepticism, but after you got the referendum totally wrong, why should I not just ignore you for being a chronic pessimist getting everyone down over nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Buy todays ones too lad.

Make British Soil Mean something again!

There's a lot to be proud of. Remember that no matter what.

Love you fags. No homo.

Tomorrow's paper in Germany.

what happens to UKIP now lads?

>5 million people
>huge unemployment
>alcohol problem
>takes FAR more in tax than it pays
>Would lose the Barnett formula

No it would become the new Poland of the UK.

this is the true independance speech my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

Except Scotland doesnt meet the requirements for EU entrance.

NHS promise is already broken.

How long before immigration one broken too?

You dumbfucks just destabilised the world economy to give Johnson the PM and literally nothing else.

There will be no improvement to migration flows, there will be no renegotiation of trade treaties that benefit the working class. Nothing.

Lads, I'm getting BTFO by Facebook lefties after the pound and market crash.

What do?

>We didn't fuck up did we?

BEST OF ARE NIGE

youtube.com/watch?v=fR20_vRbuEM

And articles already stating that France has taken over as the 5th largest economy in the world and that the UK is fucked

Jesus Christ - it hasn't even been 24 hours just let shit settle

Facts:

FTSE is above last Friday's close despite a fall
China, India, Canada, America & Germany have all said they want trade deals
Germany will offer us partner nation status for trade but without being in the EU
France has said Calais agreement continues
Praised by Trump & Putin

You realise there are more twice as many people in New York City than the entirety of Scotland, right?

Scotland couldn't conquer their punishing depressive alcoholism, never mind England.

Reminder that Rich White Men™ all said stay because they didn't want their business to lose a load of money in trading today.

The CEO at my company sent an email to everyone asking us to vote stay because it would hurt business... It was like a 1000 word essay just about how it would be financially damaging.
Nothing about morals or principals of running our country.

Richard Branson was used as a media item to say stay, because he knew his company would lose a few million today on the hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IVbFPG1xg8
reee

Sorry brefugees. You're white. Maybe they'll take in the muzzies? That sounds like a win win to me.

>up all last night
>had 1hr nap at midday
>still not feeling tired
Brexit has infected me with HIGH ENERGY

MFW the Russian FSS psy operation to crash NATO superpower economies turns out very successful.

>thinking that Remain was a leftist movement
>thinking that Leave was a right wing movement
I hope you fuckers don't do this

God I'm fucking sick of this smear campaign

Good job guys! Proud of all.

It's not broken. Nigel never made the promise, so he couldn't say that he'd keep a promise he never made.

Pretty much.

>What do?
Stick to your guns.

In the long term this is a positive thing, and the markets are already bouncing back - but we knew there would be uncertainty for a short time after the referendum.

Be calm, be sensible, be reasonable, and if you can, be sympathetic.

Northern Ireland isn't leaving. The Irish President has already told them to calm the fuck down, and the N.I. secretary have confirmed there will be no border poll.

Scotland today is the same as it was in 2014, far too poor to sustain itself independently. Arguably, it is worse then it was then because of the oil crash. This is why Surgeon was pretty held back today- she knows that the SNP must make a bid for a referendum, but that it will fail. Inevitably.

So really your not wrong. Really these tiny places aren't 'countries'. We just give these counties extra powers to govern themselves, when you compare just how much bigger England is then both of them, you understand the arrangement of this Union.

You need to leave Facebook and Twitter alone. Leftist echo chambers. They will do your spirit no good.

You should have invested.
This was but a temporary downturn, a scare, not an actual market collapse, everything will soon correct itself
I'm broke so I couldn't do it but maybe you could

If the Scots vote again and leave the UK, dont they automatically lose EU membership as well and have to apply all over again?
You need to hammer them hard on this point.

Brexit down!

Name the merchant

Five pound off at Iceland fuck me imagine the haul you could get

One of my colleagues is saying he's gonna emigrate to Scotland.

I hope every whiner literally fucks off because it's only gonna go upwards from here. All the scaremongering is just turning out to be a load of bullshit.

Legit question to you brits: what do you think will become of the 'Treaty of Le Touquet' that currently regulates the cross-channel route? The mayor of Calais is already talking about ending the treaty and moving the frontier to Douvres. That would mean the refugees camp too obviously.

Wir Ihnen "NEIN danke" sagen!

Now you have to do your part.

Make sure you build it 10 feet higher for us.

I posted this, not to smear, but to ask why? They knew all the old fucks would only think of themselves, and a better NHS would do it for them. I'm excited about the UK leaving the EU, but you can bet I'll be working towards emigrating, just in case.

No Scotland becomes another Croatia

I used this graph. To show how the media is fear mongering and overreacting

>The Mayor of Calais
>Having any power

Underappreciated

>dust hasn't even settled yet
>still EU members
>WE MADE A MISTAKE WE MADE A MISTAKE WAHHH

The whole 'pound has had it's biggest crash since the 80s' thing is over already, it's down just below what it was in March of this year, and unless you follow it closely I bet you didn't even realise that happened, so seriously, don't fucking worry.

That's a funny thing that leftist normans do. They can sense that something is screwy within the media. That they don't really report the truth. The media pushes leftism and globalism all day but they've still been conditioned to hate white men. When multiculturalism fails it is obviously just because of "Right wing media stirring up hatred", despite it being the opposite.

Fresh OC for y'all

Which country leaves next?

Nigel didn't promise it but Leave did.

So what other leave promises are they going to break?

If you guessed wage suppressing profit boosting immigration, then bingo son, you guessed right.

Laughable that working class people thinks this change anything. Boris is just another Clinton.

Post the painted birds lezzing off m8

LIVE FROM THE CHANNEL TUNNEL

>Europephobes
Ahh the new buzzword of the left.

Yeah I understand that, and England is large enough talking about income and industry to sustain them, I don't approve leeches of course, but I think you're now able to capitalize on the potential these areas have, like fishing in Scotland.

Great job you Brits, once again the oldest democracy in the world is at the tip of the spear.

>tfw I voted Brexit
>tfw my feed is full of people spewing vitriol comments about people voting leave
>tfw my friend is one of them
>tfw he didn't know I voted Brexit
>tfw when him and his family will probably get mad when I visit him
In all honesty have belief in ourselves as an independent nation. The EU has belittled countries so much that they've madei t hard to beleive you can exist as an independent entity.

168 CHICKEN DINOSAURS!!!

Will do dad.

>but you can bet I'll be working towards emigrating, just in case

The sooner you emigrate, the better.

Isn't it illegal under EU law to deport 'refugees' to non-EU countries?

I can not believe I'm believe im seeing Farage, and Geert Wilders, and Marie le pen getting coverage on American media....You guys changed everything..White people have been bolder than ever on the news today.

I really want another Scotish referendum, which Sturgeon fucking loses again.

You could be right actually.

They didn't break the promise, what are y--..
>flag

No one gives a shit if the Jews are losing money

Le Pen is such an angel.

Godspeed frogbro's

At least that niggers using the word of the day calendar he robbed

youtube.com/watch?v=1sVEhK1hJ_s

GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

You're still in the EU silly

I'd wife Le Pen desu.

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

I'm a law-abiding, tax paying citizen. Where do all the scroungers on benefits and state pensions think the money for them and their bs NHS will come from?

Gimme gimme refugees
Be they Syrian or Congolese
Soros lifts me to the car
to find diversity near and far
Give my hard eard euro bux
To hooknose bailout banker cucks
Greece and Sweden, Italy Spain
But of my British none remain

How could anyone take what they said as some sort of guarantee, "Leave" isn't a party or the government it can't make policy

What's funny is, the media had been ignoring the hell out of him in the UK. His party got millions of votes and next to no coverage.

Farage deserves all this attention and more for the years he has slaved away on this.

>White people have been bolder than ever on the news today.

Anti-whites are also being bolder than ever. It's the 2005ish era of extremely aggressive Blairite bigotry come back to life. Look at the Newsnight episode with David Starkey being shouted at and called a white male, this is something that Britain hasn't had back in full angry force for a while

Not for long friend

I think she intends to introduce it into the Scottish parliament, then let it get voted down. She doesn't have a majority there anymore. It deflects the blame.