What music do you listen to while driving your qt gf to your hometown for spring break?

What music do you listen to while driving your qt gf to your hometown for spring break?

Attached: Allie.jpg (1024x931, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxcP68FLVvc
youtube.com/watch?v=nzVtLLkZRYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aFCsx8Qeaf0
youtube.com/watch?v=QOud5biiNYY
youtube.com/watch?v=CcMz3aAZDv4
youtube.com/watch?v=1m8TmlS20ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earthmover.

Lolicore

>gf

American Idiot, By The Way, Good News For People Who Love Bad News, The Green Album, Comfort Eagle, Nevermind, Daydream Nation, Diary, Surfer Rosa, and Walkie Talkie Man (the actual song).

Last time I was with a qt I played Channel Orange, and

holy fuck I'm so lonely

>"So, what do you think of my hometown, user? I know we just got off the plane, but do you have any, um, any observations yet? Hey, I saw that grin! Look here, mister, like it or not you will tell me what you think! In fact, you're about to get a world-class tour! ...After we find my car, that is. My parents? Oh, I'm sure they won't mind if we're just a tad late, and even if they do, I'll just tell them this whole thing was your idea!"

Attached: Sophia.jpg (794x1189, 166K)

>"Keep your head still, silly! What I'm doing is for your own good. Just trust me. *boop* There! And just like that, no more earbuds! Is it really that different? Is it really that difficult, user? Is being open with others and not warding off interaction at every opportunity that hard, even if it's for me? Now grab my hand. I've a whole world of sights and scenes to show you!"

Attached: Erin.jpg (1131x1365, 406K)

Attached: tekashi feels.jpg (700x700, 91K)

Daniel Caesar's Freudian

I wish women would just leave me alone. I'm not interested. How hard is that to understand?

>"So wait, you just listen to music all the time? By yourself? Wha-, how's that work? Don't you get tired of being alone all the time? I mean, I know it's not any of my business, and I know some people are just better at some things than others, and I don't mean to sound judgemental, but that's just... I don't know. I'd never want to live like that. Hey, give me your hand. There. Maybe you'll have to flip your hand upside down to read it, but there's my number... just give me a call if you ever want to hand out or chat. Promise?"

Attached: Nicole.jpg (480x640, 59K)

hi unty

kys please

gib milky skin gf

Attached: viper feel.jpg (645x773, 58K)

The Great Schism

end my fucking life

>"Get over here, user! Quick! My favorite part's coming up and I want you near when the goosebumps hit!"

Attached: Nattie.jpg (640x615, 80K)

ew

k no one talks like this

>you will never be a 21 year old university student drifting from class to class and leaving an impression on no one while occupying your leisure time with music and reading when in a sudden attempt to alleviate the monotony you volunteer to plant ferns, flowers, and trees near one of the quads with about 40 other students and faculty and, once there, spot a pretty girl wearing a "There's always money in the banana stand" shirt whose facial aesthetics indicate an Asian and Latin heritage, with maybe a bit of Pacific Islander, and whose demeanor suggests she's the type of girl content to spend days listening to music and watching film and wouldn't mind your introversion, and wouldn't mind going to the kitchen to take the cocoa off the stove after you'd long forgotten that you were making some, and who dreams of living in London or Seattle because it's always raining and she could spend half of the weekend napping and then try conjuring some witty banter and jokes that whimsically remind her than it's not a nap if it's 6 hours long and at that moment remember that you're not witty and there's a reason people don't like you, and you've no friends, and no one asks you for a pen or pencil when they've forgotten theirs and then realize that everything's planted and everyone's leaving or already gone and you forgot to tell her you liked the shirt

Attached: Alexis.jpg (400x400, 24K)

yikes

>thinking anyone with friends would make a thread like this

not a bad start to doing stuff around normies, now that you have some context you'll do better next time

You want to hear emo, right?

>"Hey. Hey, are you still with me, user? Looked like you were just staring off in my direction and weren't listening. You had a long day though, so I understand if you're tired... Hope you don't mind me dragging you out here, though! The scene was just too beautiful to ignore, but I think I'd better -- hey, steady yourself there -- yeah I'd better take you home now. You look exhausted. *Sccrrrch* 'Paging HQ. I've got an exhausted sleepyhead ready for snuggles. Prepare the blankets and cocoa and I'll have the package home in a jiffy. Over and out.' *Sccrrrch*"

Attached: Katie.jpg (2112x2724, 1.22M)

>that thing
>qt

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>"Are we still set to ditch after 4th period, user? Great. Gosh. I've never ditched before. Do you wanna go to the record store, or maybe try the arcade at the mall? We could even lay out by the creek! Geez, the possibilities seem endless! Just promise you won't leave without me, okay? I couldn't bear this place without you."

Attached: Riley.png (1439x1357, 969K)

el diablo

Lil’ FiddySix

she looks like a shit inside your heart kind of girl

everyone is lonely so at least i know i'm not alone

Attached: tfw-1.jpg (696x392, 35K)

>you will never be leaving the smaller of your University's libraries heading towards your apartment on a comfortable, temperate Friday night and reluctantly pull your earphones out because they aren't working and incidentally invite sounds of the night which at the time all seem rather novel because it's been months since you've walked outside without listening to music when you catch wind of some far-off singing that piques your interest and steers you from original designs when after a few minutes' following the sound you find a cluster of 10-15 students all dancing to a lone guitarist beneath a staircase and lean against a distant wall hoping no one will notice as you stolidly look at the couples dancing and celebrating their partner's embrace and tell yourself that you're genuinely happy for them and tell yourself that it's true and tell yourself that perhaps in a year or two you'll find yourself in that exact situation if only you stay patient and wait long enough and tell yourself that it's true before collecting your bag and resuming the walk to your apartment while telling yourself that you are encouraged and that you are honest and that you feel something and tell yourself that it's true

Attached: Faye.jpg (338x600, 56K)

La creatura...

time to makle love to this girl lel
nah she afat fuck tho kys ronically

>that 1000 cock stare

>napping
something i wonder is whether that romantic idea of spending all day napping and cuddling has ever once been realized by any couple
i feel like it might just feel awkward and forced when it comes to actually doing it

Attached: 1519352436458.jpg (651x732, 71K)

My roommate and his gf do it all the time.
>tfw they take naps when I'm in the room and I end up leaving because the feels are too great

Attached: 1507941300658_0.jpg (544x784, 108K)

I want to fuck her feet

why is there no steering wheel? is she not sitting on the drivers side of the car?

>"You sell yourself too short, user! Look at me -- I'm being honest! I wake up in the morning beaming at the prospect of another day with you, and when I go to sleep, it's with the thought of how happy I am to be in your arms. You're the first and last thing on my mind and I don't think that's going to change for a long time."

Attached: Winona.jpg (1080x720, 175K)

That's very clearly a tranny

well that's a bittersweet. at least there's hope. sorry though, i get upset realising everything i'm missing out on as well.

IT'S SO FUCKING UNFAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHG

Attached: 1471434717862.png (1194x1044, 1.24M)

>at least there's hope
user...

Attached: 1507941300658.jpg (305x353, 38K)

it's almost worse when you've actually had this kind of adoration before and now there's nothing left of it

Attached: fwkqwRz.jpg (250x178, 4K)

Attached: 1515572400155.jpg (645x773, 80K)

(You) need to STOP

Attached: 1511757569934.jpg (636x333, 52K)

i have napped with some girls in the afternoon after a lot of sex and chilling, it's nice but it never lasts

>forever alone

it's not as hopeless as you might think friendo. even if you do nothing and make no attempt to meet anyone ever, there's a likely chance that a few times in your life you'll have incredible relationships pretty much fall out of the sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxcP68FLVvc

>normalcunts think they can be forever alone
i swear to fucking god the internet was a mistake

Attached: 1519093444471.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

is that mike?

ask her out for cocoa bro

never thought about it but now i want a Stoklasa as Chopper comedy movie

Attached: 1511840237388.gif (300x334, 2.01M)

>See this post
>Listen to Wake me up When September Ends
>Listen to Lost in You
>Remember innocent emo highschool days
>Remember holding cute gf close and snuggling on couch
>Remember her sweat little laugh and gently kissing her wrists
>Think of how bitter and lonely I am now
Where did the years go..?

>"Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. Sorry for not answering my phone lately. Hope you weren't worried. I've been somewhat of a wreck these last several days, and I needed to give myself time to catalogue my thoughts because I have a few things to say. First off, I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Yeah, I guess that means I made a promise I couldn't keep, and I'm sorry for that too, but we were young, and I just assumed time was kind, and that you'd grow up at some point. Everything else that's happened, is about to happen, or never will happen, whatever -- it's cause you never grew up. I mean, sure you think you've grown up. You certainly act like you're so much more interesting and intellectual than everyone else, lording over me and my friends all the time, but all you do with your day is catalog and collect digital media, and all you've done with your life is manage to convince yourself that you're anything but a fraud, clinging to books and music that other people created to compensate for how little you've accomplished yourself. Everyone can see it, and on some level, I know you don't actually believe listening to music 12 hours a day makes you superior to other people. I wonder, though, what would happen if through some miracle you dropped the charade and acted with some sincerity. Suppose I'll never find out, but I imagine after I've left, when I'm sitting on the train heading home, you'll be at yours, mending the tattered remains of your psyche with whatever masturbatory rhetoric you know so well. I imagine you'll try hating me but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. And if that's the case, I can't say I care much what happens when or if the charade drops. I've wasted enough time and energy on you as it is. Don't bother trying to contact me."

Attached: Euterpe.jpg (361x540, 120K)

Lana Montana

youtube.com/watch?v=nzVtLLkZRYQ

If I knew this person in real life it would be difficult to be around her (especially if she had a bf) she's so goddamn beautiful it just tears you apart

that sounds like it would be really nice. i'm a virgin and it's starting to bother me slightly. like i just feel that it's something i'll never experience, or at least that i can't imagine myself experiencing. it's not that it makes me feel like a loser but more just alienated and hopeless.
and it's not like it's valueless just because it doesn't last forever. if it's a loving relationship it leaves an impact on you forever, and while some of that is miserable a lot of it is good.

>you will never be an adolescent on vacation in California with your mom and two sisters in a 2010 VW Beetle that your mom rented driving along the Pacific Coast Highway and later through the Santa Lucia Mountains onward to San Fransisco and in those several hours realize how much else must exist in the vastness of this planet and decide you want to spend whatever time you have exploring as much of it as possible and later start maintaining several documents tracking places you'd like to visit, customs of said places, and trends in plane-ticket prices among other things, living and breathing for these future prospects and then grow old during which time time molds you into something entirely disparate from what you were as an adolescent without the capacity to even remember how, when, and why everything went wrong and try desperately to conjure concrete images of your youth but only find an indistinct haze as you take another sip from your drink that's neither bitter nor sweet but just meanders infinitely in the delicate region of tastelessness seated in your mom's old room staring out the window, remembering how much it used to rain in this town when you were young and wondering why it doesn't anymore

Attached: Natalie.jpg (607x1048, 157K)

I'm a 20 year old virgin and I'm not bothered by it at all. I don't know which is worse.

Attached: 1520656554796.jpg (653x1045, 152K)

I know that feel user, it's unironically fucking awful. Especially when she is an ex.

i wish i had your problem

Wow. Youre pathetic. Not only are you an orbitter, you orbit average girls.

this is so sad

>giving women you've never met names, distinct creepy "pure" personalities, and coming up with scenarios where you are the source of endless love and affection on their part

Attached: 1520714445503.png (336x396, 208K)

I don't see why you gathered that I'm an orbiter just by my mentioning that I am near females during parts of my life, but cool. Also this chick is unequivocally an 11.

chicago footworship

every time i see this dude i am amazed at how goblinesque he looks

well i can relate to that enough to feel fuckin sad. the best relationship i had was long distance though. like we were friends on the verge of something else then she ended up moving to the other side of the world because of complex family reasons. the plan in my 18 year old head was that i was going to move to be with her but it ended up breaking up needlessly and since then i've had no way of contacting or checking up on her. like she did a really good job of just disappearing off the face of the earth from my perspective, as her way of coping i guess.
it's awful because i really believe that since it's been so long and we're older now, we'd be able to repair it so easily. i'm slowly dying waiting for the day i hear something from her.

>Where did the years go.. ?
youtube.com/watch?v=aFCsx8Qeaf0

fag lol

i'm 20 too. 6 months ago i was you, had a super task-oriented and antisocial outlook on everything. if i'm being honest i'd say your case is worse since i can almost guarantee you're not being entirely honest with yourself.

>you will never realize that the girl you've loved for years will never be with you because you remind her of your dad and she doesn't seem to have daddy issues like 90% of the other girls you've known
>she shares your jokes and screencaps the few conversations you've had and her friends like it but you don't know what that means

>you will never realize she liked you before your friend secretly starting hanging out with her and made it official
>she is still one of the 2 people that likes when you post anything on social media but goddamned they look so happy together so what the fuck

>you will never realize that someone wants to understand you and your art while subtly hitting on you and asking you to take her someone and fuck their brains out because they think you are a genius
>she will slip away to another part of the state and ask you via email to drive up there and help her out with school
>you will never understand subtlety until it is too late

Attached: goodsong.jpg (456x465, 43K)

>"Guys, I swear this dude is the worst one yet. I must have sat with him for over 30 minutes and not once during that period did he smile, laugh, or seem to illicit any happiness or joy at all. Just absolutely bizarre. I'm pretty sure he has no friends -- I certainly wouldn't be friends with him. I mean, at one point, after I finally got him to open his mouth about something, all he talked about was music. It felt like he was literally trying to seduce me with his appetite for media consumption and it couldn't have been more transparent and pathetic. I just had to invite him to tonight so you guys could get a glimpse of him for yourselves. It was unreal. Oh, wait, I think that's him. Prepare for a show, guys. Yoohoo, user! Come! Speak of the devil, I was just telling the guys about you and all the music you showed me earlier today! Glad you could make it!"

Attached: Ashe.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

Attached: 1503970877340.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

well, it probably won't be long before i start being a little less discriminate

Attached: Untitled.jpg (546x791, 62K)

STOP

Attached: 39C432F565574F7BA0B983B45A92B3F4.png (808x805, 446K)

That's just sinister man what the fuck

Attached: 01fa11dc057e43dc9a57291b54515584.jpg (770x759, 84K)

>I can relate
Fuck my life.

Trust me, I'm a loser. I know and admit it. I'm bothered by a lot of things. But being a virgin genuinely isnt one of them. Its not a mental blockage or denial thing. I don't even know why I care so little about it. My sex drive is pretty low too. Even though my t levels are normal I jerk off maybe once a week.

I'm not antisocial.

>"Oh hey, user! You came! Happy New Years to you too! C'mon over and lemme give you a tour! Feel free to drop your jacket, um, anywhere I guess. Sorry for this mess. And yeah, this is Janet. She and the rest of my friends are resolving to stop squatting on my floor next year, haha!"

Attached: Fern1.jpg (1080x1322, 147K)

Attached: R-2408506-1282394676.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 94K)

>"You're user, right? Cool. Yeah, I just had a feelin' it was you, haha. You know, Fern won't shut up about you, man. She's the only one who thought you'd show up too, to be completely honest. I'm Steve, by the way. Anyway, yeah she's Fern's really, really happy you came. You should go find her at some point. Think you two would really hit it off. Don't tell her I told you that or anything, but yeah definitely."

Attached: Steve.png (367x596, 231K)

>"What's wrong with you? Honestly! You're not obligated to stay if you don't like me, my friends, the music, the food, or anything else here for that matter. I already thanked you for coming! You can leave! What you've no right to do is stay here and hate everything, draining others' enthusiasm with your scowl and your sulking! Clearly something's bothering you or you're unhappy with something and for that I'm sorry, but that's no excuse! My friends and I -- we ache and we sacrifice and we exhaust ourselves just to get by, and I don't care if you think this is stupid and beneath you! These nights mean something to us, and I won't let you try and take it away -- not for one second! Leave! I'm not kidding -- grab your shit and get out!"

Attached: Fern2.jpg (1080x608, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QOud5biiNYY

Attached: 1516274421392.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

that's cool then. i know there are people who just don't really have that part of them and they still have happy lives, just finding fulfillment elsewhere. i have a pretty high sex drive but it's something i've always felt horrible about, and in the couple of relationships i've been in i pretty much avoided it. in a way i'm glad. i feel like a deeply disgusting person and that i'd be hurting anyone i was sexual with.

i don't believe you're a loser though. since growing up there's very few people i've come across who i've been able to dismiss as just being complete losers. it sounds cliche but you've got to try to be more patient with yourself dude. if you were looking at yourself from the outside you probably wouldn't call yourself that, i think you'd be more understanding.

>"Wow, user. You know you're about an hour early for dinner? Were you waiting for someone? Oh, just enjoying the weather? That's fair. Y'know, since we're here, do you mind if I ask you a question? Why did you sign up for this trip? What were you hoping for, exactly? You're what, 22, in your third year of college, and you still have no friends, right? How do you not get it yet, especially when everyone else does? You're not wanted, user. You repulse people. If you'd stopped pretending to read your phone and picked your head up for a moment, you'd notice that I'm the only one sitting within 10 tables of you. So again, why'd you come here? Did you at least pay for it yourself? Only thing worse than you paying so much for some adolescent coming of age fantasy is someone else paying for it. It's over. The closest you'll ever get to coming of age and others' willful company is in living with whatever images of delusion you can conjure. See? I can use big words out of their appropriate contexts, too. You didn't impress anyone with that pretentious word-vomit on the plane. You're not intelligent, not special - nothing but a morose, deluded kid with a psyche meandering infinitely between despair and a Napoleon complex, never resigning itself to either affliction so you're doomed to passivity and never actually doing something... Shoot. I'm sorry, user. I didn't mean to say that. Really, I came over because I thought you could use some advice. You're all about utility and what's most practical, right? Well, the beach is less than five miles south. Just walk that way for an hour, until you're neck-deep, and let the tides to the rest. You can be no less passive than you've always been, and still rid others of your company, improving their overall life. Everyone wins."

Attached: Justine.jpg (960x720, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CcMz3aAZDv4

Attached: 1515742117289.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

fyi you have to do worse than just be a little dull and socially awkward for a girl to be this horrible to you

So.. Being a manlet?

>i've come across who i've been able to dismiss as just being complete losers.
How do you know I'm not one of those people?

youtube.com/watch?v=1m8TmlS20ZA

Attached: 1507195452615.jpg (800x1067, 132K)

>"Oh user, if I didn't realize how desperate your situation was, I'd laugh! No, seriously user -- just stop for a moment and consider how your life has turned out. Zoom out, and give your life a good once over. Look at all those forks in the road, and how each time you chose the wrong path. Look at all those experiences you desired, and how they're all beyond your grasp now. Don't feel obligated to respond, either. Just picture it, but then again, my goodness, what's there to even say? It's stunning! I mean it! It's borderline absurd that someone like you exist, willing themselves on in spite of everything and everyone around them saying "No, stop it. We don't want you." It, it's incred- Oh gosh! I know I said I wouldn't laugh, user, but this is just too muc-- pfttt-hhahahahahaha!"

Attached: Leigh.jpg (1445x1149, 811K)

i want the nice girls to come back

sauce on this.
has to be some lewds of her

nice girls finish last

This. Why do faggots have to ruin everything?

yeah right? 0_0 ahem