Post your brexit losses

Lost over $16,000 in savings so far.

Why did you sell during a dip?

I didn't sell at all, just long term investments. Hopefully people are overreacting and it bounces out. Going to buy a lot if it heads lower.

>I didn't sell
Then you lost literally nothing. Which is also probably the amount you have invested anyway.

>he didn't move savings into commodities
>he didn't move savings into cash

I was up $700 in the early morning; down $300 (-0.01%) at the end of the day. Of course, I'm not an idiot and moved into cash/bonds in the early part of the week.

my assets are worth less. I lost net worth. If a stock plummets to nothing and you hold, you wouldn't say you lost nothing because you never sold.

down about a 1%. Literally don't care. The UK will be made to heel by either a 2nd vote.

This will pass, one way or another. Monday will probably be rough too. Wait and buy on Tuesday.

>keeping your savings in stocks
LMAO@ UR LIFE

>BREXIT
>LOSSES

LMAO HOW ARE YOU DOWN AFTER THE EASIEST 10 CENT SHORT IN THE HISTORY OF FX

lol, i made money on a english oil company during the whole ordeal.

keks

>long term investments

Do yourself a favor and don't check your portfolio for the next 2 months.

>making up a fake story when you don't know how basic investing works.
You sir, are a fucking absolute retard.

I almost weeped when I saw how much BTC gained.

I'm not going to bother looking for a few more weeks. I trust my Financial planner. Even if he is from Cyprus.

>Lost over $16,000 in savings so far.

Don't feel bad, I have them now, it stays in the family!

$0

I actually gained from Brexit I knew that gold prices were gonna up I had 40gram gold with me made decent profit with it

>Using the stock jew

Still going good.

>buy the dip
>sell covered calls

Its like you niggers cant into profits.
Also my physical metals are doing nicely. Thanks brexit i can now retire 2 years early.

and you loose more from Monday. all founding members of EU will meat and brate on actions against England.

> lost 16000 in "savings"
> investing is saving now

0 because regardless of the vote there would have been an economic dip and I went full liquid last month.
Learn to prepare noob.

>being this stupid
anyone that didn’t bank off the volatility shouldn't be investing in the first place.

Whatever your stocks went down, your gold went up so quit crying you cuck.

>he "saved" in an investment

American education everyone.

Also 401ks are heavily diversified so nice bait.

You are a stupid nigger. Money in the market isn't savings. It's literally money you have sitting on a poker table in the pot since you already bet it. There have been zero safe bets for money for close to a decade at this point. All money is chasing risk since that's the only thing it can do. How dumb are you?

>NOT EXPONENTIALLY MULTIPLYING YOUR JEWSHEKELS

IF YOU WANT TO BE ETERNAL, BETTER LEARN THE ETERNAL JEW TRICKS

Learn to short faggot, I'm raking in the cash.

>I'm hypothetically raking in cash provided my gamble works

>I bought a chicken for $3
>chickens are now worth $1
>I lost $2

This is you. You haven't 'lost' money because you didn't sell your assets yet.

>I didn't sell at all
Why are you worrying about speculative, nonexistent loss?

Just get ready to sit tight for a few years, if you sell during a low that's your problem kek

OP doesn't post screenshot

Fake sage and gay

>keeping your savings in stocks instead of gold
Literally
LITERALLY
Stupid

I don't know what to thinkI bought a bunch of shares today beca use everything is so low.

I think it'll rebound.

down about 8%. Hoping for the EU to be uncompromising in exit negotiations. Major recession in the UK might put some sense into those bastards.

>Also my physical metals are doing nicely.

when i was around 18 i bought fucking silver when it was 30 dollars an ounce because filterman convinced me it would keep going up

>mfw lost 300 dollars

this trip downward is going to last at least a week

>YOU'RE ALL BANKRUPT UP!
LMAO WEB 2.0 SNARKY FAGGOT APPS

damn some of you people that post here are literally retard comparing stocks to chickens.

I went up 28 dollars

>3.5% down
>bad
this is nothing out of the ordinary. considering brexit is supposed to be super spooky this is a good sign.

Holy shit I had no idea 90% of people were this financially illiterate.

I'm not even mad that the masses get taken advantage of.

The shares I have did not freefall today, just slowly trickled downward. The huge dump happened premarket and aftermarket is completely stablet

What I'm thinking is if it would be getting worse, I wold have seen huge dumps today and huge dumps aftermarket

>Hoping for the EU to be uncompromising in exit negotiations. Major recession in the UK might put some sense into those bastards.
They won't.

Have fun losing more cash =)

Wtf...... I'm curious. Are you legitimately retarded? You haven't lost a damn thing. Your "imaginary money" means nothing. You still have your assets ready to go and be sold when the market stabilizes. And with a comment like that, I seriously doubt you've invested anything at all.

If you didnt sell there is no loss. Market volatility was expected with this referendum.should have bought gold

I'm secure in the belief that anything you do to hurt my pocketbook will hurt yours more.

>I had no idea 90% of people were this financially illiterate
I would say its more like 99% of the population is financially illiterate.
the 2008 housing bubble proved that in America

Corrections like this can still wipe out gains. would could have been a 8% gain at the end of the year can end up being just 4%.

Stock value builds upon itself. Though I'm not surprised retard posing on Sup Forums know northing of investment management.

>long term investments
>people are overreacting
>long term investments
>people are overreacting
>people are overreacting

The more stocks stay in volatility the less consistent growth they get you ignorant nigger.

You know it's all just going to shoot back up when the new PM admits he isn't going to follow through with Brexit

Poo

your own fault you cunt

time to invest NOW

im about $500 down

I sold my pounds 12 hours before the polls opened and made about $40,000 USD.

I also bet on leave and made about 5 grand.

Post slip or gtfo

+0.79%

SHOULDA SHORTED AND HELD TILL AT LEAST 1.40, YOU'DA MADE 100 TIMES THAT

I saw a chart last night that showed minutes before the polls closed (I think that is what it was) BP Sterling spiked, I mean shot up like and Atlas V rocket and then the down turn began. My first thought was Soros.

Later I saw a thread where someone said made over 300K from some sort of play on the British Pound. I can admit I know jack about investing or the markets so I don't know what this person did to profit that much. Would be nice to know in case the opportunity should ever present itself again in so other scenario.

I shorted the pound. Up 12k in a few hours. Thanks Brexit

>Not having all your assets in safe shorts

Absolutely safest investment. The market never rises faster than it falls, and if there's a crash, you make money.

>I was up $700 in the early morning; down $300 (-0.01%)

If you have such fussy attention to the movements of your money, finance might be too much for you. Consider reading The Intelligent Investor.

Lol. I'm invested heavily in municipal bonds and they all went up today.

Me last week:
Bought put options. Sold all stocks. Made money.

That's why I invest in the black market.

You only make money. Times are tough, people buy drugs to forget. Times are good, people celebrate by buying drugs.

niggas dont know bout by NUGT

>stocks always grow
oops!

>My first thought was Soros.

Yeah, similar to the Asian crash.

Hey, so I asked in /biz/ but they weren't helpful. How do I capitalise on this? The pound is low or something so I can buy cheap now, right? What do I buy?

This is speculation territory. Don't necessarily just look to British stocks, try other markets that will be able to capitalize on a UK divorced from the EU. Anyone that is about to be able to trade better with the EU or the UK as a result of this referendum. Pick a company that you like for a sudden boon and invest.

Research is key, and I'm not doing yours for you.

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE FOR BRITAIN CALLED OFF.

The FTSE bounced, but the frogs and the krauts kept falling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>Research is key, and I'm not doing yours for you.

But I want you to. I wouldn't even know where to begin beyond looking at projections. What do you do, send them an email and ask

>Do you plan for your stocks to increase in value soon?

Also, speculation just means educated guess i.e gamble, right?

Honestly, there are a plethora of traders that produce advisory leaflets/e-news that would have answers. My suggestion is that you find one that rates well and subscribe. Fees are worth it if the advice is good.

>not hoarding bonds/gold/cash to buy at opportunities like this

baka desu senpai

hope you lose it all moron
dont play the jews game.
dont get involved in the (((markets)))

>Fees are worth it if the advice is good.

Alright thanks, I might well do that. Do banks give good advice on this kind of thing, or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

And I should care why?

Correction of market has been ignited because of Brexit.

It will remain lower for a longer duration until it bubbles again. Of course it will bounce back but not to previous levels that were too high.

It won't it was a binding referendum. Juncker and the EU already reacted, Cameron already reacted. If you hold a referendum you respect the result instead of keeping on pushing referendums till you get the outcome you desire somewhere down the line.

This is the easiest time to fucking buy shit up you idiot

This. Its happening, Cameron has announced his resignation, either he will initiate article 50 in the next few days or his successor will do it immediately after taking office

>Not retiring for at least another 20 years
Literally don't care.

If anything I'll make a bit of money if the prices stay low when my automatic investments kick off next month.

Bank investment advice is generally crap. The independent guys that have a following are the ones to look at.

Some short sellers also give heads up emails before dropping dox (like gotham city). Probably not good right now, but something to think about.

ON EVENTS THEY GUN FOR STOPS IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION BEFORE THE REAL MOVE HAPPENS

NOT JUST ON A 15 CENT BREXIT MOVE, EVEN JUST FED MEETINGS, JOB NUMBERS

WAIT TILL TUESDAY AFTER EU MEETING, VIX IS ON THE MOON

YOU MISSED THE EASY DIRECTIONALITY

My euro shares have dropped a bit, my personal portfolio is down about 5k

401k who gives a fuck

My euro buys are all long term sells like vw (buy at 98 sell when it goes back over 200)

Hmm. I just wish there was someone/ somewhere I could go and have a face-to-face conversation, put up some money and not be swindled. Perhaps that's to be expected though, if I am naive, poor at maths and struggle with the concepts (and believe me, I've spent quite a bit of time on Investopedia trying to grasp it all).

Well at least you got to meme about MUHH MUSLIMS, MUHHH WALL, MAGA, MUHH KEK, and act racist on a Japanese image board! That is totally worth your $16,000, right? Right?

No he won't. Cameron said he won't stay until past October to allow a proper leadership contest. Johnson will win and then will put in article 50, but that is unlikely to be earlier than autumn. Also, Johnson today said he doesn't want to rush into it, and that Cameron did the right thing by not initiating it.

Where is the fellow BR crying because who lost 2 years worth of his portfolio earlier?

He lost his wheelbarrow and two whole pineapples

I've heard it's a reasonably sound strategy to just follow Warren Buffet and buy and sell whatever he does. Legit?

I have nothing to lose. I would have voted for a nuclear war if I could have.

Fair enough. Its still going to happen

It is going to be a tense weekend and next week for market makers.

While it's true you haven't lost money until you sell, if chickens prices never recover to the price you bought them at, you've effectively lost and are just waiting to take your L.
No amount of "nuh uh I haven't sold" doesn't change the fact that the stock you hold is worthless.