WTF, i wanna be black now?

WTF, i wanna be black now?

>now

it's a movie can't be bad because black people episode

are you Sup Forumsniggers constantly triggered?

This movie was the biggest jew brainwashing propaganda movie that I've ever seen

Really? This movie? Because i watched The Force Awakens and there are a large amount of people who GENUINELY believe its a good movie. Thats brainwashing if ive ever seen it.

why's that?

Fuck off with this 'Sup Forumstard triggered lol'

We white men fucking earned the right to have all races looked up to us,only to have it taken away by kikes who flood white culture with disgusting shit like homosexual acceptance and mixed marriage, im fucking sick of being looked down at for being proud i was born white but its going to change when trump takes charge,mark my words

It was a goddamn BLACKED commercial

lol you're the one that's so triggered. user makes a menial comment that isn't even racist and you go full spergelord over it

Cry more, faggot

>We white men fucking earned the right to have all races looked up to us,only to have it taken away by kikes who flood white culture with disgusting shit like homosexual acceptance and mixed marriage, im fucking sick of being looked down at for being proud i was born white but its going to change when trump takes charge,mark my words

this gotta be a troll

when?

>Anaconda malt gives you a small dick

How long is the run time?

I'm from Sup Forums but you niggers are retarded.

You fags probably even think Don't Be a Menace wasn't the most redpilled movie of the 1990's.

>We white men fucking earned the right to have all races looked up to us,only to have it taken away by kikes who flood white culture with disgusting shit like homosexual acceptance and mixed marriage, im fucking sick of being looked down at for being proud i was born white but its going to change when trump takes charge,mark my words

nice falseflagging, Tyron

>watches movies
get a load of this faggot

DYNAMITE STOLE A HELICOPTER

>dont be a menace

I saw that movie after seeing very brief clips and gifsthat were actually a lot funnier out of context.

The movie itself is actually unfunny trash that only stains the black community more than they already do to themselves.

Ive never not laughed at a 'comedy' before, but Dont be a Menace was the first time.

>HAHA, i did that shit before i walked in the room

c'mon, what's a specific BLACKED moment in it?

>The movie itself is actually unfunny trash that only stains the black community more than they already do to themselves.
Yeah, it shits all over popular black gangster culture, that's what I meant. I found it pretty funny though.

Hilarious if bizarre film first time around.

Second time is the charm.

Never liked how it unfolds once they solve the 'riddle' of anaconda malt liqueur. The last part of the film moves so fast and disjointedly. That's my only real complaint though.

Blaxpoitation parody kino.