What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Wire-Chairs_Missing-Frontal.jpg (953x953, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhtYeJXNNbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you fucking stupid?

B8?

This is their best album

Are you fucking stupid?

154 is the best Wire album.

This is not up for debate.

It's not Pink Flag, fag

Yup. They just kept getting better IMO

Wow.

Fuck off and go listen to the Ramones you little faggot bitch

It's not that one either. Period. End of discussion. Do not post again. Or ever.

youve been here for a decade i remember that trip from the naughties

*cringe*

Pink Flag is about 30x better than this garbage album, I haven't heard 154 but after listening to Chairs missing I have no desire to... I just don't understand how a band could start so strong and then produce something like this as their sophomoric effort.

*cringe*

Tit flash tit flash tit flash

Pink Flag is good, but it's a bit generic. I think Chairs Missing is a more mature album, and much more interesting.

Chairs Missing is my fav album

You probably have ADD and need songs to be 1 minute long

You have no argument, RIP in pieces.

You're probably Joy Division's number 1 fans and listen to "The Idiot" by Iggy Pop hoping someday someone will get le refernce xDDD

You are the Sex Pistol's #1 fan and dyed your hair green on your 12th birthday (which was yesterday)

Sick comeback desu.

I hear Radiohead has a new album out, why don't you go listen to that? They do like trippy electronic stuff just like post-punk it's like, whoa, like next level brain brain Rick and Morty Shit! BERNIE SANDERS!

>I hear Radiohead has a new album out,
I bet you do you little faggot

I'm on an entirely different plane of existence. Radiohead does not cross my conscience, nor will they ever. That's for people who listen to Tegan and Sara and Pink Flag by Wire.

can you both please fuck off forever

>conscence
>not consciousness

Dude, look, you unironically like Chairs Missing. Object 47 is better. A Bell is Cup even is better. Can you give me 3 reasons why CM is better than PF?

Found the Radiohead fan

Oh yeah? You've heard Object 47 and A Bell is a Cup but not 154?

You're a little cock boy.

Like I said, I wanted to give them a few albums to let the shit smell of Chairs Missing clear before trying them out again.

why do i still come on this board

watch this video and come back
youtube.com/watch?v=AhtYeJXNNbU

>pink flag
>a bit generic
christ almighty

Nothing at all.
This is an excellent album.
You could tell they were going in a synth/post punk direction, but they still had that Pink Flag style punk edge on a lot of the songs.

It wasn't until 154 that they went post punk all the way, but even that's a great album.

That being said they should've never reformed after Document/Eyewitness. They ruined a good thing by getting back together.

He's right.

Pink Flag is British Misfits

Luckily with Chairs Missing they came into their own

With 154 they perfected their art.

With Red Barked Tree they reminded people they still had integrity. Drugs, coffee, nintendo 64 Perfect Dark.

Anyone else see parallels between Wire's first three albums and Pavement's? Similar artwork color schemes, and progression of their sound, despite being rooted in different genres.

>progression of their sound
Yeah but Wire was putting out some great records way afterwards.

I'm serious when I say Red Barked Tree was a great album. It was.