What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gN2VQBTFgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It meant you probably had the right killer, but you will never know.
All your efforts meant nothing and you have wasted your life.

I really liked the cinematpgraphy but the acting was so over the top

wow i thought for the longest this picture was of that guy han from fast of the furious and that he was in that movie you are describing he was just bloated. they really do all look alike

He was searching for someone that looks special or is strange in someway.
But the girl tells him that he was just a normal looking guy, that isn't special at all.
One of the best endings of all time

Korean are over the top when they talk
Then there's the goofy jump kick guy
Korean loves to put goofy features in rather bleak film I think that works pretty well

Pure kino

I went into this film thinking it was going to be a crime thriller with OPs actor, as well as the actor from Oldboy (Choi Min-Sik). How great would that have been.

pure fuckin kino

>Korean are over the top when they talk

I love how their tone makes them sound like they're constantly moaning at each other. Great film btw.

Is that Thirst or Memories of Murder?

this

Latter

Thanks. Good film.

He asked the girl how did the guy (killer who came back to the scene) look like.
Girl tells him "I don't know, normal"

Meaning the killer (or any killer for that matter) could be anyone, a murderer doesn't have to be a deranged looking monster, he can look like an average everyday Joe on the outside.

So he looks straight at the camera, at the "normal" viewer, an average Joe, who might be the killer. Pretty meta and conclusive ending

I watch this once a year. Well made kino.

The real killer was never caught, and it's very likely he was alive at the time the movie came out (maybe still is). Director put that shot deliberately in case the killer saw the movie, so sort of confront him about it.

He was looking in the audience for the killer

This was basically him saying "I know you're watching this, you fuck"

I still think the guy that they confronted in the tunnel (with the soft hands) was the killer. That jizz on her clothes could be of someone else, but the victim was his anyway.

This is one of my favorite movies of all time.

true kino

Does anyone know a couple of movies like this one? Perhaps ones where the killer is caught/unexpected/plottwist etc. I'm quite a sucker for those kind of movies.

>yfw it kicks in that you looked for patterns where none have been and the murderer is still jacking off to his killings because you failed to do your job

Me too, they always drag out the last syllable in a whiney kind of way.

If only the retard didn't stand in front of a train.

99% chance you've seen it, but Seven. Zodiac if you don't mind another ambiguous ending like MoM

He was looking at the killer watching the movie because they always return to the scene of the crime.

>foreign cinema

back to rebbit you cuckstains

Last one was a killer. It was obvious from interrogation scene.

>in real life, the serial killer was never caught

its only kino if you watch a few korean films all your life.Its getting fucking annoying when you watched a lot of korean shit,
t. user who watches a lot of gook shit

Just like the Zodiac Killer

Its like poetry

The real life killer was never caught and probably watched the movie at some point. Song's character is looking at us, the audience of ordinary looking people with his "shaman sight" to find him. It's meta as fuck.

How fucked up is it to have to be amputated because of a nail? Dont Koreans know the rusty nail shit is a myth?

rec me something, senpai

He was looking at the audience for the killer.

They had to amputate the leg of the kicking guy as a symbol of the detectives losing grip of the investigation.

It was an alright movie
Not my favorite detective movie

Good soundtrack though
youtube.com/watch?v=6gN2VQBTFgc

nope, I've watched a ton of gook films and I still go back to memories of murder

to all you gook kino experts, is this any good?

Is anyone actually warch it beside festivals goers? There's no rips in internet

Completely unrelated, but The Wailing sucks donkey dick. What a fucking waste of time that movie was.

Every Korean films is melodramatic as fuck.

there's a HDRip on piratebay

Can you give a link, please

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8bf07fe8d77b4ac9a08c279761bedbf3999747d1&dn=The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.720p.HDRip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

I find it. Thanks for information

Yeah, sort of like a child begging their parents for a new toy after they've said no multiple times. It's hilarious.

I thought it was a joke. Like you couldn't be a member of the violent crimes unit unless you could dropkick people.

It was pretty good. Loved the ending