Holy shit

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/where-you-at-chris-tucker
latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-tucker-live-rush-hour-20150710-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh fugg
save him jackie

dude got fat in old age

How?

Like those retards that win the lottery and go broke.

damn, he ain't gon be in rush hour 3

DEEBO GOT $11.5 MILLION DOLLARS

WAGE
HUH
WHAT IS IT WORTH FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

that image is pretty old, Chris actually got himself back on track

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/where-you-at-chris-tucker

>Chris Tucker also seems to have run into money troubles. In 2011, People reported that Tucker was set to lose his $6 million home in Florida after owing the bank $4.4 million on the property. At the time, he was mum on the situation, but in 2014, Tucker’s representatives said he’d paid a huge $2.5 million lien on a property in Georgia, dispelling a TMZ report that said Tucker owed somewhere in the neighborhood of $14 million on the property. In his 2015 Netflix special, Chris Tucker: Live, he made light of his tax woes: “Take care of your business, man, and don’t listen to people. Do your own business. Be careful who you listen to, 'cause that’s the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes!”

latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-tucker-live-rush-hour-20150710-story.html

>Let's start by asking how everything is going.

>Everything is great. I've been touring for the last couple of years all around the world. Doing what I wanted to do. I started out being a stand-up comedian and eventually wanted to become an actor. I went back to my roots. Having a lot of fun. It's been great doing what I wanted to do. I never stop working. I'm always on the road, honing my craft. I'm touring around the world — Australia, the Middle East, Asia, Malaysia, Singapore.

>There were also the charitable things when I wasn't filming. I got to travel with Bill Clinton through Africa, which was an incredible experience. You get this success and other people invite you to do things and take these trips. I'm glad I said, 'I'm going to Africa and learn what's going on in the world.' It shaped me as a person and shaped my life going forward.

$11.5 MILLION DOLLARS?? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU KIDNAPPED CHELSEA CLINTON

>cause that’s the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes!

>6ft
dont worry, he'll be ok

dude got 20mil for a rush hour movie

jack chan got 6 million

nigga still fucked it up

Why dont rich people pay their taxes?

>it's an american uses the word "holy" post

.tfw Drake Bell is doing relatively fine compared to Chris Tucker

pretty cosy

RUBY ROD

but Rush Hour 3 CAME OUT!!!!

kek

Does this mean that I can buy him and receive $11.5m?

not so green anymore, huh?

BZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZT

Am I alone in saying that I enjoyed him in Rush Hour series? He and Jackie got good chemistry

>Am I alone in saying that I enjoyed him in Rush Hour series?

Rush Hour 1 is good but then Chris tried to turn the series into his own 2 hour riff tracks

in no universe does he have more draw than jackie chan

No you're not alone you fucking autisitic dork

The Rush Hour trilogy is a highly revered piece of entertainment for anyone that isn't an elitist pseudo-intellectual.

>in no universe does he have more draw than jackie chan

He does though; the Rush Hour films are primarily popular because of Tucker's impeccable banter.

DAAAAEYAM
HE GOT JUSTED THE FUCK OUT

fucking kill yourself

what a good doggo

Mankind will truly be at its end when the last dog dies.