I'M GOING HOME, CLEAR A PATH YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'M GOING HOME!!!

>I'M GOING HOME, CLEAR A PATH YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'M GOING HOME!!!

>he's going home

What was the idea behind this?

joe everyday losing slowly his shit over his peers.

whats wrong with his teeth?

I too lose my absolute shit when it gets too hot. Fuck summer and anyone who likes it at work and therefore doesn't have the AC already by the time i get there.

>studio realised they had to make him the bad guy
>have the cop suddenly accuse him of conspiracy to commit murder against his ex-wife and child with no evidence whatsoever

Great film completely ruined in the last 2 minutes

>fucking up some gooks shop for no reason
>not the bad guy

>I'm the Bad Guy? How'd that happen? I did everything they told me to. Did you know I build missiles? I helped to protect America, but instead of being rewarded they kept chipping away at me until I was Falling Down™

Turned it off right there...

yes, I'm not seeing what's wrong here? The gook was clearly jewing him. If I had the balls, I'd fucking do the same thing against every chink shop here where I live.

He abused his family, that's what he realises when he watches the home videos. He's quite clearly the bad guy because he has gone insane, and has been walking around threatening people with a gun. He also shot the police women IIRC.

Did you notice how the nazi guy looked like a total
caricature? Like asian store clerk looks normal, lation gang looks plausible, fastfood guy and the cashier girl are identical to people I see every week at Mcdonald. But suddenly this nazi guy is off the rails, owns a shop full of WW2 weapons and practically a museum of Nazi Germany. + Gives him a fucking bazooka? Wtf, how I suppose to believe it?

>85sen
>no reason

pull the other one, Chen

have you ever heard about inflation buddy?
That's the going price now.

you probably don't leave your house much but a lot of older people are literally just like that

if you asked them "do you know what a meme is" they would probably say something like "You mean JFK? That shit was a hoax man!" without having any idea where they are or what is happening around them. Early onset is a bitch.

>buying them 1 at a time instead of 24

In my world it's still like 85.

1985*

what other films capture heat as well as falling down? i've always thought it did a particularly good job of making you genuinely feel the hot ass weather

rambo 4

What are you talking about? So you sayin' that's basically an excuse for this unrealistic portrail of an alt right guy or even a skinhead?
>Joel Schumacher have never seen an extreme right wing guy
>Let's create this character from everything I know about the right:
>Millitarism check
>Nazi Germany sympathetic check
>Racist check
>And also, let's spin it into a parody and burlesque of a character

>leaves his car in the middle of the road
>destroys the korean guy's shop
>steals a bag full of guns from some dead mexicans
>robs a mcdonalds
>shoots a bazooka at construction workers
>shoots a gun at police officer
>visits his ex wife with a gun in hand despite restraining order

cop suddenly accuses him of breaking the law like what the fuck ???

He protected his country, he was a good boy.

Pretty much. Old racist people are just really predictable and pigheaded.

Dammit, but yeah, I see now. Schumacher was 54 at that time. Still he seems like disconnected from modern society.

And he's not racist at all, more than that I think he never met an average right wing guy(see: nobody outside jewllywood in a long time) and butchered a character.

do the right thing

That's how shit works, you fucking retard.

Corner stores make money by buying wholesale and then selling it for a tiny profit margin.

Might as well shoot up a hospital because their vending machines charges $2.50 for a small bag of chips.

he means hes eager to get home so he can watch trumps inauguration live at egg kara first google result

it's a fucking movie, you need to settle the fuck down. you see, this thin skinned, childish persecution complex and whining is why people hate you fucking conservatards in the first fucking place.

>reeeee everything is a jewish conspiracy!
>reeeeee white genocide!

fuck you, sir

Dunno man. Crossing the street and jusr shopping somewhere else sounds a lot easier to me.

>robs a mcdonalds
He received a product that was in a condition he didn't agree with. He didn't consume the product, so it's hardly robbery.

>D-Fence shoots up at a fast food restaraunt
>Female fast food worker just smiles.

???

The Eric Andre Show
Not even joking

Why was the ending so retarded?

I never used the word "jew" in any of my posts here. And never said anything about my beliefs. I just wasn't satisfied with the movie. But anyway, I'm glad you said it first.

Holy shit, this post is 100% identical to the left crying about racial stereotypes and sexism.

We really have gone full circle.

Unlawful niggers detected

Nothing gives women the tingles like some alpha male asserting his dominance over every other person in the room.

He could've fucked her there and then right on top of that shitty whammy burger

He didn't even fuck the gook's shit up until the gook tried to take out a baseball bat. He should have let Dfens have his dumb rant and cool off.

>watch out one day I'm gonna break and GO CUHRAZY

why do white males like this trope so much. are they all closeted school shooters?

Lawrence of Arabia
Stray Dog

Predator
Predator 2

Enjoy the inauguration :)

Counter-reaction is already here. And it's the bad thing because....?

>still doesn't know when he's cucked

lol good job on putting the goldman sachs globalists in cabinet, leaving america behind in clean energy, getting an additional fence and letting hill go free :^)

Because both sides are apparently whiny children with no real problems to complain about, polluting actual discussion with your millennial cries of misrepresentation.

How does it feel to be just as sensitive as the faggots on tumblr?
Perhaps you'd fit in quite well there.

>Left behind on clean energy
Trump actually discovered a new form of renewable energy by making the media cry.

Manifest Destiny. He starts downtown (east) and makes his way to Venice (west) taking whatever draconian measures he deems necessary.

The film expresses the Jew's sympathy and contempt for the middle-class white goy (a peculiar object of fascination for Jews, see, e.g., All in the Family), and ultimate judgment that said goy is, perhaps sadly but nonetheless, better off dead.

Falling Down is an extended exercise in subverting the kind of righteous goyish anger that films like Death Wish stir up.

The Bridge over the Kawaii River or something

Body Heat