Whoa, hey jedi... Welcome to planet Kamino

Whoa, hey jedi... Welcome to planet Kamino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dohzrXT09w
youtu.be/gI8aSJBC9u0?t=488
youtube.com/watch?v=k7UkJ3ywqFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y-you too!

Planet Kino?

I need her head in the blacked meme (between hand and thigh). you know what i mean. needed for reasons.

Ka-Kino

reported

They just need bigger breasts. But that could be said about any alien female in Star Wars.

delet this

sauce me the fuck up

Choose the Force. Choose the Jedi. Choose a master. Choose the Council. Choose a fucking blue lightsaber. Choose protocol droids, R2 units and clone troopers. Choose Naboo, Coruscant and Tatooine. Choose fixed-interest credit payments to the Kaminoans. Choose a Corellian freighter that did the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. Choose a Wookiee. Choose sneaking into the Death Star, deactivating a tractor beam, waving your lightsaber in Darth Vader's face. Choose turning into a blue ghost at the end of it all, disappearing into thin air, nothing more than an embarrassment to the whiny farmboy you trained on the way to Alderaan.

Choose your destiny. Choose the Force.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose the Dark Side. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the high ground?

Am I banned

>e-er yes I came to check on the clone army

that long necked guy was rally stupid.

Kek

>yeet

ywn fuck that throat

>"You do not need to ask, I will allow you to penetrate my rectum, Master Jedi." Taun We said coyly.

Kaminoans must realize how valuable cloning for sex slave purposes would be very lucrative.

>Greetings, Master Kinobi, nice to see you once again in Kakino

would you get a clone of yourself?

tbqh Kamino part was literal kino

I'd get a female clone of myself, Wolverine style.

Sure was.

Ideally, they'd have clones for every species available, trained in all manner of ways.

Why did nobody else have clones? They were expensive but no Hutt crimelord wanted any? The banking jews didn't want any?

Will long neck fetish replace foot fetish on Sup Forums?

go on

Hi. I'd like you to clone Jar Jar Binks to create an army.

Being StuJonish is shite.

I'd fuck me so hard.

someone got it

>200,000 units are ready with a million more well underway.

George please, that's a laughable small number.

I'd definitely hook up with myself. I'd be fascinated with myself and be motivated to win my affections.

hnnnnnng

you wouldnt like yourself, no one does

Goongas are expert aquatic warriors and liberated Ackbars world from a droid army in the clone wars.

>still no Debicki in this thread

you dissapoint me tv

I dunno. The people I'm most attracted to are the people the most similar to me. Probably a few complementary aspects, but just in that, say, they're brunette while I'm blonde, nothing too different. I am actually coming to the conclusion I'm kind of in love with myself and want someone who is the aesthetic counterpart to me but so close they're basically almost incestuous or basically me in a slightly complementarily altered way. I'm massively narcissistic, to the point of an eroticism almost.

To be fair to George, it said unit, not soldiers.

Just think of each unit as an entire expeditionary force.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dohzrXT09w

Call of Duty
Xbox One

> I chose not to choose the Dark Side

This makes no sense when the previous paragraph is him talking about being a jedi

cute!

yes, like a boss

Good meme

>implying anyone would pay for sex slave clones when they could just raid the planet

Fuck no. I'm not a trustworthy guy and clone me wouldn't like the idea of being #2

Wasn't really galactically known and by the time word spread, the "republic" had locked that shit down.

Oh hell yeah. As a man I've never been fat but I kind of have a bubble butt. Female me would have an absolute budonkadonk and I'd fuck the shit out of myself.

welcome to africa games

Search "kaminoan" on e621

PEARL?

Been done, check

imagine having clones of each famous people
would that be gay or not

If you wait after the credits on Star Wars: Obi Wan for the Xbox, the voice actor does exactly this: a Star Wars spin on the Trainspotting monologue (but more kid friendly)

i would fuck her tb h

D-delete this...

hm...

iPads exist in star wars?

>they're harvesting midichlorians from clone babies and pumping it into the air or something!
>i'm tripping balls here, this stuff is next-level!

Copy that

Sh-Shadman, I have a request

People shit on him, but by golly he knows story structure

And ass structure.

It happens. People date at a 'level'.

Why did this make me laugh?

Stahp

youtu.be/gI8aSJBC9u0?t=488

he he youre hot

reading it in his voice

>1:09

I fucking lost it to a fart joke.

>"I want to go home and kill myself"

Do you think any of the Caminoans ever made a clone for themselves to use for personal pleasure?

Ehhhhhh kinda?
youtube.com/watch?v=k7UkJ3ywqFY

Are there any smutty human x kaminoan fanfictions laying around? I'm suddenly developing a taste for it.

>not greentext

I love Jango's face when Obi is thumping outside.

CALL OF DUTY

>I'm sorry the soup kitchen is closed today

This is a 10/10 in Westworld.

>bring you closer to the force, it will
>stop being a pussy, you must

Now is that sex or masturbation

>mfw

too bad we'll prolly have to wait half a year for auralnauts to do episode 6

orange buttcheeks

W H E R E I S M A S T E R
S I F O D I A S
I
F
O

D
I
A
S

I think if I ever met a clone of myself and we instinctively knew that we were clone & original that it would end with us traveling to opposite ends of the globe or killing each other.

I came to this thread for this, and am not disappointment.