Black sails

Just watched the 3 seasons, it was pretty good.
What should i watch next ? Give me some advice please. (already saw spartacus, deadwood ...)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_(people)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its next season next weak

*week

>tfw when it's ending

I wish it had two more seasons. One for King Silver and one to finally bridge everything into Treasure Island, or at the very least, the actual TI adaptation

The fact this show doesn't get at least nominations for acting awards is a crime tbqh.

VANE?

Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

That's the moment he became Long John Silver. It had been coming for a while, he was developing, but that really felt like the tipping point, to me.

>2017
>still caring about awards

>muh inner darkness

This was about the point the series started going to shit

I think it's a really good sign that they only have 4 seasons planned.

Should have just ended it when the slut got plugged in the head. Season three was a big step down

>Side character gets retconned into a KANG
>muh egypt queen lol

If you like BS you'll probably love Vikings

>into a KANG
Decrease your daily meme dosage, for your health, user.

the presentation of the military landing on the coast was uniqe and superb

It really wasn't beyond the scope of Mr. Scott's character. Keep in mind that these are literally slaves taken directly from their tribal life, it makes sense that any society they would put together would resemble it.

Yea, you're right. That wasn't really needed there

his death scene was superb

You're really reaching m8

Shit character

I'll admit they're clearly dealing with a political correctness mandate handed down by Starz corporate, but they've dealt with it as well as they could. Nothing about the scenes seemed to me in any way to be pandering, and besides, Silver canonically has a black wife.

not true.
s1e1 was starting already with lame fight scene
more strong women
more fake histrory

dropped

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_(people)

Yea that shit was hard to stomach. But aside from all that crap it was really good

shame

yeah