/got/ General

Previous: "Who is the best Myrcella?" edition.

First for Catelyn

First for Preston

First for Jaqen

Maybe it's the hair, but Aimee looks more like a character from Westeros than that abomination on the left. What were the fucking designers thinking? Left looks like some modern millenial chick who takes in big dornishnigger cocks. Fuck it, Aimee is best Myrcella.

Isn't that obvious?

Well, I liked the plunging neckline on Nell. Still, Aimee was way prettier.

The one who isn't crazy IRL.

Game of Thrones
Season 7
7 Episodes
HBO

>I could've been a slightly bigger part of an half-a-billion $ production show if I bothered taking acting lessons instead of enrolling into gender studies and feminist dance therapies
>but hear me talk about how random white burger flippers are privileged.

>Left looks like some modern millenial chick who takes in big dornishnigger cocks.

>He doesn't know about Aimee Richardson's reputation in /got/. Go check her Twitter, she's the epitome of a SJW millennial.

"Look at my big titties"

Never noticed a difference

she'd probably be triggered and go into a seizure looking at this now

>Look at what the patriarchy made me do. I was so innocent back then, now i know better.

See

>feminist dance therapies

Que?

nth for still waiting for that tax system that would btfo Aragorn

So, what was Tywin/The Lannisters endgame plan?

If the incest is never known, and the war never happens... What are they doing 5 years from now, when a "Baratheon"-Stark heir is born and the Lannister are out of the royal family?

Those breasts

And additional question..
What does Cersei, specifically, do?

When she knows that a kid that doesn't have a drop of Baratheon blood (3/4 Lannister and 1/4 Stark) will further the Baratheon legacy?

Nell. No contest

>78585563

doesn't matter if kit is short, he's taller than dustin hoffman and hoffman was one of the most popular actors in the 60s to 80s. the point is kit doesn't have enough charisma to carry a movie. unless he will turn around that in the next few years.

I bet George himself would not have an answer for this one.

I'd wager that Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella identify as "Baratheon-Lannister" not "Baratheon" only. This would at least leave Cersei with influence over them and thereby Tywin and Jaime after him. This influence would of course be over the day she dies unless Ned Stark is dead by then and is replaced by Jaime or Lancel or their children.

I thought we're talking about Myrcellas here, not the RL actors.

I watched Pompeii starring Kit. He was as dead in that movie as he was dead by the time the credits of S05's finale rolled

>I bet George himself would not have an answer for this one.

It might be a boring one, but would Tywin just... Go on with it? It happens and there's no way around it so whatever?

Would probably just try to bring Lannister back into it after a generation or two.

not saying anything but this is a paul ws anderson movie, I doubt he cared even a slight bit

That's one perfect :3-smile

That's a damn shame

Don't cry over spilt milk, my friends. She didn't grow up too well, looks-wise. She has a huge pointy chin and her eyebrows arch in a weird way.

Who is the Bloodstone Emperor?

>turn into a feminist
>looks more and more like a witch

pottery

>whole thread filled with this hideous SJW cunt

who is this qtpi and does she do this in people's mouth too?

asking for reasons

My drunken star

I still can't get over her name being Nell Tiger Free.

she probably can't, either

Prepare yo asses for the new Queensguard

Jonerys babies?

what is the most cringeworthy scene in game of thrones ?

I say Tyrion almost crying after Daenerys named him hand. What does Tyrion see in her anyway ?

break the wheel

all of this scene was terrible. cringeworthy, and so fucking retarded.
dany has talked to tyrion for a few minutes (ok assume they talked offscreen too, but it sure wasn't long ) before flying away on Drogo.

At this point she was still considering executing him jsut for being a Lannister.

Then she comes back and see that he's done literally EVERYTHING wrong. Not objectively wrong, but Dany's-perspective wrong.

So she burns everything and wins the battle with armies off her ass, as she's done for her entire story, and... She names him hand... why?

Why does she trust him, a Lannister? Why does she think he is competent, when the only major thing he did (deal with the slaver) she entirely disagree with?

None of it make any fucking sense. And showfags ate it all of course, AWWW SO TOUCHING

>Be Cersei Lannister
>pic related is coming to break your wheel

wat do, user?

Worst thing is this scene (as shitty as it is) would make a lot more sense in the books.

>Why does she think he is competent, when the only major thing he did (deal with the slaver) she entirely disagree with?
This reminds me of Eddard asking Robert "Why do you want me as Hand, if you won't listen to my advices?" and Roberts replies "Why, to rule the kingdoms in my stead!".
This would make sense if Dany just doesn't give a fuck about ruling anymore (pretty much where she is in the books) and just want to burn shit to the ground and fight battles, Aegon-with-teats.

It also would make more sense in the books that Tyrion cries about it (if he doesn't realise Dany doesn't give a fuck anymore)...

When he was made Hand by Tywin, Tyrion doesn't like it much for 2 reasons, 1, he figures out that Tywin has given up on Jaime, but also, he wonders if he's sent in a lost situation, as a sacrifice of sorts.

Being made hand again, this time by someone who actually plans on it working would be an improvement over that, at least.

Someone sum up the latest scripts for me please.

make sure she has something else to sit on

GoT jumped the Shark after Tywin's death.

Prove me wrong.

God damn you're a fucking idiot.

>triggered tumblrwhale in /got/

Here you go >>>/safespace/

jokes on her I have two.

warp the plot of the show and have her go on a contrived suicide mission

Easy.
It jumped the shark way before that.

Talisa is a good example of that.

Ned cared about his honor. So he was killed with Ice, the ultimate representation of his beliefs.

Robb Stark cared about honor. He died because he couldn't fuck and run the Westerling whore.

Tywin cared about his image. He died in a toilet having diarrhea.

Stannis was known to be hard headed. That's what got him killed.

Who else will get an ironic death?

Tyrion adores wine. Maybe he'll die because of poisoned wine.

Which one, user?

Who cares? I've skipped Dany scenes since s2

Suffering through her chapters in the books was enough

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Pretty much any scene with the Sand Snakes

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

If (a big if) Syrio was Meryn Trant, why didn't he say anything to Arya like 'hey Arya it is me syrio Forel remember me?
Now Syrio is death if he was Meryn.

hopefully Daenerys loses some battle and spends the rest of her life as a slave.

If you could recast four actors or actresses from the show, how many milliseconds would it take you to change the Sand Snakes and Sophie Turner?

Right is probably more book accurate...
But I like left more. Probably because book daario looks/sounds fucking retarded.

Someone will mindtrick Sansa and kill her

You do realize that changing the actor won't make the lines any better right?

Change the writers desu.

If I need to change 4 actors anyway, it wouldn't be sneks. I don't care about them because they're entirely irrelevant and they're not forced down our throats, they have like 8 minutes a season.

I'd recast Dany (obvious reasons), Jon (if I'm gonna have to suffer an harry-potter tier of hero, at least make him look somethign other than a mexican midget), Sansa (might as well get a hot one) and Tyrion (no reasons other than piss of showfags)

Sansa is smitten with handsome knights in shining armor. Maybe one such will prove to be her undoing.

Peter Dinklage is the best dwarf you can get. Any alternative will just add lack of skill to his already declining importance

Holy shit Obongo just got fucking rekt

TURK'D

>it's an irrelevant teenage girl says she ""played"" a character when in fact she had like two lines episode

um

well, she hasn't died yet, but one might argue this has already happened, just not fatally.

she learned that knights weren't all brave/gallant/good, that some kings were monsters, etc.. basically her entire conception of knighthood, lords, ladies and royalty was all proven wrong.

Killing her by something similar wouldn't change much, it's already done.

She doesn't believe in that crap anymore, so dying for it wouldn't mean shit. She wouldn't go like "How can you be such a monster, you,re a knight!" she already knows some/most knights are monsters.

Unlike Tywin, who was proud til the end, Ned honorable til the end, etc..

I watched his interview on graham Norton yesterday and it was just painful. Dude may be the least charming charismatic guy in hollywood

In contrast I also watched Emilias episode and though Emilia is as untalented as kit, she's a very likeable person which gives her a better chance of making it after got ends

>wondering what the hell intersectional feminism is

>googling it
>The view that women experience oppression in varying configurations and in varying degrees of intensity. Cultural patterns of oppression are not only interrelated, but are bound together and influenced by the intersectional systems of society. Examples of this include race, gender, class, ability, and ethnicity.”

So basically, the belief that women who are stoned to death as punishment for being raped, are somehow in the same group/fighting the same battle as the 17y/o girl who had a panic attack when her boss, who is also A MAN, told her she was doing something wrong and MANSPLAINED her how to do it right.

I'm glad she clarifies her pronouns otherwise I wouldn't know how to refer to this girl.

Seriously with all of her bullshit that alone makes Nell best girl. Nell didn't have to be prettier and I would like her more. I hope Aimee gets raped by a pack of sand niggers.

2 desperate beards. Tommen and bran dated both Myrcellas and now they're dating each other

>I'm glad she clarifies her pronouns otherwise I wouldn't know how to refer to this girl.
desu it'd be quite funny if she went reverse trap/mentally ill or some shit and called herself he/him.

>I hope Aimee gets raped by a pack of sand niggers.

Wouldn't really affect her.
She'd call it reparation for centuries of cultural oppression. Rape's only bad for extreme-SJW if a white man does it.

American feminism is shit.

Well she is fucking one already, she'll probably convert to Islam and be forced into a veil

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

You're lying

the idea of feminists defending/preaching for islam was always hilarious to me.

for something different from these "top fighter" rankings...
who is/are the WORST fighters in asoiaf?

Let's say that to qualify he has to have held a weapon with defensive/offensive intent on using it (so not just a smith or someone who cleaned a sword or some shit).

Will the Riverlands ever really want to follow Edmure's Frey smelling baby?

Worst is obviously Samwell unless I forgot someone.

Second worst is probably Arya, because of her age. Book Arya anyway, not Wonderninjawolverine. She was getting BTFO by Mycah before Joffrey interrupted.

the left looks like unjewed Scarlett Johansson

Who is "the riverlands"?
Riverlands is a kingdom, not a people.
And the people of riverlands are probably all old people, children, women and cripples.

They've been rekt over and over again for four books.

Even at full strength they couldn't do anything against the powerful houses anyway. And now they're decimated.

They'll follow whoever they tell them to.

Post maiming Jaime, that jackass on stilts in Yunkai, Boros Blount... Catelyn is probably pretty shit at it, but she has a surprisingly decent track record.

>And the people of riverlands are probably all old people, children, women and cripples.

all except the Frey*

Adtionally, the show overlooks the fact that she' an ASSASSIN not a swordsman. Her job is to sneak on someone and cut his throat, sneak into a kitchen and poison a cake, or shoot someone with a dart.

the show is just turning her into a meme like every other popular character.

her speech to Walder before killing him was cringeworthy as fuck, what is it a James Bond villain? Just fucking kill him. What's the point going through the LOT of troubles of killing his 2 sons and cooking them into pies in an occupied castle, just to kill him 3 seconds later?

He didn't even have any time to be angry over it.Once you have a blade in your throat I doubt you have much thoughts for your dead sons. Or any thoughts other than "Damn that hurts" or "I have to stop that fucking cunt from sawing off my throat".

Jon totally isn't Henry VII you guys, the white dog and red dragon on Henry's coat of arms is just a coincidence

>A crowned lion
W/hat a fucking plagarising hack

Who cares jonfag only the first three books were taking inspiration from the war of the roses

No I'm not?

Hahahahah

>Maybe it's the hair, but Aimee looks more like a character from Westeros than that abomination on the left.
Aimee actually looked like the book description for Lannisters. The newer Myrcella was shit, fucking ugly troglodyte. Shitty actress too.

the War of what?