Post bro-tier countries that are in the EU

1. Cyprus
2. Hungary
3. Austria

That's not the Cyprus flag

teach me about europe, leaf

There's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the unrecognised state of the Irish Republican Army, there's the Crown Colony of Malta, The Crown Colony of Cyprus, irrelevant countries, and the Hungarian Empire who's rightful territory was lost because of Western European fears of Hung-Aryan domination

do you think cyprus is europe?

is turkey europe too?

Turkey would be European if it were a Christian country

If it wasn't for the anglo it would be christian and i would be living in tsargrad right now.

Actually the only reason Turkey cannot join the EU is because Cyprus is blocking them for doing so.

What a world that would be...

Nobody cares what you irrelevant Cunts have to say, go fuck a fez Abu

You did and you saved the sandnigger empire as you betrayed your russian christian brethren cuck leaf. Again it's the anglos fault that asia minor is still moslem.

you are fucking stupid.
>kys

I'm not an Anglo stupid sand nigger I'm Hung-Aryan, go fly a plane into a building

>not an argument

xD.
You anglos are so fucking retarded. I hope to god russia will annihilate you.

Nobody cares what you are bozgor. Your a leaf cuck of the cuckwealth and therefore a part of the anglo empire.

its true you cuck retard, you dipshits and the frogs broke the middle east.

Better a leaf than a fucking moon, why do you have an American colony on your flag fag?

I wish it would be very good HOWEVER...

Wow an American state has an American colony on their flag golly gee wiz who'd have thought? I guess I better remove the British flag from my flag!

Anyways as i said i don't care about turchia and it is your fault that asia minor is still moslem and you can't blame it on anyone else since you were a fucking anglo colony all along as you helped the anglo on the crimean war against the russian empire. And in WWI you literally surrendered constantinapole to the roaches.
And i don't get what the fuck you are trying to say with an american colony flag even though i don't give a fuck.If you mean the stars i can present you Autistralia and New Cuckland as an example.

It's spelt Muslim, MUSLIM that is em yuu was ell eye em

>3. Austria
thanks

>was
I mean ess sorry autocorrect

Highly respected/bro-tier future Country

This is why PKK should bomb you.

They do and erdo kills them :^) Did you get offended my aborgine friend?

Poland and Hungary are based for sure. I don't know much about Cyprus but I do know they have constant turkroach problems so they are probably pretty redpilled.

Austria is debatable, given the results of the last election. They will probably be lost long before Van Derp Bellend is gone.