Why do we value human life more than every other country on the planet?

Why do we value human life more than every other country on the planet?

Do you?

>implying

I don't understand either.

>When an asshole kill a cat or dog on the road.
He gets nothing
>If you kill a "refugee" on the road
You go to jail for 30 years

While cats and dogs don't bother anybody.

No one here gets killed unless they deserve it

Amerika-san...

dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

An eye for an eye

Everyone goes blind

>french ethics

>hiroshima
>nagasaki

your government kills people who threaten to expose them

Topkek

So what did Germany and Italy do?

Fuck off leafshit

the japanese deserved it, desu

that's conspiracy nonsense

really, pekka?

>>hiroshima
>>nagasaki

We were at war. Enemies are enemies. Don't attack us if you don't want to get BTFO

Look at Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11. You get punished as nations when you punish us as a nation.

What did Iraq ever do to your shitass of country

>highest incarceration rate in the world
>death penalty
really makes you think

Cause all life matters.

They sided with them in secret to fight Iran. Can't allow that. I think.

Bush jr basically said: "never should've mess with ma papa, saddam" with this war.

9/11. Islam declared war on us, so they deserve every retribution they get.

Once you become our enemy, then there's no such thing as civillians and innocents.

>believes BLM is a terrorist organization
>believes neo-nazis are legit
>values human life

really we value it the least. Sup Forums can slaughter millions of people and all you would say is "at least they aren't muslim"

>Don't attack us if you don't want to get BTFO
Japan never went anywhere near mainland USA.
America deserves to be burn down to ashes. You are disease carrying vermin.

>What did Iraq ever do to your shitass of country
Look at us funny and talk shit. Plus conflicting intelligence on our part.

Islam collectively declared war on us.

Muslims are our enemies

Enemies aren't people. Traitors aren't people

We value PEOPLE, not enemies.

So...people who commit crimes SHOULDN'T be in jail?

No wonder Germany is so fucked up nowadays. Nazi Germany made more sense than the shitshow that Germany is now.

>tfw the difference between citizens and "your enemies" are your opinions

that will make for a perfectly stable country

>inocent people deserved to die

Hey be careful with that edge, you can hurt yourselves

>9/11. Islam declared war on us, so they deserve every retribution they get.

>Be Americunt
>Fund Islamic extremists
>Islamic extremists turned on the US
>all 2 Billion Muslims are to blame for it

Great logic Amerifat

Opps

Then you don't value human life, which is what the thread is about.

How are enemies human life? Explain to me why we should value people who want to genocide us?

Blah blah blah, everyone else's fault but your own. You know what, most of us are happy that your countries are getting ruined. Islam declared war on us, so we hope you never find safety anywhere in the world.

I enjoy watching ISIS videos of seeing you non-humans get slaughtered.

What human life DO American's values. Even the lives of other Americans are usually treated lightly here.

>inocent people deserved to die

>implying enemies are innocent

all muslims are terrorists desu

Exactly. They declared war on us, so every man woman and child deserves to die like pigs

When we heard that Assad was gassing people and they were showing kids getting gassed, there were people celebrating

>most of us are happy that your countries are getting ruined.
But Trump is all buddy buddy with Saudi Arabia and Egypt and other Arab countries so they are not getting ruined at all.

The only muslim country your "red pill" President speaks bad of is Iran and they are Shiites who have nothing to do with the Sunni terrorism of ISIS/Al Qaeda.

They declared war on the US in 1979 and have killed thousands of innocent people ever since.

We might be friendly with their governments, but against the people who hate America, we are at war. The more civillians that die, the better. There really aren't "civillians" when it comes to those people, just future targets for our bombs and bullets.

Edgy as fuk

>>>>>

Because we are least likely to believe in evolution and are also the most intelligent. Other countries are more godless or more stupid.

Wanting human beings like Americans and Westerners die is even more edgy because we are the only true human beings on this shitty rock we call Earth.

Basically all murder and butchery is justified if you make sure to declare them enemies afterwards.

>people extolling human life
>get shot

You're the one who keeps funding the ones that wants to kill you retard

If the US keeps this up, don't complain if you see me living in your country

And you idiots keep giving us an excuse to kill you. Therefore, you're mindless idiots who fall for propoganda.

And again, 9/11 was all the proof we need that there is no civillian/military divide when it comes to Muslims. Therefore, you're not human life.

>If the US keeps this up, don't complain if you see me living in your country

Edgy.

In America your life is worth exactly as much as the balance on your bank account

Damn this is so close minded thinking

That's not edgy
That's how it is

If you keep turning the middle east into a shithole I will have no where to go but the to live in the West

>enemy wanting to live in the West
>not edgy

Sure thing pal.

I have no doubt that you'll get killed before then though.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Yeah, unlike other countries, we don't glorify violence against human beings here.

I'm a person who just want to live his life without any problem. If you don't want me to go to live in the West then stop turning the Middle East into a shithole.
Easy as that

Or you could kill yourself. You should try that.

You don't deserve to live. Try being born a human being in the next life.

Sure

>$1,500,000 for kidney stone removal
>'what, you don't have money to pay? don't you value your life???'

fucking americans. if you didn't carelessly secrete so much money i'd fucking despise you

Why are Americans so rude?

Why did your religion declare war on America? Americans don't go out killing innocent people like Muslims do

but if there were a country to attack it's Iran, Iraq was moderate islam country

what's moderate Islam? Sounds like some bullshit. They're all enemies - every man, woman and child. Women and children are easier to kill because they won't fight back.

Our sense of honor is the same as theirs as this point

Yeah because every muzzi is in Al Qaeda

Fuck yeah man can't wait for my Suicide bombing class

I was in that thread.

You fucks didn't differentiate when you flew airplanes into our buildings or kill innocent Israeli men women and children.

Total war means total annhilation. And we won't stop until every Muslim pig is dead. We want blood

are you some retard amerifart who can't understand difference between sunnite and chiites and why one is moderate who just wanna fuck their goat comfily while the other wanna fuck our goats.

>wake up from nap
>Palestinian is still inhaling bait

>Total war means total annhilation. And we won't stop until every Muslim pig is dead. We want blood

>(((9/11)))

The only important distinction is alive or dead. IF they're alive, then they're enemies

If they're dead, then they're fine.

>everything is either white or black
grew up kiddo

Yeah lets grow up like Europe and have Muslims kill millions of people via terrorist attacks like in Nice and Barcelona

We care more about your terrorist attacks than you do. At least we're trying to exterminate the Muslims once and for all. What are you idiots doing?

Stop feeding the troll dumbass

Go fuck a whore, it will help with your anxiety and self hatred a bit, i'm sure there is someone out there that will love you and give you the attention you need, for now, piss off m8

>Muslims kill millions of people
we still have decades to reach your mighty 911 record

sozzy

And we have killed over 1 million Muslims in retaliation with countries like Afghanistan and Iraq in certain ruin for decades.

What has Europe done? You've been taking them in instead of killing them.

If there is an european country who is fighting terrorism since decades it's France.

Well meme'd my friend hahaha

>And we have killed over 1 million Muslims in retaliation with countries like Afghanistan and Iraq in certain ruin for decades.

Yeah, ruining countries will stop terrorism you stupid lardass

America actually set the value of life in 50k usd dollars.

Daily reminder than health insurance companies can ignore you if you cost more than you are worth.
Literally dystopia future.

I don't think it's bait, America IS at war with the Ummah. It's obvious, plain as day. The Muslims and Americans are enemies of each other, it's natural, we have competing religions. Anyone can be Muslim, ethnicity doesn't matter. Anyone can be American or Christian too. America vs the Ummah is Christianity vs Islam. The Jews sometimes side with us, sometimes with them. Israel was created to free the Jews from the influence of both of us. This is the ultimate war, World War 3 is coming soon. The previous world wars were for worldly things, once man ascends and realizes only God matters WW3 will start. It will be the bloodiest war in history, USA + its empire (Japan, SK, South America) vs the Ummah. The war has already started in Europe actually, it's a Cold War. Europe lost its religion, we're both fighting for control of it now, the Jews side with whoever favors Israel. Fuck the Satanic States of America, free Palestine, unite the Ummah, I welcome the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary who will lead the broken Ummah to victory with the Mahdi. This is the ultimate redpill. The Americans know this, liberals laugh at le silly orange hitler Drumpf when the truth is that never before has America been stronger.

More excuse to kill them. What's wrong with that?

>How are enemies human life?
They are living homo sapien sapiens.

>Explain to me why we should value people who want to genocide us?
You shouldn't, nor did I ever claim you should.

OP simply stated that the US values human life more than any other country which is a nonsensical claim.

>So violent that you cant compare your country to other 1st world countries.
>has to compare yourself to chicanexico to not feel as bad

So we should feel bad for criminals offing each other?

That's europes problem for considering Muslims human beings

There are studies out there proving that Muslims are a different subspecies of Homo sapiens than we are

Killing them is the equivalent of a giraffe killing a flea

no,but still

ITT Killing people who deserve to die is wrong

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Better to be safe than sorry.

It's better to kill 1000 innocent people than let one guilty person live.

Is that from wh40k? Sounds familiar.

edgy

why do you not value human life?

That's got the be the dumbest comment ever,

If you were suddenly 6 inches tall, your dog would sit on command. You cat would play with you then eat you.

Civilians are innocent you fucktard.

>total war
>implying there's such thing as civilians

Just because they don't have a weapon doesn't mean they aren't enemies

I consider us liberating them from the burdens of being alive

Freeeddddoooommmm!!!!

godo bles ameryka !!!!!!!