Why do white girls hate their own race?

Why do white girls hate their own race?

I want to touch his hair.

Looks spungy

Slave of Merchandising and Post-Christian mentality.

they will do anything that appears trendy and are incredibly shallow

source: their obsession with shopping, celebrities, and bad music

Unlike bastions of purity like yourself, Sup Forums user.

White girls hate white men for being weak and submissive

>mad because women don't want to have sex with you

what the fuck is the problem with canadians on this board? why they are always dick contrarians?

That shadow looks familiar

Women are irrational creatures.

Slave of merchandising have that tendency to think everything is related to the individual itself when he complains about something wrong.
you are basically pretending nobody should cares of race haters even if we personnally have sex with somebody even if the percentage of your own race are declining, don't worry, nothing will happens.
stupid consumer.

Fucking kek, I hadn't even noticed that before. I've seen this picture like five times by now.

goddamn that's one supremely ugly baby

Canadians perpetually thank and apologise irl. If you go to a store, you have to go through a ten minute conversation with the cashier, greeting and thanking them for charging you for a product. This behaviour creates an insane individual eventually.

Don't pretend to not know exactly what I mean, leafbro.

That's a liberal attention whore with any life but trying to trigger people acting like a cumbag. Good for her.

That said, I'm pretty conservative and I would bleed with a blackie with no problems, as long as she shares with me my moral principles.

I see a white mother with an ugly half nigger mutant every week at least. I live in Toronto, btw.

>whiteness will disapear

Genetics garbages like her will disapear*

There is an endless ammout of white women of the purest stock in Eastern Europe ready to mary for a green card(or equivalent)

Racial makeup always changes over time, hell any sense of a pure "Gallic race" died when Ceasar stomped them to the ground thousands of year ago. The only "pure" races are those who remain genetically and technologically stagnant (American Natives, Abos) etc. You or any other racist doesn't really care about the "race" dying out but more of your diminishing sense of priority in the world. You are only making at about "race" because a racist never wants to admit that his motivations are purely selfish one, even to himself.

>t. DeTyrone "52% white" Valasquez

Europeans cluster genetically very closely, from east to west to north to south.

fake

wh*Tes are SUBHUMANS.

humans cluster genetically close to each other

Look at the genetic distance map you parroting half-wit.

Its true though
Will you deny how many int users are obsessed with asian women?
How is that any better

Girls dont have a race or nation identity, its just a material for human reproduction

I don't mind racemixing or having preferences. I would just appreciate if they weren't so spiteful about it.
I guess a lot of men choose Asians out of spite too though.

Christianity is a non-racist religion please respect my faith

>all these butthurt whitebois

yet those differences are hilariously minuscule

The only way you can ensure a "master race" is via planned eugenics over many generations. But unlike what racist think happens, human relationships and mating doesn't work that way.

1. "white" isn't a race.
2. women are whores.
3. 下げる。

It's interesting how leftists will deny that white genocide is a thing and call you a crazy conspiracy theorist when you talk about it, but if you trigger them hard enough they will finally be so mad at you that they throw white genocide in your face and openly admit that's what they want.

daddy issues

Eastern Europeans are pale niggers.

Where do these names come from? Sound kinds ridiculous DeAngelo, LeBron, DeLaGuetto...

>yet those differences are hilariously minuscule

You have no clue what you're talking about.
The genetic distance between aboriginals and Bantus is greater than between two subspecies of Chimpanzee.

>The only way you can ensure a "master race" is via planned eugenics over many generations. But unlike what racist think happens, human relationships and mating doesn't work that way.

Irrelevant gibberish. Are you new to this board?

Genocide is intentional, what you are seeing is the results of an increasingly interconnected world

But what is really interesting is the right wing sense of entitlement, take this thread for example, all these angry white men are complaining about a women they don't know, will never meet or have anything to do with but feel as if they are entitled to have sex with her because they are "white' and the person she is choosing to have sex with isn't (them)

I don't now.

because wh*Te """""man"""" are sissy effiminate cucks with micropenises. I would definetly go BLACK too if I was a wh*Te woman

Why did you post a picture of a half asian civic nationalist while spouting nonsense?

Yeah that's why societies in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East are so multiracial and open to immigrants too right....

Oh wait a minute it's literally only white countries that are experiencing "the results of an increasingly interconnected world"....hmmm....really gets the ol noggin joggin....

black man dates white woman:
>heh whitebois so mad!

white man dates asian woman:
>that's not fair on asian men, racist!

>DeJuan
>literally "From Juan"
the eternal hispanic is cucking niggers, it seems

Well yes, it is the world they did create after all

It's simple. She thinks the end of the white race is an alt right conspiracy theory.

the nig nog dane