Athletes with terrible genetics that looks like they should be nowhere near any sports

Athletes with terrible genetics that looks like they should be nowhere near any sports

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05nJZ0OSTKU
youtube.com/watch?v=j7JqnXrvmx8
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5f8Igo_vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Andy Reid
He plays left wing
He loves McDonalds and Burger King

Looks ok to me

/thread

If football didn't involve any running or quick movement, Andy Reid would have been one of the GOATs.

youtube.com/watch?v=05nJZ0OSTKU

>braindamagedapekneel requires running

lmfaoooo

we're talking about football dear

youtube.com/watch?v=j7JqnXrvmx8

Kessel is my favourite example. Look at a photo of him standing next to anyone else from the penguins and it looks like an athlete standing next to their fucking accountant. Great player too.

Bartolo Colon
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5f8Igo_vw

this is shoped r-right?

>no fatze

based bill

that scottish guy with a teeth gap who played liverpool but was shit then went to stoke and scored an absolute blooter against liverpoop which they won 6-0 or something in steven gerrards last game for liverpool

charlie adam

yes, speaking of a couple shit and non athletic looking liverpool players
Jay Spearing.

any nfl player
any cricket player
any darts player
any dominican baseball player

This. He roided too. Pathetic.

"Running" back

Shefki Kuqi

Im sorry to inform you user, buts its not

Because growth hormones make you a dribbling, finishing and passing genius more than players that have a physival advantage over you.

>the state of british genetics

disgusting

>dribbling, finishing and passing genius
execpt this alone is absolutely insufficient for professional football and Messi would be a twinklet midget without growth hormones and bovine steroids.

Nigga, it's about genetic failures and Messi is the perfect example. He would never have the physique for any pro sports if he was left with what nature gave him.

Messi only gain height, all the talent and his """Football IQ""" is on him.

bloody love bumble

>google his name
>find pic related
remind me of that kangaroo chokehold

that would be literally any norwegian. turbobad at ALL sports except the ones where they are doped as fuck

Is this a murder?