What do you think of Alex Smith?

What do you think of Alex Smith?

Mediocre

Can't wait for his collapse.

imagine how long his neck would be without traps

Elite quarterback who is a victim of humanity's evolutionary need to have a narrative and the complimentary human evolutionary tick to not disagree with original narratives despite contradictory evidence.

Peyton Manning at the time of his retirement had more wins at Arrowhead Stadium than Alex Smeth

bootyblasts all of espee so he's a nice guy in my book

cuck

hope the chiefs lose 6 straight

Elite QB that triggers Sup Forums

this

QB who was never given a fair chance due to a carousel of rotating offensive coordinators. When he was finally given a fair shot, he excelled only to be bench for the flavour of the month in Kaepernigger. Now that he's gotten adjuted in Kansas City, he's currently MVP favorite.

How'd MVPs in the past do in the post season?

fan, hope he pulls that veep

where is the dog picture?

gotchu famalam

So check it. Qbs like A.Rod n J.Flak made this league become QB needed. These quick start's to SB teams suddenly became the goal for most organizations instead of actually building teams. The formally known 1st over all pick known as Alex Smith was picked up by a bad team and in turn had bad seasons. Once they put a good team around him his talents met his potential, and has not looked back since.
In short Alex Smith is a good player. Can he single handedly win a game for an organization? No,but then again no one really can. It's a team sport, and the team is only as good as it's weakest link. From the looks of it he is one sturdy fucking link.
I'll see my way to reddit now.

>smeth is elite

Love him, probably the most divisive player in the league.

Liberals hate him, conservatives love him.

...liberals hate a QB with no playoff wins?

He's going to get murdered tomorrow with most of their starting O-line out

He really really likes women

He has 3 playoff wins retard.

Mitch Morse was out last week. Zach Fulton is a great back up. Litterally nobody even noticed. As far as Eric Fisher, its a "gametime decision," aka Andy is fucking with the Redskins and he will play.

>tomorrow is monday
FUCK WHY IS THE WEEKEND ALWAYS SO SHORT MARK?

>Mitch Morse was out last week.

And Alex was sacked 5 times and the pass game was anemic

Middle of the road QB. He's not awful I guess. Rivers is better.

I love him and I’m a Liberal. How fucking stupid do you have to be to say something like that?

overrated system babby that plays just good enough to barely win. he'll surely be exposed when the games really count (see:playoffs) like every year

Everyone forgets that he could have legitimately had an owl if kyle williams didn't muff 2 punts against the giants

Everyone on that team is a system baby. Reid is a genius. Better than Bellichick.

conservative and i fucking hate alex smith

i'd wager liberals like alice more since he's a transexual qb, and his praises without any sort of actual success.

>1 of 6 in NFC championships
>0 for 1 in SB
vs.
>7 of 11 in AFC ships
>5 of 7 SB

ok lol

Belichick is a decent coach with the goat for his qb, the real thing that separates belichick is that he's the greatest GM of all time

would that niners team have beaten the patriots?

>brady is a system babby
>system is goat
>belicheck is a goat qb babby
>brady a goat
>belicheck is a goat GM babby

dude i fucking hate the patriots but please stop and think about how retarded you sound.

I'm not the first guy, but I agree with him that reid is a better coach than belichick.

you're objectively incorrect.

unironically top5 qb in the league

I'm a liberal and I hate Alex Smith

I'm a conservative and I love Alex Smith, he triggers every nigger that wants a meme QB

Cuck
>wears safety pin
>calls those against protesting Neo-Nazis
Not /ourguy/

Elite.

Unironically Yes.

>le dink and dunk until field goal man