Majority of Sup Forums is for Brexit

>Majority of Sup Forums is for Brexit
>Brexit Happens
>Majority of Sup Forums is now against Brexit

You just hate the UK, don't you? If we voted remain you would be still be posting threads against our decision.

The globalist cucks are invading

they realized the meme magic is too powerful

>majority of pol
>not just a bunch of shills rustling jimmies for the lols

Its just shills dude.

It's just shills or people who have nothing better to do with their time than 'troll' a Chinese cave painting website.

/thread
Also, sage.

WE WON. REMEMBER THAT

we are getting invaded by trolls and shills from Remain mainly leftists and globalist scum.

same thing happened right after the Orlando shooting.

just trolls and jelly people senpai.
We love you now that you're free and everybody would want to be a brit

no, they are just inherently contrarian.

Trump could win and all you would see is threads saying Hillary should have won.

We JUST HAD THIS THREAD.

>sage

Just wait to see the trolling on here when trump wins

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

POL WAS MORE THAN ONE PERSON???

MORE THAN TWO PERHAPS?

>he still doesn't realize Sup Forums is nothing but contrarians

What the fuck are you talking about retard? I've seen more than a dozen threads from all different countries congratulating your victory.

This. They know we know, and they even know we know they know. Now you know they know we know.

Trips

Yeah, I should be used to it by now. I'm gonna get off Sup Forums for a bit because I can't help but argue with them

Didn't see it famzilla

Love the solidarity, my good man

it's two people. Me, and that faggot with the proxy who keeps disagreeing with me

>MEH ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

its the day after brexit dude its yuge which means
normalfags and shills are everywhere

in 3-4 days its gonna be back to 90% brexit

Hell no Britbro, we love you guys here in burger land. We are proud of you still. Dont let the shills get you down.

Fuck you, I thought we were having fun

This, just shills, Sup Forums is and has been in a constant state of being raided, just watch what is posted the same shit day after day of concern shills and leftist talking points.

We independence now

It's just the euroshills who have showed up. Don't fret britbro.

Why is the Brexit so terrible? All I hear on the news are Sup Forums-tier arguments like MUH ECONOMY, MUH TRADE. Can anyone give one good argument why the brexit is so terrible instead of blindly following this hive mind mentality?

I....

We're being spammed by countersignalling shills.

They're hired by the same globalists trying to tank your economy so you come crawling back to creeping Marxism. Or they're a bunch of retards.

Either way, you did good. Your kings would be proud of their people.

Whenever something happens that reddit doesn't like, they have to cry about it and complain. So they come here.

You made me proud. Good luck ahead!

All those who voted leave are not on Sup Forums. they're out celebrating like me and my mates did today.

The butthurt libcucks are on pol having their autistic fits of rage.

globalists. without a doubt, cletus

Just people looking for easy replies to their bait and the extremely ass blasted Germans

We are not majority against it, you're just trying to muddy the waters. You faggot.

1 post by this id

faggot
sage