Hourly cl*i*o hate thread

Hourly cl*i*o hate thread

/how do I shit on this talentless fake trust fund bitch without giving her attention/ edition

Attached: DMyCo8jVwAA_zLm.jpg (576x1024, 65K)

Not posting about her would be a good start. Leaving her in total isolation is just the smelliest kind of shit

why do you hate her so much? She just makes average indie music

They're now using the negative attention as attention and marketing. Everything goes both way now-a-days.

Her music is filth. Pure unadulterated art-killing filth.
Streamlined. Shortcut-ridden. Corporate sludge with only a teardrop of emotion and passion.
It screams kill me. It screams tear me out of existence. I don't deserve to exist! I am shaking in rage and fear just listening to it. It shouldn't register as music. It's a janking soulless noise with forcefed hooks to entertain your prole kids.

It needs to be destroyed for art and humanity's sake.

Corporate in what way? the song that had her blow up was literally just made in her bedroom by herself

that's the most muggle tier statement I've ever heard

Attached: 1518650129187.jpg (512x288, 10K)

go away montie

stop trying to force this dumbass meme

>harry potter reference

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

There's some story about her dad secretary making her go big since he's in the industry or whatever and how she's lying about starting from the bottom

White girls are so hideous without makeup
Jesus

That her dad is literally paying her way into the music industry, and also using his connections. Do you really think she deserves to be on the same bill with people like st.vincent?

sounds like bullshit made up by an angry virgin

She's wearing makeup in that pic

nah, it's all documented

Hello jaqueesha

Attached: 12798170_1713434192209060_1552604783_n.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Nah there's real proof and shit. I just didn't look into it.

I think that's just her eyelashes, not eyeliner
I prefer Latinas and Asians desu

dat succ tho

if you hate her so much why won't you let me avoid her by respecting my filters

her entire career is based off of waifuism and satisfying nu-male virgins

>I prefer Latinas and Asians desu
Ah yes. The ultimate beta.

yeah
but she's a specific type of waifu. she hits a certain demographic niche indie subculture.

disaffected post-ironic #woke internet kid twitter urban rich bourgeoise teens who shop at vintage stores ironically to look "aesthetic" like mac demarco and collect vinyl from urban outfitters. that kind of bullshit.

I'm not white user

What's really beta is willingly getting into a relationship with a white girl. Literally begging to be cucked

op is always a faggot. always.

Attached: op.jpg (420x320, 47K)

But white girls have the most aesthetic pussies tho

Attached: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (400x624, 59K)

>being this deep into the race meme

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

They have the most aesthetic assholes, black girls have the most aesthetic pussies. The contrast between and the dark skin and the pink flesh inside is kino
Admittedly Ive never dated a white girl outside of elementary school but I've witnessed the effects first hand.
>meme
I don't hate white people, but white girls are evil

truly an epic for the win meme my friend.
good work!

>I've witnessed the effects first hand.
White girls are overall most prized girls out of any race. of course that's gonna let it get to their heads.

What you witnessed were cucks dating girls above them in the rating scale and eating shit for it. If youre chad, you'll be fine dating a white girl, like any other race really.

You "witnessed" some average looking, average height dude dating some pretty white girl and getting cheated for it. Any girl would do that if they could. All women are like that.

I like Spanish (not Mexican ) girls, but that'd about it. Spanish or white are best girls. Maybe some Arab ones can be cute too. Asian and Mexican tho, nahlol

Attached: 1520714445503.png (336x396, 208K)

what's wrong with asian and mexican girls?

>Reddit spacing
>nig posting
Spanish girls are just white user
>if you're Chad
Dumb fuck, only around 5-7% of the male population is chad

>Dumb fuck, only around 5-7% of the male population is chad
...more like 20%. And your point is? As long as your tall and handsome, youre already a low tier chad. Being ripped is optional.
>Spanish girls are just white user
lmao @ ur life rn

Mexican girls are just gross. They hit the wall at 17. Asian girls, lord knows we don't need more hapas that hate themselves in this world.

>20%
statistically improbable
>low teir Chad
What you're thinking of is a Brad or a Zach, not Chad

I can smell the underage, this is where I stop responding

If youre wholeheartedly buying into the chad thing to the point of giving subcategories to it, such as brad, you absolutely don't get to accuse others of being underage. My point is, top 20%. Two of the three: height, face, frame minimum.
>statistically improbably
What? But that's based off stats. 80% of women want top 20% of men.
>i-ill stop responding! B-btfo

I'm genuinely curious as to why you care about her in particular rather than any other pop star who has their music written for them?

If this board cared about that at all, it wouldn't be a shell of its former self.

this is about hating some chick who makes music not about how you guys can't get girls wtf

It's actually about how she sucks and how her dad paid her way into the industry.

is she autistic? looks like she's on the spectrum

Attached: chase-autism.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

yeesh that's a really bad angle

thats all of her pictures, looking down on her fans running the gamut of sexual villainy: malefeminists, incels/waifufags, pedos

I like this. Keep it coming

all gay people are on the spectrum

yer butthole is on the spectrum