How bad is drug use in your area Sup Forums?

How bad is drug use in your area Sup Forums?

pic related, typical heroin addict, you can tell for him emaciated body

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5331776/
canyonco.org/CurrentArrests
youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw
youtube.com/watch?v=7fKE0t49DoU
postandcourier.com/20160624/160629670/how-a-college-drug-ring-hid-in-plain-sight
whdh.com/news/japan-makes-largest-drug-bust-in-nations-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty bad in Indiana, Meth and heroin everywhere. We had an aids outbreak in the south thanks to everyone sharing needles and fucking their cousins.

I thought the whole people in the south being inbred was an invention of the liberal media? Or is it that bad throughout america?

Crack addicts all over Brazil.

What do you suppose a solution would be?

>Having drug addicts in your country

Sickening.

lol, Froome won the fucking 2014 TdF

He's using a different kind of drug bro.

enjoy your high suicide rate your sallary man job cuck

Pretty sure that's a professional cyclist

He's joking.

Froome won 2013 legit, Wiggins won 2012 legit, Froome won 2015 legit, and hopefully another brit will win it legit again in 2016

>posting an endurance athlete

lol

Our cops have to carry narcan to administer to the dope addicts they find turning blue from shooting up too much dope. I live in Florida where there's a huge problem with prescription opiates. The price of pills has skyrocketed, so many prescription pill addicts turn to heroin when they can't afford pills. The heroin is often cut with fentanyl, which makes it more potent than usual, as a result many people overdose. It's completely ravaged my entire county. They're like sad, desperate zombies; shuffling around and begging for spare change and cigarettes, robbing the copper piping out of vacant homes, etc. My own sister has overdosed several times, one times her friends dropped her off in the hospital parking lot and fled, without notifying anyone. Random pedestrian found her turning blue on the pavement.

I honestly wish we could carpet bomb Florida and start over.

>mfw i look like that without heroin

There is some herion going around my area but it is not that bad there is a shooting about twice a year here.

Enjoy your high overdose rate and methmouth.

I live in Berlin. Bad doesn't begin to describe it.

Do tell...

I don't think he is an endurance athlete, pretty sure he is a heroin addict, just look at face, so little food from just spending all his money on heroin

JAPS BTFO

I've seen 14 year old girls smoking meth (not even good meth)

Narco culture is killing Mexico, that wall can't come fast enough.

>not even good meth

How do you tell?

All meth is shit desu

If it has less battery acid in it then its good

I live in Portland, Oregon. We have a humongous problem with methamphetamine and opiate abuse, primarily among the homeless. The current mayor, Charlie Hales, is universally hated because he actively prevents the police from truly cracking down on these problems. It has gotten to the point where homeless from Washington and California will "vacation" here because of the plentiful charities and nonexistent police presence.

only idiots and underachievers use drugs here. Feels good man.

>indiana
>south
British '''''education""' everyone. indiana is a midwestern flyover state

The colour

Good on you for looking like a professional cyclist I suppose, and without heroin too

Don't be like that. I doubt you can name and locate the counties in the UK.

A real heroin addict would have no veins

Heroin big time. Few friends in the music scene I know OD and know a few ppl in recovery who were basically upper to middle class white suburban kids.

Yes, but I meant regular meth against rat poison cut meth.

Yikes, relax. Southern IL and IN is pretty much the south (culturally). Southern IN is right on that hickville kentucky border, lots of southern folk in southern IL and IN.

As far as I know I am the only person using drugs in my area. Why do you call it a problem, I think drugs are quite useful and safer than alcohol.

you're the 9 millionth Scandi i've met that's a depressed drug addict who tries to justify their behavior. You guys really need more sunlight.

>Missouri
Pretty bad. Meth, heroin, and fentanyl are absolutely decimating younger populations. These rust belt populations just have so little hope for their futures.

That's a tough question.
Most people are into it due poverty and ignorance.
There would have to be a solution for that first.
Which is highly unlike around here.

Is brazil really as fucked up as it seems in the british media, in regards to corruption?

Putting poison in the drugs.

vice did a documentary on heroin addictions in my area. Dunno how bad it is compared to areas outside the US though

imdb.com/title/tt5331776/

They are calling it epidemic here in Seattle. A lot of them are homeless and are littering up the city everywhere. The government has taken zero action to stop it. Property crime is at an all time high and unstoppable, you can expect your car window to be smashed at least twice a year, like mine last week.

Tennessee has a bunch of shake and bake methlabs. Pills run deep here too. Everyone is too poor for coke or heroin and outside of major cities you won't find it.

There's a few guys selling drugs in front of my apartment gate, but they never bothered me so I could care less.
And the usual crackheads segregates themselves from the general population and only leave the drug dens to beg for money or do some petty thieving and pickpocketing.

Pic related, crackhead zombies in cracolandia (literally crackland) in São Paulo.

I live in Southern Idaho and meth is a huge problem. I've seen cases where 11 year old kids smoked meth.

I mean, just look at some of these fucking people.

canyonco.org/CurrentArrests

>Miami

lol

>could care less
youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

drugs already have a considerable amount of dangerous chemicals like lead battery, solvents, etc.
I sincerely believe crackheads are immune to it, I've seen crackheads ignoring multiple gunshots ignoring the pain, they also run incredbly fast when they are high, they're literally zombies.

Pic related, a typical crackhead, don't let the skinny frame fool you, these fuckers are like wild animals when they're high.

Forgot píc

Isn't the brazilian crack also mixed with gasoline? I heard it's more dangerous than the american one.

Unstoppable

Sorry brit, most english speakers actually speak "american". It could be worse though, imagine if we used jamaican patois (you must be familiar with considering the fact that you have jamaican diaspora)

Desmond Dekker: Wa gwan my yute ?
Max Romeo: nuttin' ah gwan bredren

youtube.com/watch?v=7fKE0t49DoU

fucking submonkeys

>Baltimore

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Why not just let them die? Seems easier.

Gasoline, acid battery, you name it you got it.
If it can make you high or potencialize the effects of a drug crackheads will certainly use it, they simply don't give a shit.

Pic related is the gasoline soaked crack stone (huespeakers call it 'oxi'), a regular crack stone is usually white in color,

>tfw your body looks like a drug addict's
At least I don't have tits like most of Sup Forums though

Southeastern michigan here, pill heads and coke heads all over the place. Fuck prescription meds

Hes got healthy veins for a dope addict buddy, i was on it for three years and my arms are shot

We just had a decent bust here.

postandcourier.com/20160624/160629670/how-a-college-drug-ring-hid-in-plain-sight

Good thing because that's Chris Froome, he won the Tour de France in 2013.

Colorado checking in. It's really bad here and I don't mean pot

>japanese people don't do drugs

when will this meme end; asians are always on some sort of stimulant

whdh.com/news/japan-makes-largest-drug-bust-in-nations-history/

pretty fucking disgraceful, this market should be regulated, so people aren't getting shot and idiot kids aren't tempted to get rich quick poisoning people with untested unsafe and potentially deadly chemicals

all these people have been victimized by government policy set in place to enforce monopoly

Worse.
Corruption is like part of our culture.

It fucking IS regulated. Xanax is the main drug they were making. It's legal with a prescription, and a prescription isn't that hard to get. They were selling to idiot college students who didn't mind taking something that came from China and was probably made of melamine, dead dog, and ground-up fetuses.

>yikes

Get that cultural marxism meme language the fuck outta here faggot

Pretty bad here in Maryland. Everything comes from Baltimore and it's easy to get there. A lot of people in their twenties dying from heroin. I know 3 who died within like 2 months. Terrible. A lot of people using crack, cocaine, and meth too. A lot of designer drugs as well, and hallucinogens.

Pushers and users are either getting shot by cops or arrested by droves. There's a city that recently had like 300+ guys surrendering voluntarily.

Everyone knows how much the incoming president hates drugs, so might as well quit while you still can, right?

Shame, why do you think they have done it and you haven't?

1 in 50 people are addicted to heroin in scotland, not just have tried it, but are addicted to it

I've heard of this guy, top kek.

right, if that stuff was available over the counter or sold with verbal warning regarding abuse potential there would be no profits involved in cooking up fake xanax,

seems like they weren't charged there and only charged for the cocaine which came from Atlanta via Chicago

I don't know, this kind of shit really needs to go, if people want dope let them sell it at a coffee shop type place and tax the shit out of it, really you should just have the right to poison yourself, let some company make profit, let insurance companies have less risk for a larger segment of society

those retarded frat boys should have been doing something else, easy profits lured them into idiocy

but yeah, what do you expect, on east coast the drugs are sold by cops since the 1970s and earlier, you want to deal with is some hardcore thugged out fishmonger, dock worker junkie, dope pusher, murderer cops, who are made guys in the mob

youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw

I was a heroin addict for 4 years. Been clean for about 2 years now, and I'm healthy, thank God.

Not bad. Probably lots of private meth use but nobody out doing it on the streets or anything.

despite what you may have heard it is possible to overcome heroin addiction and live a long time, Burroughs made it to 84 and was using the entire time

Oh and also to add, it's not even just from addiction anymore, it's more because of curiosity and boredom.

Letting the Taliban take over Afghanistan. Leave them alone as long as they stop the export of opium.

Nice one! How did you get out? Well done.

Tfw went to school in Baltimore and now live at home on the eastern shore, heroin is bad here too

Probably the same guy every time, they never go outside

Not much really.

what's the benefit in soaking it in gasoline, does it make it weigh more?

Well it would certainly be easy to light.

I think it makes it better somehow, some people snuff gasoline to get high.

Well, I got in trouble with the law, as most drug addicts do kek, and been on probation because of it for about 2 years now, so this probation has really saved my life and I've gone to NA meetings, which I can admit that I don't really enjoy, but they are therapeutic and help sometimes. I don't have any felonies and can get everything expunged this year as if nothing happened and I'm finishing up my probation and never want to look back. And I'm extremely thankful that I didn't fuck my life up completely. I have my parents and lawyer to thank. And the good friends I still have.

Also I never ever stole from anyone or hurt anyone, not including the fact that I hurt my friends and family because they were scared for me. I'm just really upset that I pawned a bunch of my stuff for shit money.

Living in Oswego, NY. There's a new heroin bust every day on the news. It disgusts me.

That doc is fucking great, been forever since I've seen it.

Looks in far too good knick to be a junkie.
Plus, clean arms.

High quality, non-dangerous drugs are used in my country, though you won't find many addicts. Lots of people smoke weed or take MDMA sometimes, but heroin or opiates are taboo, even for drug users. It's a good thing if you ask me.

I don't even think there are many places in Flanders where you get mugged. It's very safe here

Glasgow here, not even going to bother..

Drugs arent a huge issue here yet, but meth is on the rise. Some people I went to high school with are already 4-5 years deep in addiction. It must be hell.

oh fuck. are they dead?

I just completely cured various addictions that have plagued me for 10 years.
I completely cured myself in one weekend, everything from opiate pain pills all the way down to nicotine.

I took a shit a very dangerous amount of pure extracted DXM, and had a 4th plateau trip.
When I came to, every single destructive desire I had was completely gone.
Going on 2 weeks now and I haven't even had the slightest inclination to use.
Looks like at 26 I can finally be a part of society.

No problem at all, we hang these addicted motherfuckers

Dude weed is everywhere and people smoke openly. As with lsd, mushrooms and mdma it doesn't really cause problems and goes mostly unnoticed.

Meth is probably the biggest biggest problem here followed by heroin. Some parts of town have very high property crime rates because of junkies supporting their habits.

That's a problem in Vancouver and Calgary too. Probably elsewhere in Canada but I haven't really heard about it. The number of people OD'ing is crazy. Most of the pills are smuggled in from China where there is no quality control and some pills may be duds while others even from the same batch might have a 4-5x dose. One strong pill can kill an addict and it's pretty much a guaranteed death sentence for a newbie.

(((Google))) is pushing their agenda with another propaganda video, but this time they decided to censor all comments from the beginning. You don't have to watch the dreadful thing, just remember to give it a downvote\/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw

My city is a primary distribution hub. Cheap cocaine, heroin, meth, mexiweed. Its everywhere. Not too much heroin use though, not like up north. Lots of prescription pill abuse. I cut pretty much everybody out of my life, tired of dumb shit.