Eternal™ /trb/

>FM18 info:
youtube.com/watch?v=F_1gPUeY0EY

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eternal again
french bro stop being boring

>best average rating in the team
>scored 5 goals playing as a full back in 15 apps
>got sold for 550k at 32 years of age
You should try it user

Yeah, I didn't even flop that hard though, was still 2nd with like 8 pts away. Was somewhat unlucky with injuries desu.

>Eternal™
Get new glasses.

the trademark does not make it different enough

also my new glasses are arriving tomorrow (should have come yesterday but the fucking courier company didn't receive them apparently wtf)

>Not slowflake enough
Eat shit.

>managing in italy
>get a co-ownership offer every day for my backup leftback
p-pls leave me alone

They finally got rid of co-ownership shit in 2015.

welcome to the magical land of italee

now get out.

lel I'm playing 14 - might have to have a look at 18 then

>managing in italy
>40 contracts are set to expire

>We know you've been building something of a dynasty here for the last couple of years and have been rejecting countless other jobs. But would you care to comment on the rumors of you possibly joining ?

>managing in italy

what a boring vanilla league. I did the San Marinese challenge for about 20 seasons in FM13. haven't even cosidered managing in italy again since

[brophysts]

but that's what I'm doing

where do the cool kids manage?

B-bu-but their reputation is amazing!

>We realise you nearly won the title and will be looking forward to european football next season, but would you consider interviewing for the job at [marginally higher rep club] who finished 2 points off relegation this season?

Malawi

>The nation of Qatar Sports Gemeinschaft
W E W
E
W
Not sure if I should be happy for that Rosero turncoat. Nah, I won't, fuck him.

And before anyone asks...

But I actually wanted to see Genius

okay this strikerless meme is going too far

if you can do that by playing with no strikers, imagine the results you could get by playing with no midfielders

>'''genius'''
>those mentals

>Sitter/runner partnership
>Attacking duty with Support duty partnership on the wings
Aside that >wengers are useless in AML/R position, it looks more solid than usual. Not that it's gonna help them though.

i remember crosseyed played a 5-0-5 on stream and he even won some matches, playing with madrid though

btw i'll try it in a friendly later

Is time for me to unleash my third tactic?

okay away from home it's a lil harder to win with this, but that could be the normal home/away bias

>tontolivo
U N L E A S H

that looks fantastic

who here /pep/

hmm you sure?

>le me in charge of attaching pics
FFS

okay fuck this gay shit

Why do you have a mobster as your assistant manager and why is he handling PR?

because i cba to handle that shit 2bh

>1 shot on target
>lose 2-1
I-I never cared for the supercup anyway

What on Earth are you doing with your tictacs.

Lads do I activate his release clause of 96 Million, have a pretty complete squad he might not even start straight away, looks like he could be a machine though

>implying I'll accept blame for this
Its the players fault, I'm too intelligent for them.

with roles

How to use lone striker?

too much to chose from so I'll just leave this here
>

play with only one striker in your formation

Wait, doesn't Maribor also play a Diamond?
>CM(S) with AP(S)
Sitter-runner partnership. CM(S) with BBM.
>SS
Nay, you already have two strikers. AM(A) or AP(A).

>Play Out Of Defence
Is your DM(D) good enough for that? If yes, then he's a DLP(D) and you don't need that instruction as the playmaker bias should take care of that unless your players really are retarded (and it happens). If not, well you're fucked.

Also, should've played more friendlies: your tactical familiarity is weak and it will make your players act retarded, guaranteed.

>defensive forward scores 35 min hattrick
sit the fuck down viborg

There, I'll give it a go.

>Nay, you already have two strikers. AM(A) or AP(A).
What if I turned one into a false nine? Alternatively, two SS and one striker on support (its what I was going to try)? I'm also considering dropping the strikers all together as my midfielders are generally better.

>Also, should've played more friendlies: your tactical familiarity is weak and it will make your players act retarded, guaranteed.
Pre-season was only two weeks, not much I can do about that

>What if I turned one into a false nine?
Wouldn't change much, F9s are very aggressive when it comes to dribbling and shooting. I do like them better than DLFs though.

>AP(S)
AM(A) or AP(A).

Who /LOSC Lelle/ here in an hour?

Haven't watched a Lille match this season. Well to be honest, I don't watch much football to begin with.

are they going to be so depressingly bad I have to stop watching halfway through again?

>lives in france
>doesn't go to matches
w-why?

How do you make a tactic in 1st season? Do you create one that suits your squad the best or just make one you enjoy? I really don't like playing AMR/L positions, but it seems like every club I find interesting has a bunch of players playing that position.

great tictacs user :^)

I didn't see last week, watched every single one before that, they weren't bad in a single match I've watched. They lack a striker, that is basicly it. But they might start to actually play shit after last week.

I give it an 8/8 m8 mind the b8 lel

I played 3-5-1 diamond, very fluid, counter and always got to either CL or EL with Olimpija, b-but I never finish a season ;_;

>forget to use germany and japan NT fix
>see this in mailbox

aaaahahahahaha

I live near Paris and I despise PSG. Remains two teams I don't give a flying shit about: Paris FC and Red Star.
>Do you create one that suits your squad the best or just make one you enjoy?
Both.
>I really don't like playing AMR/L positions
Retrain.

I don't play 4-4-2 Diamond. :^) You could send your save over so I can mock your squad building too.

help its hurting me

You can still apply the NT fix, but you can't fix the fake names.

it's always a bit of both, but especially if I'm starting at a team that isn't very good, I tend to focus on a solid defense and then making sure my 2-3 best midfielders and attackers are doing things they're good at
usually it ends up looking something like this

-------------AF---DLF(s)

-----------X-----X-----X
------------------X
-WB(s)--CB(d)--CB(d)--WB(s)
---------------GK(d)

on defensive, focusing on keeping the ball when we can't counterattack

>I live near Paris and I despise PSG. Remains two teams I don't give a flying shit about: Paris FC and Red Star.
Fair enough, but you can still go and watch when PSG is playing a time you like or how much are the tickets for PSG? I imagine they must be expensive?

>Retrain
What if they are old?

>What if they are old?
Reserves. They put up with it or die in silence.

I'm not going to watch PSG. End of.

We're not even playing badly, just everything they shot on target went in. Its how I lost against Maribor as well (that and an OG).

Not much to squad building, the best players with the most appropriate attributes are playing.

As I already mentioned, I retrained Andraz Kirm from 0 familiarity to accomplished in less than half a season playing him as a full back and he's 32

))))

LA WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

What about the players that are on loan? If they are on high wages it's better to just terminate the loan right? I really don't like having 10 players on loan since what am I going to do the next season when they all leave.
Also if the player has no intention of joining permanently, but is willing to join on loan, can mandatory future fee work? Or are they in general a bad idea?

since my torino career get broken first one to getdubswilldecidewhatteamI will manage

Kinda feel like making some 'challenge' DBs once FM18 comes out. Not the usual stuff like "WIN THE LEAGUE WITH ONLY HOME GROWN PLAYERS!" but more like 'A footballing world where a drug resistant superbug keeps having global outbreaks, often striking down huge portions of an entire squad at once, can you win the league when it's only a matter of time before all your best players are taken ill?'
Or something along the lines of "Decades on from BREXIT, England, left bitter by leaving the EU, has banned Europeans entirely from their squads. However, in those years, the UK has stopped being able to financially compete, and many non-EU leagues have become developed nations with successful talent and finances and no desire to sell all their youth, not that they'd join you before they're 18 anyway. Can you bring a bitter and jaded England back from the brink of disaster when outfinanced by the new developed world? Or better yet, can you make the likes of Wales and Northern Ireland compete in Europe without any of their players?'

Or, ideas, I suppose.
Even challenging myself in Malta with these homegrown rules isn't particularly difficult. I feel like I need something fresh to do.

never mind, a free kick went it to top it of

>can mandatory future fee work?
They can work, I usually put one in regardless because if I'm loaning a player I might as well get the chance to buy him at the end of it, you can usually pick him up for fairly cheap that way as well unless they want a gazillion dollars for him

Bastia

>since my torino career get broken first one to get dubs will decide what team I will manage

Fixed

if the player doesn't want to join permanently, he probably isn't going to join. but I think you're worrying too much here, loans are great in the first couple seasons. just look for ones that don't cost you anything (or at least don't cost you much), there's always a few. your team isn't going to be the finished article for the first few years of the save anyway, your reputation and player quality is going to be growing, so players you sign "permanently" are probably going to be useless and need to be removed from the squad in a few years anyway.

podbrezová

Bunch of fags shat the bed desu

>M. Genius

Merani Martvili

>(Calm) Unlucky
No wonder your players can't hold their liquor. Especially at home.

What about the loan players that are already in the club when you start a save? I mean the ones you don't really need that much or are alright, but not super great, but are on high salaries?

>start a save with go ahead eagles
>bunch of loan players
>quite poor facilities
>spending over wage budget
>transfer budget next to nothing
Immediately closed the game and don't feel like playing ;_;

>I mean the ones you don't really need that much
They go home.
>are alright
Give them a chance.
>but are on high salaries?
Depends if your paying for it or not.

Match gained promotion with dartford multiple times with a penis formation

Mitch

Is that just a 4222 wb?

Tell me about it

no the 4114

Fuck's sake, just yell at them. Don't be Kem.

w-what?

Being Kem isn't that bad.

It demotivated Kirm who was POM. Note I hit the woodwork 3 times lmao

exactly

>It demotivated Kirm
Don't give a shit if the overall squad reacted well. 100% plebiscite only happens in Soviet Russia.
>strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/

>RMD
W E W
E
W

>oh,this young player looks decent,I'll make an offer of 10 million euros
>the club has sent a negotiated offer
>800 million euros and 250% percent of the future transfer with 100 million euros after 1 game appearance

fuck this game

>surprised a german speaking team uses a german role

I know and I've read that article before, however was a good team talk as well.

>tfw we might make it

But does FM's AI speak football?

Nay, it puts emphasis on that it's not their fault. Which is always is.

Pistoiese

>confidence and motivation are bad
user...

>we didn't make it

>THE STATE OF AMIENS AWAY STAND

LEL

my piece of shit 18 year old RB just asked to leave cuz he wanted to be a key player with a team built around him lmao