With 70%+ male population, should white sluts look to Indian men for loyal, hard working...

With 70%+ male population, should white sluts look to Indian men for loyal, hard working, virgin husbands willing to settle?

POO

How low must her self esteem be?

RARE Designated shitting forest

That's just mean, user. He's probably very rich.

guy has a rich dad, even then it will fall apart in less than 2 years because she gets bored and goes on tinder

>settle
you mean squat

> Currynigger thinks women look for loyalty in men

Somehow this doesn't trigger visceral disgust and anger in me like black men do.

Don't you have some old people to scam, Pajeet?

The second white sluts "look to Indian men" all I have to say is that I feel deeply sorry for those Indian men.

You shouldn't leave the white sluts to the white men because of race, but because they're trash.

IN

>70%+ male population

How the fuck did that happen? Is this why Pajeet must always rape, because beta angst?

Maybe the northern aryans. But southern dravidians are darker and uglier than niggers

THE

I knew a white girl who hooked up with an Indian guy

sure, poo in loo

DESIGNATED

>virgin husbands
by choice?
Indian men=cucks anyway

DIAPER!

I was not expecting that!

Indian men, as a US demographic, are super smart and disproportionately entrepreneurs and things like CEOs. Foreign Indian men have a very high bar to pass to get into US schools and grad schools, so the ones that make it tend to be disproportionately smart and hardworking, even at top colleges.

I agree, white women should be given away to us superior Aryan Indian men.

Inshallah

##banter##

German women belong to Indian men?

r8 me lids. This is after almost 20 years of daily bleach usage on my skin. Am I white enough for white women?

>white enough for white women
Your skin tone is going the wrong way lad

>Indian men, as a US demographic, are super smart
Clearly you don't live in California,have never been and have no real friends there.
>disproportionately entrepreneurs
You only find out about the succesful ones and they haven't done anything to inovate something old or create something new.
>things like CEOs
>not understanding naming indian CEOs helps you grab that HUGELY growing indian market before they manage to self-develop and outcompete you
> disproportionately smart and hardworking
I will give you half-assed hardworking.

I'm not even talking about your average visa poo.

What did you mean by this contradictory statement?