Yfw you realize God exists

>yfw you realize God exists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw you realize you couldn't ever know if God exists
>yfw you realize the body accounts for all of our experiences and personality, making the idea of a soul redundant

desu it wasn't a pleasant realization.

>yfw you read the old testament and realize God warned against race mixery from day one.
>yfw God commanded the jews to exterminate the other races in Mesopotamia and they refused.
>yfw you realized this world would literally be the Garden of Eden had God's commandments been followed from the very beginning.
But, this is a good time to start.

>body accounts for all of our experiences and personality
>were just a product of evolution
>can infinitely reduce all matter to single point in spacetime
>proof we all come from same point of energy
>energy apparently came from nowhere

Reverse Satanic get confirms

babby's first solipsism

>I cant accept reality for what it is, so i must hinge upon ancient evolutionary delusions of gods and phantasms to explain natural phenomenon I will never understand or take the time to understand THE THREAD.

I thought you guys were red pilled?

There is no god but Allah

Hello old shitpost

God exists and his name is Kek!

Offer your Repeating Digits to him and a bright future will come to all of us!

>Following a pedo in the name of god.
Allah is God and Muhammad is the false prophet,

BARUCH HASHEM!!

It was like this. First I crew out of religion but the biggest step was when I understood that pure atheism is also wrong.
t. Agnostic atheist

You can't accept reality for what it is if you think culture can thrive in the absence of religion.

This is true

But the influx of shills, summerfags and reddit users from r/atheism and r/Sup Forums will try to tell you otherwise

its fun to pretend god is a goddess

>mfw i realized life is just a small series of major disappointments until you die

>mfw the way to live your life is to get to know the king of jews to be able to outjew the jews that killed their king and God

Who built the Moon?
By: Christopher Knight

ALL THE MATHEMATICAL PROOF YOU NEED.

Falling for the dis empowerment of the human spirit Jew.

dissapointed cuck reaction image
weird.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

it was this one

Not just race mixing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaism
> In this chapter, the church at Ephesus is commended for "hating the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate" and the church in Pergamos is blamed "So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans".

>Bede states that Nicolas allowed other men to marry his wife.[6] Thomas Aquinas believed that Nicholas supported either polygamy or the holding of wives in common.

>Epiphanius relates some details of the life of Nicolas the deacon, and describes him as gradually sinking into the grossest impurity, and becoming the originator of the Nicolaitans and other libertine Gnostic sects:

>He states that Nicolas led a chaste life, and brought up his children in purity; that on a certain occasion, having been sharply reproved by the apostles as a jealous husband, he repelled the charge by offering to allow his wife to become the wife of any other person

God is VERY VEHEMENTLY AGAINST KEKOLDRY

yep god exists in the form of "all-that-is" and also can be experienced in it's most pure form on the 7th plane of existence AKA "nirvana" AKA buddhaic plane which you reach as you align your soul with the frequency of source energy(pure unconditional love) and merge into the collective everything . "The path" to getting here is described in Taoism.