Mbappe the GOAT teenager

Move over nostalgiafags, Mbappe has surpassed this meme pacebabby Ronaldo as the best teenager ever.

We are witnessing greatness lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzblEKhn8jo
youtube.com/watch?v=126rjtdiLYc
youtube.com/watch?v=-2rVtJZkMCY
youtu.be/CEL753pdskQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this france team is super stacked,he has to win the world cup
if he doesn't he is a fraud

Messi was above both

Honestly he reminds me of a young R9, explosively fast and clinical but a technical player with a good eye for a pass

>tfw he is 4 years younger than me

Are you still mad over the time he raped Manchester United at Old trafford? Lel

Messi was irrelevant as a teenager.

Marouane Fellaini has scored more goals than Mbappe so far this season, and not in a one team meme league.

>Comparing Fellaini to Mbappé

Messi wasn't born a nigger who have an accelerated puberty at turning 12 making them fully developed adults at 18.

Pic related. A """"""""""""""""""12 year old""""""""""""""""""""""" nigger in Dortmund's u17 academy.

Prove to me mbappe is better than rashford

This, Rashford is the true GOAT teenager.

Lol,try 9 years. You get numb after a while.

I can't because he's not.

>inb4 Pulisic is way better m8
You're fucking retarded
You don't know and understand shit

>Pulisic
What the fuck does he have anything to do with this, you stupid faggot subhuman nigger frog?

Fatnaldo was Messi tier before the first injury, Mbappe reminds me of the young Henry.

Anyway Asensio >>>>>>>> Mbappe

Ronaldo scored 48 goals for Barcelona at 19, when Memebape does that we'll talk

The French are really trying to make their league relevant, and by league I actually mean PSG and by French I actually mean "French". It's just pure coincidence that FFP is being completely ignored for the benefit of PSG in both the cases of Nerman and Memebappe. Those two transfers alone will cost £364m in an unironic one team league, whereas City have spent £380m, on 14 players, in the last two seasons in a non-meme league and they're "killing football"? So yeah, they've picked one literal meme player who scored some goals against Caen and Sochaux to pretend the league is going places and bought one unironic "established" meme player to pretend that "established" players want to play there. Sad.

Ok William

C.Ronaldo is coming in in PSG in 2 years...
>mfw

>Anyway Asensio >>>>>>>> Mbappe
Lol.

Pelé scored twice in a World Cup final by his 17s. He was put into the starting squad by the demand of all team players, over a coach who didn't believe a kid his age could be decisive. By achievement, he can't be superior.

By talent, Mbappe sure is... SCARY. I was actually wondering if he was a good "promise", but these last games made me realize he is way past that - he's a reality and a incredibly good one. The last talent like that indeed was Ronaldo.

... But take a look at his Inter years:
youtube.com/watch?v=DzblEKhn8jo

I'm sorry. But Ronaldo was better.

People actually never watched a match with Mbappé.

For Ronaldo, well, we speak about probably a top 5 historically best footballer, so...
Mbappé looks more light, probably better for injuries.
Man Ronaldo was so brutal, it's pure violence.

>le Pelé meme era
Just stop please.

If not for the injuries, he could've went for the number 1 spot. Both in achievements (He did win a WC on the bench and another as the main goal scorer. Another WC and he would've tied with Pelé), but also all-around talent (Except headers. He was awful at that. Pelé was only "good").

He just went full "Advanced Striker" way too early. Fucking Inter and their training...

Now Mbappe, this kid is amazing. He was easily the best on the pitch against Bayern, and he didn't even score. He is complete as well, and will have the phisique to become a good centerforward (if not being one next year). Neymar for example will never do that.
I talked about achievements. 3 WCs is still 3 WCs. Specially the way he won two of these.

Such is life

Mbappe is peaking right now.

If you believe that he will surpass Ronaldo, Messi , and other goats you are delusional.

I bet my ass on it.

Highly possible. Specially with such physical players. I just REALLY hope he doesn't. He can be one of the greats.

what happend

no one can surpass messi,he is the greatest ever
but he can become the best when he retires,i think it is possible

>Ronaldo, Messi
Nobody said that.
But if there one young gun who could come closer, it is definitely him. At least in Europe, I don't know shit about Latin America.

Brazil's got Jesus. He looks like a way less talented but way much hardworking late-Ronaldo - of course, with a young boy's phisique.
Dybala is good, but won't be all that much.

Can't think of any other players...

Is Vinicius a meme ?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here tommy, that's a bold call

Too early to tell, but it seems he will be just good, if he is hardworking enough. At most Dybala level. Probably meme.

*blocks your path*

Isn't he like 30?
Also, the "premier" league is not relevant.

Did you watch few games with Mbappé ?

I watch pundits jerk themselves when Mbrrraaaaapppppe rolled a ball and passed it instead of shooting

>goals in Champions League before the age of 19

It's like this every game mate. Rashford looks good, but I doubt he has the level of Mbappé.
But maybe because I didn't see enough game.

quality of defenses has gone down over the years
only retards will deny this

Dude has the soccer iq of a 11 year okd

Lukaku has little football intelligence either

He scored in semi final against the best defence of the last 10 years.

Try to search "Mbappé" on YouTube, it's a good site.

Where are the other 18-year-olds with 7 goals in CL right now? Should be easy to find them if the defenses are so bad.

So Rooney is the GOAT and braaaap will pass him soon?

Burnt out by the age of 21 incoming.

Your flag gives away your bias pierre fuck off

>Meanwhile Rashford only has 3 trophies left to win to win the won everything in football trophy.

Lukuku can pick a smart pass at least
Everything rashford does is by accident

He's honestly won me over. I genuinely think he's destined for greatness now.

He doesn't look like this kind of player.

youtube.com/watch?v=126rjtdiLYc

Wow, scoring against CL semifinalists you say?

No, in semi final. LOL

>Semi final
youtube.com/watch?v=-2rVtJZkMCY

Okay

I swear Mbappé is the most mature 18-year old on Earth, that was yesterday:

youtu.be/CEL753pdskQ

0:45
>Cameraman: Kylian, what did you say?
>Mbappé: yo, he's got to stop screaming, some people want to sleep now!
>Verratti (with heavy Italian accent): it's 9:20 PM...!
>Mbappé: but m8, tomorrow we've got a match at 5 PM :(

There's something wrong with him....WTF ?

>m'babane
>teenager

We all know he's gonna do a Balottelli

what a bunch of goofballs

That's good to see. Focused on his goals and not just getting famous and fucking around.

Good example. He was the exact opposite. An utter manbaby til his late 20s. Haven't followed him in Nice, so I don't know if he's finally grown up or not though.

man, the video of the Frenchfag is crazy but like everything is doing and say.
Last interview I checked journalist asked him about which cars he liked, Ferrari, Porshe... He said he doesn't have a license and doesn't want to pass it.

Getting major Gabriel Jesus vibes. That's a good sign.

I hope he does well, but as always Sup Forums creating hype too soon. memba balotelli?

Did people forget that Ronaldo was a much better dribbler than Mbappe? Mbappe is R9 without the dribbling. Still technically good, but not as good. He has everything else though.

Martial >

Even at his peak, Balotelli showed worrying signs, while Mbappé shows only good things (hard-working, focused, unselfish, not wasting opportunities, cold-headed, delivers when it matters, etc.).

Mbappé is a really good dribbler, but he's more explosive where Ronaldo was more fluid. Different style.

every photo of mbappe makes him look like a fifa character

Ronaldo had both though. He would beat you with speed and technique. Like I said, Mbappe is a good dribbler, but not as good. That's the only part he falls short in when compared to Ronaldo because he has the physical ability, dribbling with pace, finishing, etc... of Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was a once in a lifetime player. The perfect combination of a small, technical, agile forward and a big, strong classic centre forward. He had the skills, he had the pace, he had no weak foot. Probably the most unstoppable player in history when on form.

>tfw you don't live in the timeline where he didn't get knee injuries and was able to have a proper peak at 25-30

;_;

>mfw this is the timeline where fate gives us a second Ronaldo under the zany disguise of Kylian Mbappé

So you're saying 6'0 is the perfect height?