Owo, this no good

owo, this no good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
youtube.com/watch?v=26C6sKzJlM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epin

with such friends, who needs enemies?

>look, kids xD i am the gaming chancellor. vote me.
I hate her so much.

What's with the fucking tented fingers thing all the time?

brainwash thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

It's a solution to the "where do I put my hands in front of an audience" problem.

>already manipulating kids

god fucking damn

>being this insecure

She isn't going to be in office by the time those kids can vote so you can't really claim self interest.
Merkel is going to win her last term this September.

she uses jewish science/magick to live forever, Sheev style

Creepers welcome!

just cross your arms like you are a public relations manager or someshit

she used to put them in her cunt, but the media decided it's too lewd

She let all the creepers into germany.

Crossing your arms sends the signal that you're closed off or angry.

OwO

wrong, boomers and all the immigrants will keep voting for her and those are 75% of the population, americans will get rid of trump soon enough and they know she's their reliable ally.

then why do pretty much all public relations photoshoot includes on crossed arms public relations manager?

Horrible idea, crossed arms is the body language equivalent of "fuck off".

BROWN BRICKS

No m8, I mean Merkel will not run again.

I know a lot of people like to say it for comedic effect but I seriously think the world goes more and more insane every day.

what if you smile in a friendly manner and cross your arms? does that mean fuck off as well?

She has to run because she has destroyed her party, there is no one left. It's either her or the opposition.

>inb4 this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=26C6sKzJlM4

margrethe

Crossed arms is you putting a barrier between your self and whoever you're facing. It's a straight forward signal. Not always "fuck off", but also "I don't like my surroundings" which is a more of a defensive crossed arms where you're hunched over.
Smiles can go many different ways, making a genuine welcoming smile while crossing your arms is making mixed signals.
All body language isn't 100% universal across the world, but crossed arms are, if you're talking to somebody and he crosses his arms you can be sure he isn't liking what's coming out of your mouth.

When people have to make a speech or go on stage or TV, they may feel like crossing their arms against the exposure, defensively, but it's still the same rejection and lack of desire to be there.
It's why public figures have to be advised on these things to not look like dweebs on TV.
Merkels diamond hands is close enough to crossed hands to relax her in public, but also isn't sending the signal that she's distant or insecure.

She is best girl.

pic. related is a very popular pose in turkey for example. does this look repulsive/defensive to you? just curious.

it just annoys me because literally all public relations people pose like this in a photoshoot. also i am not talking about stage or TV, just photos. for speeches and tv/stage stuff you of course cant cross your arms and making your fingers like merkel does looks a bit autistic, you should just move your hands as you are talking and shit i guess.

Interesting to know

forgot the picture

>you should just move your hands as you are talking
That's a major problem with a lot of people because they move their hands way too fucking much. Holding your hands together is a way to stop them from waving about.

you can somewhat slowly move your hands as you are talking though.

Oh course you can, in theory, but a lot of people have problems with this in practice.

In Portugal politicians dab to each other in respect

Hitler was very good with the hands and so is Trump because they have high energy speeches. In motion and always speaking as much as through gestures as through words.
Merkel and Putin don't really do high energy, so they can't be waving their hands. It's why there is that wooden thing people stand behind when they do standing speeches, so they hand feel covered and so they can have their hands on it.
That's probably the softest crossed arms variant, it has the same meaning but is the most subdued.
For static images crossed arms are a lot more acceptable. Merkel uses her diamond for everything.

Don't be so melodramatic. Once she stops, Seehofer will gladly take her position of the figurehead of the Union.

what's this...?

i am pretty high energy maybe thats why i move my hands quite a lot while giving a speech

>owo,
what