> 2016
> still being scared of girlcock and boipussy

MYTH: Liking girlcock is gay

TRUTH: Gender is a social construct and gender is not defined by a persons genitals. If a person identifies as a female then it is 100% STRAIGHT to have sex with them, even if they have a penis.

MYTH: Liking boipussy is gay

TRUTH: Fucking and creampieing a girls asshole is considered straight, so why is fucking a boipussy considered gay? A girls butthole and a boipussy are THE EXACT SAME THING, so using deductive logic one can find that fucking boipussy is also 100% STRAIGHT

>Gender is a social construct
Does gender or biology determine who grows a cock?

gender =/= sex

Should I assume from your refusal to answer the question as presented that you concede the point?

you're a lost cause

what? biology determines sex. but gender is a social construct.

>boipussy

This amount of faggotry I cannot even comprehend.

It fails to even spell boy correctly. Presumably in a shitty attempt to distance itself from recognizing that it's notin fact female genital parts, but rather a mans rectum.

If your kid came home with a tranny would you still offer them hospitality corn?

>biology determines sex.
And what is a person attracted to? Another's biologically provided characteristics or another's gender?

Serious question: when/where did the whole "gender isn't the same as sex" meme arise? It's the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard, and I'm 99% certain it's yet another case of liberals changing the definition of words to fit their fucked up narrative.

Nice Sup Forums topic

Off to Sup Forums with this shit

I swear at first I thought this guys comics were satire.

you know what is weird.

since orlando I have been wearing miniskirts everyday. I still identify as a boy. I still pee standing up. I use the boys room. I am married to a woman.

So much of the transmovement is ideological and biased against weirdos who just want to be cute.

absolutely not. I have no place in my home and no corn in my cupboard for these sick degenerates.

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

Since when did they start showing a Texas flag instead of a US flag?

Homosexuality is not defined by GENDER it's defined by SEX, hence homoSEXuality.

>sexuality

>SEXuality

checkmate.

>are THE EXACT SAME THING
wtf? girls poop from their buttholes
boipussy is usually so destroyed that they need a colostomy bag and a port coming out of their hip

noun
sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.

Should I assume from your failure to answer the question in that you concede the point? That one's attraction to another's biologically provided characteristics, or sex, because they are similar or alike to their own, or in latin "homo," that they are a homosexual? That your argument about gender is completely irrelevant bullshit designed to muddle the issue?

>Gender is a social

Sex isn't faggot go push your agenda somewhere else

Just found this

If you search any term related to gayness in google it adds this rainbow sash to the top

I need a replacement for google now

Please guys I'm looking to get red-pilled here. When did the "gender is different than sex" meme get started?

Google has been shilling for Hillary for a while, too. Sucks cause they're the best search engine.

>I need a replacement for google now
duckduckgo

I fucking hate that propaganda comic.

Eyes too bug eyed and far apart, unnatural poses and expressions like a freak wearing a mask with a smile drawn onto it, the deluge of made-up words and theory justifying a disgusting mentally ill man wearing a dress and shouting at the world "you must call me a woman!" Just look how the freaks represent their doubts, someone slips up feeding their delusion and they shatter like glass, blubbering and having breakdowns. It's mental illness repackaged as a bullshit identity protected by PC culture.

Trannies are disgusting and will NEVER EVER convince the world that their shovel-chinned unshaven faces let them pass as a real woman. Literally denying reality.

>Gender is a social construct
There is absolutely no real scientific basis for this claim.

This

You think Im going to read your degenerate propaganda?

Go kill yourself OP

Wtf is this shit.

Seems like gender was always partly a behavioral assumption since there are "gendered" words in languages and there are gendered associations with phrasing.
Really pushing it as part of identity had to be late 80s/early 90s coming off the tail end of hippie culture with academics trying to assign and apply what they "learned" from drug use.

No wonder you liberals want to ban Free Speech, Weapon Rights and a whole lot more.

You should have these freaks shoved down your throat and get killed when you hesitate to take them in.

The same thing should happen to forced integrationists.