What an "Independent" Britain will look like in about 2-3 years from now

>what an "Independent" Britain will look like in about 2-3 years from now

How does it feel, britbongs, to have made probably one of the worst economic and foreign policy decisions in western history just because of your own greed and selfishness?

How does it feel that now you can't reverse it for at least 50 years, at which time most of you will be dead or dying (if you dont die of starvation, disease, or are cannibalized beforehand)?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273002/Migrants-handed-1m-week-children-home-thousands-British-families-stripped-THEIR-child-benefit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure they're pretty happy about it, Ahmed.

The US is about to elect Hillary.

What do you imagine your country will look like?

>wait a minute that file name

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273002/Migrants-handed-1m-week-children-home-thousands-British-families-stripped-THEIR-child-benefit.html

Not making much of a case for your self.

((()))
>retarded liberals keep pushing the immigration dildo
>get surprised when people react
BAD GOYIM, BAD

Hillary will continue the fantastic progressive political and economic direction that president Obama has set before her. Non-isolationist, unlike britbongistan.

I could be boiling roots to survive and I'll still have made the right decision for the country. It's a great step towards a freer Europe and against the globalisation that so many working Europeans have suffered from. I don't think it will be nearly as bad as you suggest.

Sounds comfy. It'd harden up a lot of us as well.
New Middle Ages when?

You guys only have these opinions to piss off liberals. Leave was a terrible economic decision and was fueled partly by xenophobia and fear.

Okay, so most of your pop is weeded out and only the strong, resourceful people survive. How will they be able to compete against a high-tech western mechanized military with middle age or maybe semi-industrial era tech?

+1 le thumbs up

Why does peter parker dance so cringly in le arachnid-male the third motion picture?

lol

Shut the fuck up you faggot.

This was the best decision they could have made for their own sovereignty. Freedom over all else, any true American would agree.

Now off yourself you nigger.

Non-isolationist?
Which in USA's case means continuing to meddle in the affairs of other countries and bomb them when they feel like it.

Get the fuck out of my country you faggot cuck

basically what's going to happen

Oh look a picture of the people who won't be able to come here anymore.

How is chosing poverty "greed" dipshit.

Because they choose that with the intention of keeping their wealth away from the EU and the needy refugees they support.

kek'ed

They did the righ thing. Hopefully the anglosphere will cozy up with our God emperor, and a new Age of bounty will be upon the English speaking world.

No swedes allowed until they show some backbone. Hehehehegehe.

Funny, because this pic was taken from a muslim country. That looks like this today. Which is what UK stopped from happening to them by voting fuck the rapeugees

Your tears are delicious, Achmed

This is what Britain looks like now

notices the problem

the next step is cancellation of green cards

>implying white people left alone can't make civilization

I thought it was only right wingers who dealt in fear mongering. Right? Right?

FUCKING KEK

>britain
>white

top kek

they are going to get less European immigrants and more pic related now

That's a sweet ride. Look at that man stance.
He's like a post apocalyptic roman chariot.
12/10

dear god, OP is either the best roll or the biggest liberal retard, which is like being the worst at the special olympics

What's your point? In war there are losses and casualties.