What killed Sup Forums?

What killed Sup Forums?

Attached: 1511321013333.jpg (400x300, 61K)

me

your're mom lol

You killed Sup Forums

so is meta allowed or not? I remember a while ago it was 1 meta thread per board. but shortly after it was disallowed completely and all meta went on qa or something.

but Wojak and tfw no gf killed mu in 2012

anyone who's been here for more than 5 years will tell you that Sup Forums has always been bad, albeit different.

but to answer your question, mbdtf's perfect score on pitchfork was arguably the original catalyst for this board's general upheaval and lowering quality, even if i love that album.

TL;DR: colored people

all (Me) btw

Yeaa... try B for this kind of edgy post

trap, shills, kpop and soy memes

Assholes from Sup Forums. They ruined /lit/ too, for example, which is the only other board that I liked.

never said the truth was particularly painless lol

oh wow.... new as it gets. these are bad, but hardly made the board worse than it already was in 2012

Those threads were always opened with the same image on any board, it was obviously hiro behind all of that

I also hate when people automatically think Sup Forums means right wing then they get defensive and call you a cuck or SJW, both left and right are guilty of shitting up the board with political arguments that belong on thr politics board.

be the change you wanna see. For every shitty bait thread, make a well thought out one that provokes discussion. Only way we'll turn it around

Are you saying Sup Forums has some merit that I'm not seeing? On /lit/ they're generally edgy, right-wing christians

You're the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

Hip hop

>both left and right are guilty of shitting up the board with political arguments

back to pol. youre making it so easy to see that youre a regular in T_D

check the global rule number 3 hunnys :3

No I'm saying stupid political arguments belong on the politics board.

Very astute of you user. Actually not really.

i don't even use Sup Forums, you're just choosing to shut your ears at this point.

Sup Forums tourists and soyposting redditors from /r/the Donald

>B

politics isn't killing this board, the dumbed down dopamine fiending population that we have become has led to quality posts become few and far between and replaced with shitty memes and bait

pol has nothing to do with the hilarious racist remark disguised as a tldr. just read the third rule and admit that it has no place on this board. Obviously it wont get removed because we have no mods/janitors. But users of this board should excersise good manners.