Tonight I'm going to see a movie with friends at my local cinema. What should I do...

Tonight I'm going to see a movie with friends at my local cinema. What should I do? I haven't been to a movie theater since 2013 and I'm not sure how it works.

oof, where to begin. they've drastically changed everything since then

Remember to bow to the Door Holder as you enter.

Bowing is optional but you need to tip.

Nothing really? Just bring a few bucks for tips. Box Office Attendant, Ticket Boy, Concession Cashier, Usher(s) etc.

>inb4 'i don't tip"
If you cant afford to tip, you cant afford to go out

>not bowing to the Door Holder

Holy fuck how didn't you get thrown out?

It's all the same, just remember to take your healthcare card for the showers and make sure you don't lose your friends when entering if you want to maybe go to the bathroom before because of the no singles policy.

Otherwise enjoy your film user!

One word: flip flops

You do NOT want athletes foot, especially if the flicks not that good

I hope you don't put your feet up on the seats

I do but I wash them before I sit and before I leave so

You walk in, find your seat, sit down and look at the big white screen for 2 hours.

Be sure to bring a snack for your falcon the ones they sell there are totally over priced. Also try not to stare at anyone's dick in the shower room, they might take it the wrong way.

>no singles policy.
Is this really how things work in America? You can't look at art unless it's part of a social activity? Do you guys do this in museums and art galleries too?

If you're British remember to have your TV licence photo ID with you and check its expiration date

>Is this really how things work in America?

If you have those popular mall cinemas in your country, then the no singles policy is more then likely active in your cinema too, you just weren't aware of it.

Be careful next time because getting flashed by the cinema staff in the middle of the movie and calling you out infront of everyone is not a pleasant experience at all.

If it's a 3D movie make sure to check out the feet of the qts wearing flip fops while they stare at the screen.

kek are you me
just don't get caught by their parents, awwwkwaard

I'm in Germany and I go to the cinema alone more often than not. Not in a mall though.

I hope you remember to bring old clothes for the mandatory Clothes Donation for the Past and Needy™

I forgot last time and had to donate my jeans. Awkward to say the least.

I doubt I'll see many cute feet this time of the year. Girls will probably bundle up their cute feet.

Sometimes u can catch a glimpse when they're going to and from showers/locker rooms etc

if they shine the Cinema Spotlight on you no matter what happens do NOT move

Bring your own seat cushion if you don't want to rent one.

They only provision scripts now and audience members are selected to fill and perform roles in a live play of the movie.

Why does it matter if it's a 3D movie to see feet?

You can drink all you want before the movie because all seats have urinals so you don't miss any of the movie while having to go for a pee.

Theyre in 3D

>What should I do? I haven't been to a movie theater since 2013 and I'm not sure how it works.

Just be yourself, its still the same only thing is now theaters are really lax w/ cell phones and 'smart devices' and stuff so if you need to peep a text or a quick call its fine.

yes, but there's a small loophole that will allow you to get around it if you bring an eagle or a falcon. you'll need to buy a ticket for your falcon though. (and don't forget snacks either - i usually just sneak in a few live mice)

All movies are about comic book superheros now.

Because it's harder for them see you looking at their feet with their peripheral vision if they have those bulky 3D glasses on.

make sure to dump all your trash/popcorn on the floor before leaving - it ensures that the hard working wagies will be able to keep their jobs

All theaters are now elaborate puzzle death traps that pit you against other movie goers to solve and escape them.

Not him but to add onto this, jut cover up your screen so the designated shooter doesn't have a lit up target.
Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

Remember to bring your own anvil, the cinema rentals are shite

Bring some extra Falcon Chow