All confirmed Civ 6 leaders

We wuzn't pharaohs?

But on a serious note, who will lead Britain, France, Spain, and Russia this time around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vVGQThK01M
youtube.com/watch?v=TgY_AooC9Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it will all be meme/diversity leaders most likely
I'll buy a Civ game when they put Hitler and Stalin in it

She looks like she'll steal your camel.

You can add Hitler and Stalin as mods for Civ V.

Stalin was in Civ IV

Blacks have to be incredibly delusional to think that a Greek woman was black... but I have heard a black girl in college list her as a famous black woman and nobody said a word.

Theodore Roosevelt is pretty fucking rad m8

>the facebook game art style
>the cartoony leaders
Also, what's it saying about the graphic style? Some of it's cut off and my cuckspeak isn't that great.

Cleopatra was Greek.

>Teddy fuckin roosevelt

way better than washington

much hype

>building the cities so close to one another

absolutely disgusting

good job letting cucks steamroll your cities

I wish you could play as LITERALLY HITLER without mods

>they made it cartoony

Why?? Ruins the fucking game

Fapfapfap

Britain will be Churchill

>/politics/

>tons of defence
Unless you can stack units and have 3 square artillery those cities are going to fuck your invading army. I usually soften up such setups with tactical nukes. I'm not really playing the game to make virtual friends anyway.

It looks like a fucking mobile game!

They used Bismarck in Civ 5 so it's a pretty decent choice t b h.

I wish France would get Louis XIV instead of Napoleon though

>hitler

Why? He will never, EVER be as based as Bismark.

Stop asking for Hitler. The game would probably be unplayable in Germany (since he would have to have his own animated leader screen and good luck censoring that for the German version) and Germans love strategy games.

I'd be pissed if it was purely an aesthetic decision, but the reason they went with more colorful graphics with large shapes was so that it's easy to tell what's going on from looking at the map alone. Since cities are spread out and tile improvements are no longer just "farm/mine/trading post", you need to be able to tell at a glance what districts are producing what and in what quantities without having to hover over them or pull up a menu. If things were too detailed, realistic, and less colorful, that wouldn't be a easy thing to do. It's like how TF2 got cartoony and colorful graphics mainly so you could tell quickly what classes were in play, what weapons they had, and what team they were on.

>Cleopatra for Egypt

I know she's been in it before but come on, she sold Egypt out to Rome and was Greek

That's seriously how her AI agenda for Civ 6 works. She allies with civs that have big armies and hates civs that have small armies.

For the keks

I fucking love Bismark. His bonuses are pretty much always based. I love creating a war machine to unify the world I mean Germany.

They're picking civ leaders that have big personalities, which is why they picked Teddy over Lincoln or Washington. These big personalities will work with the new AI agendas. Teddy's AI agenda is that he will amass a large army and hate any civ that warmongers on his continent.

Hitler isn't very funny. And nobody would be triggered because the people who give a fuck aout that sort of thing don't play Civ.

Not any keks at all, really.

We wuz tits tho;

At least we got tits with our diversity, thats more than the pc police usually allow

Yeah just play ghandi

Is Tokimune Hojo supposed to have a "big personality"?

>he wants two failures as Civ leaders

lel

Fuck them let them have a cucked version; Vidyaxit

Alte Fritz confirmed

I know my friends would have a laugh. We already give religions and cities very politically incorrect names.

>multi-tile cities

That's what's throwing me off. They're going to have hipster leader choices no matter what, I've already accepted that. But that instant worker build time and multi fucking tile fucking cities is looking like a massive red flag at the moment.

Why does this look like a mobile game?

yeah I used to find it funny when I was 16 as well

That'll do

What's Teddy's power?

I heard China can expend workers to rush wonders and I think that sounds OP as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9vVGQThK01M

>finding the sheer mention of hitler funny

What are you, 11? Renaming cities for the sake of puns or goofs is one thing, but I don't want a faggy leader with shitty bonuses to replace one of the best for the sake of boring 15 year olds laughing about it for two seconds while they play on settler and rename their cities "cuckland" or some shit.

It's Churchill's turn to be England's leader.

Or Victoria.

Britain isn't in civ 6, or it wasn't in 4 or 5 at least.

>guy who hated everything german
>leading germany

gee thanks

>I fucking love Bismark. His bonuses are pretty much always based. I love creating a war machine to unify Germany I mean Germany.
What kind of a stupid correction was this??

How about something different

It was in 5, lead by Elizabeth. Since there was no Wales, Scotland and North Ireland, England was pretty much Britain's stand-in.

Merkel hates Germany more though.

Nigel Farage should lead the UK

Churchill would be rad.

>tfw Civ will never be /his/ enough to make Brian Boru or Máel Sechnaill a leader of "Ireland"

>rename their cities "cuckland" or some shit
I do this and I don't care what anyone thinks.
I like renaming european cities islamic names as well

>inb4 they use merkel and add a win condition that involves making your own people extinct

What's his special ability? Declaring war on Ireland if there's an Irish civilization?

Why don't they have tile yields? How do people even play this game without tile yields?

Yeah thats what i was hinting at

What are the odds of Tsar Nicholas II being a Russian leader in a civ game in the future?

Has Victoria been in Civ? I always thought it was Elizabeth.

Matilda would be a fun leader for someone out of left field.

I'll be down for Cromwell.

Civ 4, yeah

I know nothing about cleopatra other than her fucking Antony and they die, what did she really do?

Oh, so he basically plays like Ethiopia in Civ 5, just with unique planes. That's kind of lame.

Vicky was in Civ IV. I think she was in Civ III as well but I might be mistaken.

Victoria was an available leader in CivIV

>And nobody would be triggered because the people who give a fuck aout that sort of thing don't play Civ.
The people that get triggered about that sort of thing don't play the games they get triggered about but they still go crazy

>Britain
Benjamin Disraeli
>France
Charles DuGaulle
>Spain
Francisco Franco
>Russia
Lenin

I always joked with my friends about making an Aboriginal civ and the only way to get science as them was to let other civs conquer you.

I doubt most of pol knows she was Greek, nevermind random college students

Post yfw Britain is based Nige

Ask her if she knows who Cassius Clay was, and which politics he was involved in, to see if she knows her black history.

That's pretty much it, but it was some high stakes fucking.

Eating Caesar and Marc Antony's dicks were basically the only thing keeping Egypt independent and still protected by the strongest empire in the world.

>he lets the game get to nukes before winning a conquest victory

Was Nicholas really that bad of a leader?

Qin ShiHuangDi
Most based emperor. But I will get triggered when people butcher his name. Every time a character is a chink all my friends destroy my soul.
>tfw Chinese history is my only joy
>这时感觉没有女朋友

How about Mrs. Thatcher?

qin shi huang looks like mr potato head

so are we going to start a Sup Forums online game? i think this game is supposed to run better late turns too

>Catherine as leader of Russia again
>her goal is to get as many horses as possible

>all those National Spirits
I can confirm for you that USA has the most broken bonuses on top of the ridiculously massive industrial base.

I'm all for giving the USA the most industry, but also giving them industrial production bonuses on almost every fucking thing is just too much.

> WE WUZ KANGS
> CLEOPATRA WAS BLACC
> Cleopatra came from an ethnically Greek dynasty

>tfw usually play level 6
>currently doing well in level 8
>will still get fucked by guys online
I always have this feeling even after 280 hours

It's more fun that way although time consuming. I like taking my time "base building" and dislike zerg rush strategies. A nuke or two from a submarine plus xcom infantry can fuck any civ in a turn or two.

Murica is pretty gimped until the world goes to shit.

Not really, well atleast the early part of his reign. By 1914 though things weren't going to well and he was retarded

Get HoI if you want to play as Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=TgY_AooC9Sc

seems like the art direction has taken a step backwards

>Bonus: Sun Never Sets
>Cities conquered by other civilisations have a chance once ever X amount of turns to half their population and return to your control
>Can remove populations from cities which hold a different faith to that of your Holy city, in return for a huge culture and tourism boost
>Gain a huge tourism boost to all civs once television is researched
>Conquering a city on a coast creates a colony, which automatically produces either another settler or combat unit of your choice

>Unique Unit
>Veteran Fisher Flagship
>While in immediate vicinity of enemy vessels at less than half health, has a chance to covert them to your control
>Increases tourism with whatever civ owns the borders in which it sits

They hedged their bet by giving her body a Greek skin tine and her face a negroid skin tone. Then they can argue it just comes down to which angle you're looking from or what light she's standing in.

Well played.

Do you guys think that's what she looks like in Civ 6 or? You can see her in the OP image

i don't mind desu. i like that cities aren't just a cluster fuck of wonders anymore and the game is supposed to run better

Civ 5 has them. Infinitely superior to this hunk of shit they're doing.

He was out of touch with the winds blowing since the latter part of the 19th century. Most monarchies made moves to transfer power to a parliament and other means like introducing public pensions and welfare to remain in power.

>at least 5 leaders out of the 6 confirmed civs so far are men
>must be the SJWs at work

Hopefully Charlemagne or Charles Martel will lead France.

But really, we all know they'll pick Napoleon again.

>Teddy Roosevelt as US leader

Fucking based

B-Blasphemous!

Next british leader

shame that they made him american feminist sized