Vikings

Why don't the vikings ever wear helmets in this series?

Because then you wouldn't be able to see their cool haircuts.

Viking helmets were bullshit, for all the grief people give the show about shield maidens and the like horned helmets are fiction

me second from the right

I never said anything about horns though

Who said anything about horned helmets?

Quite literally not a single helmet

As opposed to foreign soldiers

Good god Lagertha is qt

*lindybeige screeches*

Oh wow I found 1 (one)

Agreed. Also why can't there be historically accurate clothes? Something like pic related. Fuck the furs and biker leather.

desu they do wear clothes like that sometimes but it's biker leather 90% of the time which gets on my nerves too. I can get past the edgy haircuts but the leather is just too much.

>almost 50% women

Jesus christ

It's okay, the christians in the show don't even allow their women to read, you can relate to them.

Good

Show has been garbage since the start of season 3, turned into gimp leather and muh women warriors, not to mention the shitty writing and terrible acting.

>Ivar with a leather jacket because he's an edgy rebel angry guy

kek

just like those quads

that fucking shield midget next to Harald

Were there actually female vikings?

As far as English-language movies go, "Beowulf and Grendel" with Gerard Butler probably has the most accurate Viking costumes and sets.

It's another revisionist Beowulf retelling though. We don't even have a straight one yet, they got it backwards.

kek

Cute little horses since they didn't have massive stallions

Almost straight out of Mount and Blade, goddamn Nords

Those look nothing like MUH VIKINGS

Nobody said anything about horned helmets. Would you have us believe that Norse warriors went without helmets altogether? That's categorically false.

look at the midget on the far left, very menacing

why do people still watch this shit?

They've got a low center of gravity. It'd be hard to knock them down.

Its a feminist show, they need to show their well treated male faces.

That's because Beowulf is set 400 years before the Viking Age. It's like asking why people in the modern day don't dress like Leonardo Da Vinci.

Then why are their armors and helmets more advanced than what they have on the show?

>those monty python tier helmets

no, they reproduced through cell division

More importantly, why is there a fucking chink in this series?

slaves and slave decendants

That's a meme-tier explanation. They just put her in there for the sex appeal.

>women running into battle

top fucking kek

Is that dwarf on the left?

well obviously they did, but why do all the main characters look like models? almost everyone in these shows is there for sex appeal

because vikings were white and beautiful everyone knows that

Like many other ethnic female characters, they specifically put her in to appeal to their core demographic of white males ages 17 - 40.

It's nowhere fucking near 50% women. I never get tired of how you polerinas make shit up so you can claim you're being oppressed by it. Most hilarious form of delusion. SJWitis.

tv shows and movies are investments for (((people))), they arent going to cast ugly fucks that people wont want to watch on tv.

agreed
how do you know that?
yeah i know, i was just trying to show that it's idiotic to use that argument for one race only

What other reason is there to put a fucking chink in 9th century Scandinavia? There was no slave trade from China to Istanbul, let alone Scandinavia. In fact, it would be far more likely the slave trade would go in the other direction, with Central Asian and Eastern European raiders selling to the richer Near East civilizations. At least the Moors are near enough to Europe that they can plausibly make an appearance.

that's why they killed her off you dip, stop complaining already you edgy piece of shit