What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Willian

exposable insecurity about baldness of the coach.

Willian for Morata killed the game. Literally a change I would expect from Mou.

Man City had the extra man in midfield because they pushed Delph forward and played 3-3-1-3 basically. Then if Chelsea's ten (Hazard) tried to press the CBs, Man City had 4v3. On the other hand, Man City pressed the CBs 3v3, forcing the ball wide. Then City were able to lose a guy in midfield to close down the wingback and still remain parity there (3v3). It's all down to systems and anyone who wants to criticise a certain player (e.g. Kante) is a footballing pleb. The second half had a bit of a different story but I don't feel like writing that out now.

mourinho gone

Willian sucks but that's not the problem. It's fucking Morata not being fit for a whole game, fuck that shit.

Racism

City had too much quality and attack power. Sane, sterling, Jesus, Silva, kdb, walker and Delph. They're all lethal attackers on their own, now they've had time to settle (as you can see from recent scorelines), the machine is working to perfection.
On the other hand Chelsea is defense minded. Alonso, azpi, bakayoko, kante, rudiger, Christensen, Cahill. The opening attack literally consisted of cesc, hazard and morata. Even the swap morata for willian wouldn't be so bad vs a lesser side, but pep has all these pacey infinite stamina lads, they were able to keep the attack going consistently.

The otamendi collision Injured morata. If it's a relationship injury Chelsea's season is fucked.

if chelsea hadn't just played at atleti (and won, which city never would have been able to do), they would have won this game comfortably. at the least, the game would have been a draw.

>murican

Conte went full retard by replacing Morata with Willian, they never looked like scoring, if it wasn't for Courtois & Rudiger, Chelshit would've been beaten by CIty like Watford were

that only works when its not coming from a central/south american

Conte was simply too defensive. As soon as Morata was injured he tried to close shop. Then there is the problem that Chelsea failed to move the ball well enough. Without Luiz, I think that Chelsea can't play 3 at the back. Without Luiz and Aspie I know that Chelsea shouldn't play 3 at the back, you leave too many responsibilities to the defenders. Which yeah, I assume that Christetc can do it, but the other two are not that great (despite Rudiger's nice assist for Morata in one of the games before).
This is where Ake would have been perfect.

Without Luiz, it has to be some sort of central 433 with Hazard creating for Morata and Pedro to finish.
With him, 352 imho.

Sup Forums overrates them

Don't know, still got until January to see. Last game? Not having Batsu take over, but at least Morata is not that fucked up for rest of season.

TOP KEK. Mancity also played CL games you idiot and Chelsea was gangraped whole time

Pls never watch football. You don't deserve to watch football. Chelshit always lose ball possession against EPL top team. Mancity was unlucky because they didn't score many goals compared to their chance.

>Kante and Hazard BTFO by Fabian Delph
awesome timeline

>if chelsea hadn't just played at atleti
>if
you do realize City had to go all the way to Ukraine, right? and that not having enough players in rotation to handle the schedule is Chelsea's fault? and that if we're doing >if, IF Agüero didn't just have a car crash would be at the top of the list?
my jimmies are so fucking rustled by this stupid post/10, well done m8

2 weeks ago
>Chelsea is finished, Morata flopped, JUST
1 week ago
>Chelsea is a title contender, how could you not have believed in Morata
now
>back to the starting point

You guys.

they're just not as good as based City and Pep

kek
never say never you fool.

Bakayoko and Rudiger are frauds.