The government should ignore the non-binding referendum entirely. Stay in the EU

The government should ignore the non-binding referendum entirely. Stay in the EU.
>but riots!
Oh no, look outside Parliament! There are a handful of council estate dwelling ASBO wielding chavs, neckbeards with guy fawks masks, and 120-year-olds waving their walking sticks! What the fuck shall we do??
>but will of the people!
The people, by and large, are absolutely fucktarded and have no idea what is good for them.
>but sovereignty!
When do we vote to leave the UN? NATO? WHO? When do we rip up all international agreements and treaties?
>but mudslimes!
If the rapefugees want to come here they'll shove their able bodied men and their 9 wives and their 86 children into a rickety boat and come across and we'll apparently welcome them anyway so what the fuck is the point

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up

You faggots are just sad at this point.

Cameron resigned. It's over Nigel

Its ok man, you can come to Mexico if you don't like your country decisions, we even have strong gun laws just like you guys do!

>If the rapefugees want to come here they'll shove their able bodied men and their 9 wives and their 86 children into a rickety boat

It's weird that they haven't already done this. The fuckers sail from Indonesia to WA, but aren't willing to have a crack at the channel?

>being a sore loser
This is why you will never win. Man up gay boi.

The salt is real

nothing's gonna happen you faggot the sun will still rise tomorrow

the left's fear mongering must be reaching its climax if we're still getting posts like these all these hours later

Why do liberals even pretend to want Democracy? They think that 50% of the electoral base are "unhinged racists that don't deserve a vote."

You'd think Mexico would be more annoyed with a small region up and leaving.
t. Texan.

fascist.

>The people, by and large, are absolutely fucktarded and have no idea what is good for them

Why do lefties so easily drop their facade of being for justice? Don't you people have any determination?

Nah man, i go to Texas every other weekend, and i don't even need to speak English, still USA won, retarded Mexican government doing retarded Mexican things lost us Texas, im far more concerned about the current governmental affairs in Mexico than some old clay from back then, heck even if Mexico still had Texas it would me a shithole and i wouldn't be able to visit good ol USA every other weekend as easily

>we as a country have to band together!

>but not the majority of people, because they're absolutely fucktarded

>non arguments

They ARE unhinged because they clearly have no fucking clue what they have just done. Doing something this contrary to your nation's interests makes one a fucking treasonous retarded cunt and honestly they do NOT deserve a vote.

standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html

The "reality is sinking in" now because they didn't fucking know a single fucking thing about what they were actually fucking doing BEFORE they fucking VOTED how do these people survive

They're delusional ignorant cretins who have no idea what is just. Witch burning was fucking POPULAR that doesn't make it JUST!

>we as a country have to band together
You will never catch me saying any such thing. The intelligent, reasonable people who know what they're doing- those are the ones that needed to band together, and they had to do so to save the unwashed horde from itself.

We failed and now we are permanently fucked unless the government finds its balls and does what is actually in the interests of its people.

Do you want a UKIP majority government, OP? Because that's how you get a UKIP majority government.

This is what a remain vote would have brought

>confidence in government plummets
>living standards continue to fall
>far right gain traction as center right failed
>extreme right in EU goes militant
>shootings and riots every week

Sup Forums would love it
would you?

>They're delusional ignorant cretins who have no idea what is just

Why will none of you just fucking man up and admit you want a radical left dictatorship? Anyone with a brain sees through this shit, you're not fooling anyone. You don't care for democracy or anything, you just want people to do what you want. The intolerant calling others intolerant, its old and known now.

All the Remain followers can be boiled down to the following.

>40 something mothers who got brainwashed
>upper middle class white numale/nufemale cucks and cuckettes
>pakis and niggers with zero patriotism
>people who know nothing about the European union
>people who think the British isles are physically moving out of Europe

So which one are you? It doesn't matter too much, get out of my country.

Hey man I just follow the will of Kek

Technocracy Now

The contempt if the left for democracy is something everyone should witness and remember.

The contempt of the left for democracy is something everyone should witness and remember.

Nice try Merkel

topkek wat

Do britfags go bowling?

the true face of a leftist, a petty dictator who thinks he's the "enlightened"

SHILL ON DEEZ NUTS YOU LOST

>admit you want a radical left dictatorship?
I wouldn't have said this before today (/yesterday), but that would surely be better than what we have now. A drooling uneducated entity in Norfolk has the same individual power as a PhD-wielding financially-knowledgeable Londoner to decide something this huge and completely irreversible, it's just not right. Saying otherwise is honestly just idealism.

>you just want people to do what you want
I want people to be sane

>The intolerant calling others intolerant
I'm not calling you intolerant, I'm calling you insane

>So which one are you?
None of the above you fucking mothbrained twat

>When do we vote to leave the UN? NATO?

You should leave those too. I want my country to leave them. The UN especially. They are conniving fuckers that are constantly plotting ways to grab American guns.

fuck off Malcolm

>grab American guns
Yeah we can't have that can we, can't have the nasty nato men depriving the school shooters of the sacred rights bestowed upon them by a two centuries old piece of paper...

The may be the greatest cataclysm of butthurt in Sup Forums history. Please keep it up for at least a week.

>millions of people use guns responsibly everyday
>one asshole tries to kill a lot of people
>suddenly no one can be trusted with guns

>B.. b.. but we won't be at the EU table making the decisions

But we'll be at the WTO table, which is higher and more powerful than the EU table, and at that table we will have as much say as the ENTIRE EU combined

>A drooling uneducated entity in Norfolk has the same individual power as a PhD-wielding financially-knowledgeable Londoner

A snotty-nosed 18 year old Twitter spamming Bangldeshi girl in London has the same power as a respected businessman in a rural community. You're not making any fucking sense here. Most of the Remain voters were millennials, who were so fucking unorganized they couldn't even register in time. The Leave voters have wanted this all their lives and so they got their shit together ASAP.

>I'm not calling you intolerant, I'm calling you insane

I am also calling you insane. What now? This doesn't go anywhere but you're too retarded to see that you can't be 'right' in this. The idea that someone isn't handing you moral superiority is triggering you heavily. I'm sorry, this is the real world.

>When do we vote to leave the UN? NATO? WHO? When do we rip up all international agreements and treaties?
>All international organizations are the same or function in the same way as the EU
>Not being a part of EU is same as not interacting with the rest of the world.
Why not just say outright that you want to do away with the "constitutional" bit of " "constitutional monarchy" you would not be sitting here talking about how everyone who voted is a mongoloid if Britain had stayed in the EU now would you? So shut up.

>They're delusional ignorant cretins who have no idea what is just. Witch burning was fucking POPULAR that doesn't make it JUST!
And who gets to decide what is just? Its you, isn't it? You're the one perfect being who always knows what is right and wrong I trust? I certainly hope you who can do no wrong will deign to come down from your lofty throne atop the ivory tower to guide use lowly commoners to true righteousness.
Please wise master, now that we've discarded the archaic bonds of Democracy to live under your firm but gentle rule, please punish us as you see fit as we are so surely incapable of existing without your say so and bring us into your oh so glorious dawn. Surely you are the greatest and wisest of men to tell all of us what is best for ourselves.

ACT I:
>spend precious months posting defeatist messages on twitter, facebook, and worst of all, Sup Forums
>some fucking japanese nazi imageboard that's 10x worse than reddit in terms of ignorance
>soon, my EU overlords will conquer them and I can go back to getting transfer payments from those racist xenophobe Brits

ACT II:
>wake up
>Brexit happened
>call up my broker
>"All your money's lost, m8. Maybe you shouldn't have bet 10 million pounds on Remain"
>vivid rage coursing through my blood
>take some estrogen pills to calm me down just enough to visit Sup Forums

ACT III (FINAL ACT):
>they're celebrating
>HOW DARE THEY CELEBRATE! COMMUNISM WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN!
>proceed to shitpost vigorously
>say "LOOK HOW MUCH YOU'VE HURT YOURSELVES, YOU UNEDUCATED RACISTS! YOU'VE CRASHED THE ECONOMY AND BRITAIN IS GOING TO DIE!"
>truly, this is the only joy I can find in this world now

>Fin.

My friends, this is literally the personal life story of every Remain shill posting here right now. Please consider the hardships these poor freaks of nature had to endure on the road to today. Because of you, they lost a whole lot of money, so maybe think about donating to them. After all, they have their wives and wives' sons to feed.

Wow, are you a fascist or something?
Discriminaing people because of their Age??? It's 2016, shitlordX.

Never forget pic related

To add, this 'educated' shit is fucking privileged as fuck, I can't even. Ugh, fucking white people.

Attending higher education, for 3-4 years in any topic doesn't give you the wisdom of the ages, I don't see how studying Biochemical science or Carpentry makes you more qualified to know how to run a country.

The middle east pumps out more doctors and engineers than anyone. You have this hilarious idea that going to a university will transform you. You're still the same cuck you just spent 3 yeas studying a subject in an institution, how does that make you an objectively better voter than someone who lived differently?

If it's so bad, why don't you fucking kill yourself and spare us your eternal stupidity,cuck?

>people are too stupid and don't know what's good for them

typical leftist

champions democracy until the people get sick of their shit. then they're all just retards. spoken like a true dictator.

Just move if you're so assblasted. The treaties are in effect for at least two more years. Go to Ireland. Something tells me you wouldn't pick Turkey or Saudi.

>neckbeards wearing guy fawks masks
Anoonimouse have always been globalist cucks

This.

Look at the Bernouts.

>>but will of the people!
>The people, by and large, are absolutely fucktarded and have no idea what is good for them.

BWAHAHAH DUDE
GET FUCKED

>you would not be sitting here talking about how everyone who voted is a mongoloid if Britain had stayed in the EU
I'd probably be too relieved, but if it had been 52% remain then I'd still be aghast that 48% of the people I share a country with tried to ruin it.

Democracy only works with a widely informed and reasonable electorate and sadly there has been some mistake and half of ours has been replaced with small blobs of mucus

I'm considering it, not joking. Just simply going to an EU country may not help me though, we really don't know what is going to happen to Brits in the EU /especially/ ones that move after the vote

>
Democracy only works with a widely informed and reasonable electorate and sadly there has been some mistake and half of ours has been replaced with small blobs of mucus

Let's import some diverse ``refugees'' to get a more tolerant, progressive, and educated opinion.

The Vienna convention on the law of treaties protects rights of residence obtained through the treaties. You should know that, being so well informed and all.

You can move within the next two years and live your life in the European superstate if you wish. You just won't be able to use their benefits or any of that until you meet their own eligibility requirements.

>makes one a fucking treasonous retarded cunt and honestly they do NOT deserve a vote.

Attempting to undermine your democratic election result is treasonous and deserves a bullet or a rope

Honestly, that would be pretty orgasmic.

>THIS group of people needs to be imported into our society, but THAT group of people should have their votes taken away
>THIS political decision's economic consequences shouldn't matter because of morality, but THAT political decision's moral rationale shouldn't matter because of the economy
>THIS cock belongs in its cage, but THAT cock belongs in my wife

from what i got by ur ranting is FUCK DEMOCRACY. also organization u mentioned like the un cant make laws u have to obey

FPBP

If your attitude is fuck all, I'll give my nation to foreign powers then fuck everything else that comes out of your mouth.

You sound like a #NeverTrump weenie after Ted Cruz dropped out.

>S-so what if Trump clinched the nomination? The delegates don't actually have to vote for him at the convention! Anything can happen in Cleveland!

>that tweet
lol suck it nigger

and suck it, nation-subverting kikes

lol

>The government should ignore the non-binding referendum entirely. Stay in the EU.

Leave won. Stop being salty, deal with it and fuck off.

>The people, by and large, are absolutely fucktarded and have no idea what is good for them.

See above.

>When do we vote to leave the UN? NATO? WHO? When do we rip up all international agreements and treaties?

UN, NATO and WHO legislation is negotiated by individual member states, who then ratify it once all member states agree on the legislation. They are organisations comprised of their member states, whose treaties are negotiated directly by the member states. They do not seek to legislate for their members and do not have aspirations of statehood. There is no comparison to make here.

Once again, see above.

Only muslims would actually think this.

>I'd probably be too relieved, but if it had been 52% remain then I'd still be aghast that 48% of the people I share a country with tried to ruin it.
What I am getting at is the people seem to bring up the "voter base are all idiots" argument when all else fails.

the dot strikes again

Try it and I'll run guns to the people of the UK

I was waiting for this. The NWO will not go quietly.

The subversion begins.

A real fpbp for once.

Why does this always happen, when I break a leftie cuck's delusion bubble they stop responding to me. My posts are right there faggot and they're not going away, respond to me like you did to everyone else you e-coward.

>Democracy only works with a widely informed and reasonable electorate
>its ME who decides what REAL information and knowledge is not you

Liberals in a nutshell. Please do fucking move, we can start to fix this cripple country when angry beta males like you move.

You have to go back, Vladislav

>Witch burning was fucking POPULAR that doesn't make it JUST!
White guilt is fucking POPULAR, that doesn't make it just.

>vote doesn't go my way
> the government should ignore it.
Typical basic bitch leftist politics

I'm seriously starting to hate you leftists.

He knows you won so he'll just avoid your argument because moral / intellectual superiority is fundamental to his argument and, with that taken away he's revealed as the nasty intolerant bigot and he didn't want to see that he's turned into his own worst enemy.

Or he's just a coward, or both. Either way good job m80, you're welcome in the states now.

>Dear democracy is good
>But only when it advances our leftist agenda

>Mfw

>aren't willing to have a crack at the channel?
Even we refuse to eat that burnt (or as you say, boiled for too long and then served anyway) mess you guys call food.

>its a "stop liking what i don't like!!!" thread.

>bestowed upon them by a two centuries old piece of paper.
>The Constitution grants rights
Look at this ill read faggot

Showing your true colors ay Ahmed?
Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

nah dude

keep crying though, it pleases me

ah another full of himself liberal who thinks he's so much more intelligent and above the unwashed masses. But in three days without food would be groveling before a government run food line and willingly bend the knee and take his 'relief' bullet to the brain.

>The queen steps in a dissolves fucking parliament

That's how.

>>but mudslimes!
>If the rapefugees want to come here they'll shove their able bodied men and their 9 wives and their 86 children into a rickety boat and come across and we'll apparently welcome them anyway so what the fuck is the point

No. Only the EU makes this happen.

Yeah, especially millennials like you.

Awesome.

But seriously, the only way this hick-hooligan referendum is going to be overturned is with another referendum.

Any political party that undoes it will be defeated and replaced by UKIP.

Cameron can't undo it as a kamikaze mission because his replacement will be obliged to change it back.

I think they'll try to terrorise the hick-hooligan crowd with rumours of Scottish independence.
That should fire them up with English nationalism, which they can then divert into pro-EU sentiment.

The problem is that they will just want to send tanks to Scotland, and while they're airing their opinions, they'll also ask for a lager dole.

Cameron was an idiot for tempting fate like this. You can't consult the janitorial class on things like this.

Move to Spain with your nan if you miss the EU so much.

>so what the fuck is the point

kill yourself