DC can't make a good movie

>DC can't make a good movie

you faggots forgetting this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NTvBQE6cvVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>convinently forgets about the best one

>Zack Snyder can't make a good movie

Fix'd. Synder tried to copy Nolan just like he copies everyone and failed miserably because he can't even do that right

did DC play the part of the joker?

Suicide Squad was even worse than Snyder though.

That was almost a decade ago

Yes and no. BvS was way more difficult to fail in. How do you fuck up the cast that you go to hire Jessie Eisenberg and then make him a Joker 2.0. And why did the story suck so much man just fucking make them fight over the most basic thing, Superman destorying shit and being too powerful. And have them not bond over their mother who happen to have the same name. So imo BvS fucked up more than SS because nobody gave a fuck about some shittyass alligator dude or teleporting witch compared to the greatness of Batman and Superman

>remember when they made a good movie 9 years ago?
>everything is going GREAT...

you faggots forget about BvS? that's was a great film

>it's hard to fail

no

its bad

>that's was
Typical BvS lover.

DC was just a studio tag name for that, TDK was 100% Christopher Nolan.

>TDK
>good

the cuck is strong with this one

Yeah but its watered down DC so does it really count?

>not being a contrarian edgelord makes you a cuck

It's the best blockbuster of the past 10 years.

KEK'D
N
CHECK'D

>TDK is watered down
>but the movie that tries to cram The Dark Knight Returns, The Death of Superman, and World's Finest into one movie isn't
Thanks, Sup Forums. You always know how to make me kek.

/thread

Snyder > > > > Nolan
Whedon, Derrickson, Gunn, Reed > > > Nolan

TDK is equivalent to the Boondocks Saints, grow up.

>Implying I like BvS
Theyre both shit in their own way. One is muh realism and the other is DO ALL THE STORIES!

Yeah except it's not part of the DCU, IMO Nolan made the best capeshit movie ever made. Even TDKR who is subpar compared to the other 2, is still miles ahead of any MCU or DCEU movie.

DC should hand his properties to talented and capable directors like Nolan, and let them make good standalone movies, instead of shitty Cinematic universe crap, or even split the DC universe in 2, the realistic "street level" heroes (Batman, Arrow, Black Canary, Nightwing...) and the "flashy metahumans" (Supes, Flash, WW, Shazam....)

Maybe I was unclear user. It's hard to make it so shitty. It's like you actively have to try. Why was the plot so fucking retarded? Why did they include the shitty fucking piss in a jar? What the fuck was Not Joker's plan? Why was he even such a big role in the movie? He could've just been used as a shady smugface that doesn't lose his shit and spergs out and is the reason Batman is pitted against Superman. And why in the fuck was there a journalist subplot that no one gives a shit about? Just make 2 dudes fight each other man

except no real directors would bother at this point. Nolan brought something new to capeshit.

MCU did the same with the connected universes at first, now it's just generic money milking trash. it's exists solely to make money at this point, not about making good films. so no real director is gonna bother with it.

Islam is the fastest growing religion. You wouldn't want to be contrarian, better convert now.

>"Heath Ledger is dead and some moron shot up a cinema" the movie

BvS and Watchmen are good though and MoS is fine.

the dark knight, most of the dark knight rises, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman- nothing from marvel comes even close in term of overall quality (batman begins not mentioned, too commercial, too close to the original comics in term of quality and I mean it in a bad way)

Literal mental retardation/10

BvS was the more ambitious story though. Suicide Squad was just using the template of stuff like The Magnificent Seven. Should've been simple, but for some reason the movie needed to be 2 hours long and cluttered with unnecessary backstory and the enchantress plot

i go back and forth on which was worse. BvS angered me more, Suicide Squad was more boring.

Nothing has topped the Nolan trilogy in the capeshit department yet.

The only good capeshit that has come out in recent years and only because of Heath's performance.

Without him the movie is shit.

BvS is pretentous crap, with an unneeded extra super villain arc at the end

300 and Watchmen were 1:1 adaptation of the comics' visuals, of course it was alright. Though, by Watchmen he still fucked up with shit like the alley and prison fights

The only good DC movies are from Snyder, almost every other capeshit is trash

Are you mentally retarded?

I still like Batman 89. Besides that you are correct.

>implying RT scores matter

What score would this have gotten if there wasn't a shooting and if people stopped blindly sucking Nolan's dick?

Keep your memes out this thread fagggot

>Batman 89 is bad.
>TDK is bad.
>Batman Begins is bad.
>Superman I is bad.

That's not apart of the current DC universe so doesn't count. That's like comparing the 2000's Spiderman movies to the current MCU.

Probably the same.

Heck, considering the type of movies getting 90%+ these days. It would've gotten a similar score to TDK. And probably even nominated to oscars for visuals or something like that

This.

>Superman I is bad.
If you're going to pretend it isn't then you should also shill Batman: The Movie while you're at it.

>hurr durr if you aren't an edgelord contrarian like me you are shill!
You caught me, I'm shilling an almost 40 year old movie. Gotta get those last few bucks in.

meant for
the 60's batman is pure campkino, too, you pleb.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NTvBQE6cvVg

> I was like Jeremy... I say: Hey, is a movie with Batman, nothing can go wrong.

How wrong I was.

you forgot Bale punching his mom.

but this is right.

never happened

The thing with DC is, they're all going for this gritty serious tone, but the subject material needs to fit that tone.

As silly as all of it was on paper, compared to most capeshit Nolan's Batman movies were very grounded and serious in content and how they portrayed the wacky realities of a comic book adaption. They had little to none supernatural elements. Thus, content and tone fit, and you get a good movie as a result.

But the newer DC movies are still going for a serious tone (maybe trying to recpature TDK's buzz?), yet their subject material is not grounded in the slightest. It's fully of all the silly stuff comics have, ridiculous outfits, magic and superpowers, etc.Obviously the result is a disaster.

I don't understand why they are letting Snyder fail upwards.

And don't give me the "actors love to work with him" shit, if he can't pump out a billion dollar movie with Batman and Superman, he doesn't deserve to direct these movies in the first place

Really? Damn it! I expecting he struck his mother and screaming with his batvoice.

If you're a director that needs a blockbuster on your resume for your other projects, you could do worse.