Well, congratulations! You elected an orange, racist con-man. What's the next step of your master plan?

Well, congratulations! You elected an orange, racist con-man. What's the next step of your master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UberFacts/status/822512617067450368
youtube.com/watch?v=RkmsHm0Ejf0
twitter.com/wetdollas/status/822236115222589442
youtube.com/watch?v=b_j4ve1cttc
youtube.com/watch?v=vgXTjfdmlnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crashing this country...

Blowing up the irrelevant cocksuckers in continental Europe, I hope.

BUILDING THIS WALL

>children barely over 18 believed that some orange weirdo would fix their country
>they never paid attention to him so they didn't get that MAGA was about getting a fucking job and doing your part
>they actually think their part was just voting for the orange weirdo and are smug and complacent now
>nothing will change because they will do nothing
>this is a "victory" for them
Globalists played you hard lmao America truly is a circus.

twitter.com/UberFacts/status/822512617067450368

UHHHHHH GUYS????

Kek, more like building the fence

You're right, electing Hillary would have been a deathly blow to globalism and the corporations

>BAIN?

youtube.com/watch?v=RkmsHm0Ejf0

gassing niggers

POTUS?

GUYS LOOK OUT

THE MOD IS ON A PRUNING BINGE

SALTY AF #IMWITHHER HOTHEAD CONFIRMED

>b-b-b-but Hillary
She lost, get over it, time to drop the NEETbux and get a fucking job.

I'm gonna burn trash cans and smash Starbucks windows because I'm so mad!

We need to go deeper

twitter.com/wetdollas/status/822236115222589442

NO

NO FUCKING WAY

>I don't want to get a job and I can't believe somebody actually has a job
This is your post. Sad!

america is a plutocracy. always has been always will be. trump is installing some big name goldman sachs associates and other establishment suits.

>This projection

I'm in school right now, and I don't give two fucks about Hillary, I just find it comical you think she wasn't globalism:the candidate

BOOOOOOOOOOOOY OL BILLY AT IT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=b_j4ve1cttc

I've always considered suicide anyway

I'm impartial to everything that's happening today but I gotta admit it's been pretty funny seeing that significant amount of people don't understand that Obamacare and ACA are the same thing.

Will be interesting to see unemployed rural america go full Sam Hyde IRL in the next few years.

>I just find it comical you think she wasn't globalism:the candidate

it's almost like you've never paid attention to anything, ever.

>racist
Prove it.

>implying MAGA had any substance whatsoever
Why are people so stupid?

kek got him into the endzone and banebdjedet delivered the touchdown

this fucking timeline i swear on me jacobs

oh shit please rape my face. i thought you said "he".

The All-Star song was fake

kek, i love how all of Sup Forums turned into matress girl when that tape of trump dropped

cunts trying to shame bill

I hated Hillary but boy if I don't wish Bill was the first husband or whatever. It would have been a ton of fun

>tfw you'll never have 1/10 of Bill's charisma and get away with literally everything

fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=vgXTjfdmlnM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

there's nothing acceptable about rape, shitlord

This timeline is too good to be true.

Banebdjedet is the first old god Sup Forums summoned, and will always hold a special place for me because of it.

: ^)

>tfw you die and banebdjedet, ebolachan and kek are all waiting for you in meme heaven

Given how money hungry she is, it actually might have been given that she would have forced global corporate competition to win her favor.
But that's a level of 7D chess that Sup Forums couldn't comprehend. Now we will just end up with unchecked oligarchies that don't pay taxes and automate stuff stateside.

he knows not to try anything or Trump will give him another bodily fluid stain to worry about

considering how incompetent she is she would have probably tripped over and dropped the plans to fake the moon landing in front of the press or something