Lewd

'Fellatio Cafe' Where You Get Sucked Off As You Sip Your Brew To Be Opened In Switzerland
>The country that gave us Swiss chocolate, Swiss pen knives, Swiss cheese, and now blow jobs with your brew, Switzerland, are opening a 'fellatio cafe'.
>The cafe will be opened to the public by the end of the year in Geneva, according to Swiss newspaper The Local, and will see men ordering a hot drink, before choosing a prostitute off an iPad.
>Other than the worrying fact that even prostitution is pushing the boundaries of business by using iPads, customers will have to pay £40 for a coffee. Included in the price is the blow job, though.
beta.theladbible.com/more/awesome-fellatio-cafe-where-you-get-sucked-off-as-you-sip-your-brew-20160623?utm_source=lboz&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=lboz

Sure let me just directly give Apple something else to blackmail me with

how hot are the girls tho

This is literally from "Idiocracy" just...
> I need to eat a .45 cal aspirin

I'll have a gentleman's latte

only if she spits in my coffee afterwards

Besides the pollution,lack of maintenance and famine idiocracy was alright t.bh

Are you gay?you must be.or a woman

The original inspiration for Idiocracy Starbucks prostitution was Mike Judge reading a story abotu a tanning saloon being a brothel.

I thought that future was supposed to be in 500 years, goddamn.

>sharing a mouth with dozens of other men
Shiggy diggy.

>a tanning saloon

where cowboys work on their tan?

Oh, right. Alright. And then I'll go on other Internet places and hear feminists and sluts complain about what a "prude society" western civilization is.

Four Hundred Quadrillion Keks.

> Implying Japan doesn't have much crazier things

I need this in my life, t.bh famalama

everything is going so fast

I don't want to get sucked off by a whore who just finished sucking off the patron next to me...
You should ask yourself the q-q-question homebro

And I think you miss the irony of it but hey all you virgins can think about is
> Muh dick

She Blew a Fine Honey Suckle Flavoured Brew...

Ahh, women. God I hate 'em.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bad idea to give blowjobs while someone is drinking hot coffee?

Dude's gonna bust a nut and spill coffee all over the bitches face.

How am I supposed to focus on enjoying my coffee when some slut is slobbering on my penis?

Sounds good to me

Will the expect a tip at the end of it?

>She Pooed a Fine Honey Suckle Flavoured Poo...

ftfy

Sounds like a good way to spill piping hot coffee on a hooker's head and/or your own genitals. Why not just buy an coffee machine for the waiting room of the bordello?

But the future is now user, is a mix between Children of Men and Idiocracy.
And we are in the middle of it.

>BlowJob bar

It's like in my mongolian claymation erotica shows.

I hear Canada is also doing something similar.

I don't really hate them anymore. But I don't like or respect them either. I still hate the current situation, though. The culture which pedestalizes them at the expense of men. But men are fucked up too. People are.

None of them will be swiss.

Who cares as long as they suck a mean dick

I think you just gave them a tip a shaft and a load.
A nice pat on the pate is fitting

>Switzerland
>Tipping mattering
the only tip she gets is this *unzips*

Anyone have the picture of this with that one hot girl (Taylor Swift?) sipping diet coke?

Holy fuck, I've got a swiss passport, might move back actually

Oopps premature firing of meme m8, you should have waited till an actual Indian poster showed up...

$40?

Seems like a bargain to me. I'd try it at least once.

good one usay

> mfw it's summertime and girls need to save for college.

>girls

Shit that's some expensive coffee. I could get hookers, coffee, cake and enough money to take a uber back home.

Im only tipping if she swallows.

Is there no end to the possibilities of countries free from the shackles of the EU? When will this come to the United Kingdom of England and Wales?

You think it will be a Trapaccuino

>before choosing a prostitute off an iPad.

So it works like Tindr

You got high hopes if you really think these women are going to suck a mean dick.

Its going to be mediocre coffee coasting on chicks giving half assed performances because they know its time based.

Why wouldn't this be a great thing?

>m-muh degeneracy
You fags are going to ruin this great new world. There is no argument that this shouldn't be in every city in the world.

Like a lap dance ?
Kek
> lap

>'Fellatio Cafe' Where You Get Sucked Off As You Sip Your Brew To Be Opened In Switzerland

We used to do this when I was stationed at Clark

Will she drink my piss straight from my dick if I just sit there drinking beer all day?

looking for work?

Underrated

Degenerate.
Plus, it's mostly going to be non-white men paying for bjs from poor white women.
Sup Forums should know better than to support this fuckery

Seems too cheap, to be honest.

How the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

neat

This is nothing new in Asia, they are called blowjob bars in PI and Thailand

Japan already has those.

> be your daughter
> dad I just got a great job, and guess who came in today your boss and his sons .. I gave them all Great service.
I put it on facecrook .. You'd be so proud wanna see the selfie? I think I got some foam on my nose but tee hee..

Rarely Seen
a
r
e
l
y

S
e
e
n

>aplpine jews

just burn the heretics already

A fucking leaf.

Dude, I would go there and order a drink myself.

>Florida education

this shit is normal in thailand.

One opens in every city, woman in the city eminently becomes worthless, woman form an anti men alliance in order to get back attention, tension between woman and men all time high , none is making babies, humanity extinct, nice future, false KEK

Wow what social degeneration. What is this world coming to? Just sickening.

>Why wouldn't this be a great thing?
I would appreciate if this opportunity was not available to my future children.

Kek
O lawd
Wew lad

> just don't tell your mother.....

>the voted to leave this
gays

I think you mean $4

Cowboys are busy these days with patrolling Wal-Mart.

how can they all not have syphilis-mouth and wart-tongue?

Sure, why not? I mean aren't there place in Japan that do shit like this?

>they will have a 20% tranny quota
>you wont know since they have their clothes on

Pass

I've been busy for the past few months

Kek

>be my daughter
>dad I just became a whore
>get out
Easy. There will always be whores, and they deserve the right to charge for their valuable service.

still too expansive for a bj you could have an anal in greece for much less

underrated

I'll have you know that most states don't have readily-available prostitutes, Nevadabro

>Switzerland
>EU

>American education

We could expand this idea. A blowjob/video game lounge. Where you get blown while shooting children on XBL

confirmed for knowing jack-shit about Swiss prices

Thousands of aids infected africans invade europe, switzerland opens a fellatio bar.

Hmm wonder what this could lead to?

Confirmed for having nothing to do but drugs and pay women for sexual favors.

This would be kinda cool if they were shemales and you could perform fellatio on them and then lick the shesperm off the shecock. Now it is just kinda old-fashioned and lame. Doesnt seem sexy at all. 1/5 on the hotness scale.

That's fine for them. I'll gladly employ your daughter/wife/cousin at 40 a blowie

But it's not. None of those girls are actual Swiss. And how fucking white trash are you that your children could end up sucking cock?

>random women sucking off random men all day

cool brothel without even a proper dick inspection?

>I don't want to get sucked off by a whore who just finished sucking off the patron next to me...

guess what bro free market

don't like it, don't go

underrated

Condoms will be coffee flavored
Mmm
Irish creme?
Italian sweet cream
Hazelnuts splash

Why would you want your lover to drink coffee before oral sex? Why would they be eating or drinking anything a half hour before sex? You guys are doing it wrong. On an empty stomach you should run around the block to get sweaty and fill your arteries with endorphins and hormones. That is the ideal. Exercise and then get nailed while your heart rate is still high. I am a level thirty-six wizard who has read a lot of articles, so I know.

You know the elites watch and read the same things we do, right? They do this on purpose. They've all read 1984 and Brave New World and even Revelations.

Then they implement all of it because this is what the people want :^)

That's kind of why I said as much
> straya quit huffing the petrol!

don't they already have dick inspection day at school in Canada?

isn't that why you were held back twice?

you see women brag about how much they paid for useless shit but men take pride in how cheap they got their stuff
40 bucks is overpriced and you are all cucks for sticking to it
in fact everything is overpriced you can always get it for less
i know because i am a pain in the ass when it comes to bargaining.

SWEDEN 2 YES

he's right tho good way to get herpes or something

What emotion is the least degenerate for me to feel about this? Scared, amused, or aroused?

Fennoswede? Fennoswede.

Who is this....