Let's talk about a Europe without the EU. What would prevent a great war from erupting?

Let's talk about a Europe without the EU. What would prevent a great war from erupting?

NATO

The memory of WWII

Free VR headsets for all

We'd be busy killing shitskins.

/Thread

Neutralize Europe with anime overexposure.

NATO... interest in not going to war, common sense...

I feel like people think the EU is a lot more important than it actually is.
It's just a trade committee it doesn't prevent war.

First Post Best Post.

Imagine a bunch of fat hairy sweaty greeks trying to fight a war.

I believe every economist on Earth says that trade prevents war.

NATO

I thought you Sup Forumsboyz said that Trump was gonna dismantle it?

NATO and economy, hopefully the EFTA or EWG will stay as a kind of base for good relationships between the countries....

ayylmao waifus

Not if the rest of them start paying their fair share.

you do realize there's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of an economic union with standardization right

the problem is when it becomes a platform for policy making

>economists are experts on war and human nature

are you okay user?

Globalisation
Lessons of WWII and WWI housed by a PC narrative that prevents nationalism going too far
Nukes
NATO
No mass armies

They said this before the 1st world war...
And people had learned this lesson during the 2nd world war. When did we forget that nations are ready for this?

>this
I mean a breakdown in world trade

NATO would be next to go after the EU.

>EU prevents war

Nah m8. Though we could do with another war desu. Turn the beta numale cucks that keep liberals in power into either men or corpses. Unfortunately we can't really afford a white vs white war right now so someone go provoke some shitskins.

thats the UN
for NATO its about the US being mercenaries of the rest of the NATO members

Free trade, can't very well bomb a country when alot of jobs and goods depend on trade with it

If you actually think through it, where in Europe are there reaslistic chances of erupting war? Think of territorial disputes that aren't completely settled.
I can only think of Crimea/East Ukraine, Cyprus, Bosnia and Albania. Of those only Cyprus is part of the Eurabian Union.

>Let's talk about a Europe without the EU. What would prevent a great war from erupting?

what prevents a great war from erupting now?