Switch on the tv

>switch on the tv
>see this

What do you do?

start jackin it

Don't blink

Do a 360 and change the channel.

Jerk off and cum on the screen without breaking eye contact.

Fap to karen what else ?

That Hannibal movie sucked

What would happen if I turned the screen off, before I blinked?

They scared the shit out of me when the first episode aired.
Then they just go and ruin them more and more every time they use them.
Bravo.

Yeah, the first episode was great. Then they decided to add a bunch more rules on how they work.

Don't they just send you back in time and force you to live to death in a different period? What's so terrible about that?

>having to live without the internet and antibiotics
have fun with that

such a good episode

Steven Moffat is a fucking hack, that's why. They appeared at the end of Class's first season and have been set up as the big baddies for season 2. Class is absolute dog shit but it tries to pride itself on being really edgy and gory so if anything season 2 could provide us with an excuse to see the angels execute some really gruesome kills.

>>>/who/

What did they mean by this?

It was a Blue Peter contest winner IIRC

Ah, fair enough.

>forced to live in a world where I can't rot on Sup Forums all day
>and where I'd be able to make millions from gambling off of common knowledge-tier history before it happens
What a horrible way to live.

Doctor Who is so fucking dumb.

Everything about it screams cheap and cheesy.

NO SHIT? GUYS LISTEN TO THIS FELLA RIGHT HERE HE MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING

Apparently the kid cried when he saw it because it wasn't how he imagined it at all. The Abzorbaloff was supposed to be Godzilla sized.

>Having knowledge of modern-day technology
>Unable to prove it because you're stupid and have no understanding of how any of it works

It would be a curse.

What the fuck do kids know anyway, they're stupid.

GARLIC BREAD?

I wouldn't give a shit about that, I'm thinking more in line with prophetically calling the results on sports games, presidential elections, investing in Apple stock and whathaveyou.

test

Well apparently an image of an angel becomes an angel but in that episode it did take a while for the angel to materialize.
So I'd probably just turn it off and have no problems.

>sent to 1847
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck

I'd wonder what piece of shit show is on the television. Then I'd change the channel.

Couldn't you just smash a weeping angel with a sledgehammer or something so long as you kept it in eyesight?

Is Class like Moffat's Torchwood? Haven't watch DW in years.

RTD did Torchwood. Class is garbage. The characters are annoyingly deserve. Got a sassy black lady who always rants on how white people have so easy (no for real), a Muslim, a gay couple and a white girl who gets blacked by the Muslim. The characters are insufferable. The only thing worth a damn was the cliffhanger setting up the angels as the main villains for season 2.

SCP did it better

Yeah I get ya, I meant like Moffat's version of Torchwood. And sounds more like a retarded mix of TW & SJA.

Change the channel like a normal human being.

>white girl who gets blacked by the Muslim
Pretty sure the term for that context is "kebab'd"

I already saw this on TV, think it was on a show called Dr Phil or something

watch the rest of the episode... I liked the weeping angels!

I'd blink one eye at a time, because I'm not a dumpster ape.

>Couldn't you just smash a weeping angel with a sledgehammer or something so long as you kept it in eyesight?
Nope. They tried and failed.

Moffat is such an infuriating writer. Every once in a while he'll write something brilliant but then he'll proceed to write a load of rubbish that shits all over the brilliant things he has written. The Weeping Angels either should've been a one off villain or the rules should've stayed the same. Instead he kept adding more and more bullshit rules and weaknesses until they became just another bland monster of the week that doesn't feel threatening.

Change the channel

did he nerf their speed?

in their first appearance couldnt they cover massive distances in the time it took you to blink, but then in later episodes they barely made it down a corridor with like half seconds of darkness at a time